Looking for 10 man raiding guild (H)

85 Tauren Warrior
I am transferring to this server as of Monday, and I am looking for a horde raiding guild.

I would like a smaller guild (10man) raiding group.
I can raid 8pm server time until around 11pm 2 nights a week.

I can raid prot or fury. I prefer fury as that is what I mainly raided in the past but have knowledge of raiding prot (just need the practice). I have not raided much since the start of WotLK.

I'm consistently researching my class on ways to improve, I am not the best at my class and I am not the worst.

What I can bring is loyalty, respect, abilty to take constructive feedback, and the hunger to get better.

I am a family man just looking to get together with similar people and have fun for a few hours killing pixels.

Please hit me up if I might be a fit, and leave a website I can go to. I don't mind submitting applications.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Any guild on the server would be glad to have you if you can find the GuyEthlin.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
09/12/2011 11:12 PMPosted by Smashzqtlol
Any guild on the server would be glad to have you if you can find the GuyEthlin.

Who are you? And do you even know Guy E?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
This isn't 2009, you're no longer the brilliant young man you once were.

No, Dear Zordstrom, now you're just a mediocre priest and an echo of a better time.

So, shut your !@#$% face.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Oh my heavens
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Zordstrom #1.

ily.
Edited by Jenks on 9/13/2011 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
Not a fan, not a fan at all
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Honesty is key
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Honesty is the key to success.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I lol'd. Who are you anyways? You copy everything that Jenks and Penguin say. Congratulations on being the next Carlos Mencia.

EDIT: 2009? I didnt even know that i knew that you knew who i was way back when. Also, Ribeyes is an elitist.
Edited by Zordstrom on 9/13/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Then I was like cakes.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
To the OP: I sure hope the inside jokes and total lack of helpful info didn't affect your decision to transfer ;)

I'm kidding, of course. RUN AWAY!
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
I lol'd. Who are you anyways? You copy everything that Jenks and Penguin say. Congratulations on being the next Carlos Mencia.

EDIT: 2009? I didnt even know that i knew that you knew who i was way back when. Also, Ribeyes is an elitist.

What about Werecakes.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

Hey man where is the love

Hail Ribeyes,

I like the way you look.

Hail my good friend Arkin,

Your gear reminded me of myself so I decided to copy it
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

Hey man where is the love

I answer your question by asking the same question.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]