Hello Caelestrasz

85 Human Mage
So I just transferred over from frostmane a few days ago to join Caelestrasz
and started looking for bot bwd pugs.

So far y'all seem quite decent.

I don't know too many people on this server yet but please feel free to
hit me up for any pugs and old content running. Looking to make new friends!

I'd love to run some heroic t11 content for heroic gear to transmog.

Also every server has their scrub elitist guild, so which one is Caelestrasz's :D ?
So far I've only had bitter experiences with a couple of SoS members the day I
xfered but I'm sure a few people don't represent a guild so w/e.

Anyway Cheers!
Edited by Rahuligans on 9/11/2011 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Most of the people in SOS are fairly mellow and very easy going, that being said no one enjoys people failing on tier 11 content. Keep your face off your keyboard and i'm sure no one will hassle you too hard :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
SOS is full of nice guys and nicer girls. If you want to see which guild is the "elitist guild" you need only look at the people spamming trade chat.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
SOS
List of people from Caelestrasz to stay away from:

Nephanski
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
That BoT run was not a SOS guild run and it was a pug. It was my decision to remove you based on the past experiences. Cannot afford to have someone who screws up with a 1 button spec. Good day and good luck on Cael
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yep, like I said I'm not judging them or anything, still pretty new to the server, Takes a few weeks to settle down and get to know people.

Tyrmitore.. threads got nothing to do with you or your pugs bro. The only experience I've had with you was a single bot run that was a wipefest so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings for bailing.
Though I'm not surprised now how your guild members deserted you. Backstabbing your own people is bad mmkay?

Anyway, I got to play with trauma unit and twisted, had fun guys! looking forward to more!
Edited by Rahuligans on 9/11/2011 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
List of people from Caelestrasz to stay away from:

Nephanski

Thats a longass list man! It's gonna be a chore to keep it on my mind! =D
Edited by Rahuligans on 9/11/2011 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

aww did I manage to make a dent in your big ego

Just because we don’t respond to your psts does not mean you can go around making cheap baseless accusations. This just reflects upon your guild and your typical Indian mentality for poking into other ppls biz and making up stories.

Tyrmitore.. threads got nothing to do with you or your pugs bro. The only experience I've had with you was a single bot run that was a wipefest so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings for bailing.

As for the BoT run last week we just got someone who was competent enough and did more dps than the tank and finished it. I was just being nice not to throw u out since u were Felibeth's friend

Though I'm not surprised now how your guild members deserted you. Backstabbing your own people is bad mmkay?

Oh yes I forgot I made this guild bout a few weeks ago and all of us raided hard and got the firelord title after which I ninjaed all the epix and everyone ragequit

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/caelestrasz/Maya

p.s stop trying to threaten me thru ingame mails and dont forget to take your medication. Also was not aware Logbo was recruiting special ppl
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I did a run with you on an alt of mine Rahu.

You did well from what I recall. Hope you enjoy yourself on Cael.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Just because we don’t respond to your psts does not mean you can go around making cheap baseless accusations. This just reflects upon your guild and your typical Indian mentality for poking into other ppls biz and making up stories.

As for the BoT run last week we just got someone who was competent enough and did more dps than the tank and finished it. I was just being nice not to throw u out since u were Felibeth's friend

Oh yes I forgot I made this guild bout a few weeks ago and all of us raided hard and got the firelord title after which I ninjaed all the epix and everyone ragequit

p.s stop trying to threaten me thru ingame mails and dont forget to take your medication. Also was not aware Logbo was recruiting special ppl

umad?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you sound cute
Reply Quote
^Especially now
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
SOS
So I just transferred over from frostmane a few days ago to join Caelestrasz...

Enough said =\
Reply Quote
HAI FAIVE INDIAN BROZ! IM THE CAEL ALPHA MAGE GUISE OKAY?!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
special people are my fverote. why else would i be trying to get into Shihiros pants at every opportunity :D

/end thread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/14/2011 08:19 PMPosted by Romire
this thread has potentional

But its slippin' away.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
09/19/2011 04:28 PMPosted by Bewbees

But its slippin' away.

once upon a time there lived a Blood Elf called Romire who was feeling all alone on a realm called caelestrasz.

< fill in the blanks >

Romire one day came across this mage from frostmane and was overjoyed. there was finally someone who did not know about him. They could be soulmates.

They fell in love and ported away to an island near Kezan and lived happily everafter.

Reply Quote
56 Dwarf Warrior
09/13/2011 04:23 PMPosted by Otsunamio
umad?

Otsu why you no love me anymore?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Woah this is still on page 1 lol.

Well it's been a month and I've started to get to know some peeps who are on often.
I like how active this server is throughout the day (and night) and quite pleasantly
surprised at how aussies and kiwis arent vulgar on vent :D

Um, sorry not gonna read through that wall o text dude :\

I did a run with you on an alt of mine Rahu.

You did well from what I recall. Hope you enjoy yourself on Cael.

Oh, what was it's name?

09/13/2011 08:41 PMPosted by Wilsonx
you sound cute

Thats cuz I am!

09/14/2011 08:19 PMPosted by Romire

IKR

09/15/2011 08:50 AMPosted by Rawrgen
HAI FAIVE INDIAN BROZ! IM THE CAEL ALPHA MAGE GUISE OKAY?!

I didnt realize alpha males came at under 2 feet!

special people are my fverote. why else would i be trying to get into Shihiros pants at every opportunity :D

/end thread

You're speshul too! <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]