(Locked)

85 Human Rogue
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Mostly PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroic dungeons just to cap conquest points each week

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arenas and BGs.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Having to reapply poisons. Combo points stacking on the target instead of the rogue.

What makes playing your class more fun?

I love to stealth around undetected. The control of the class is challenging and fun.

What makes playing your class less fun?

Stealth glitches. Hunter flares. :-P

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

What’s on your wish list for your class?

Combo points stacking on the rogue!

What spells do you use the least?

Rupture.
85 Night Elf Druid
PvE

Normal and some heroic raids

The ability to switch from either a bursty, single target execution, high aoe mute; to a high single target, high cleave combat spec.

Some people quote energy starvation for mutilate specs, but that's probably due to the few seconds here and there floating energy due to the envenom buff. I personally have no problem with energy.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Excellent, though it would be nice if rupture were buffed a bit for combat since rupture with bleed debuffs is on par with ruptureless specs +/- 1% overall dmg. Without that, the combat rotation is very, very, very simplistic. Mutilate feels nice since there's a lot of on-the-go choice as to when and how much to float your energy based on what ability timers are coming down to 0. To counter this being a buff to mute specs, maybe do a slight nerf the rupture buffing talent 2% per point.

A very minor rupture buff for combat rogues to bring it back into the rotation and fill it out a bit more.
With transmogrification coming soon, bringing back fast offhand/slow mainhand pairs of agility swords/axes/maces/fists like back in wotlk would be GREAT. Not every rogue wants to run around dual wielding maces, or 1mace/1axe. Having the option to transmog your favorite combo of the 4 weapons would be pristine. I loved being a dual wield sword combat rogue in ulduar and being able to skin that to my character would feel amazing.

I use pretty much all my PvE toolkit.
Edited by Crysaniaa on 9/12/2011 11:18 AM PDT
85 Undead Rogue
Both

Mainly heroics and questing (love questing but hate dailies)

Normal BGs and occationally arena. I am a true casual player and I find it hard to organise arena/rated BG teams. I just like to log on and play a BG or two.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Having to use a thrown weapon instead of a gun/bow for moves such as fan of knives/deadly throw. I feel like rogues are being pigeonholed into using just daggers/thrown weapons when in reality I think they should have the most variety of weapons after warriors ofcourse.

What makes rogues so fun to me is that they have such good utility. The problem with this I think is that it excels for them in PVP but in PVE it doens't add much at all. Most rogues will agree that they play rogue to PVP and not to PVE.

Finishers such as SnD and ReCoup. I love them as skills but having to keep them up is very anoying in fights. I understand they are part of the rotation but it is a lot less fun for your rotation to be keeping up buffs rather then actually executing skills on the enemy.

See above. More emphasis on actual skills less on keeping up buffs.

Firstly, I think there should be a LOT more variation between specs. There is a lot of potential for this class and I feel it is under-utilized. I think Combat spec should play a lot more like a swashbuckler. They should be able to use dual swords/axes/fists/maces without penalty. Assassination should focus more on poisons and Subtlety more on bleeds/finishers.

Also on my wishlist for rogues is an execute type ability. An under 20% HP type thing maybe, similar to Execute and Hammer or Wrath, ect.

Expose armor
85 Dwarf Paladin
Shadowstep should be baseline for all rogue specs.

Best quality of life improvement you could make right now for the class as a whole.(IMO)
85 Night Elf Rogue
What type of content do you focus on? PvP

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arenas, Bg's, Rbgs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? no energy even with recoup its non existent!

What makes playing your class more fun? shadow dance....

What makes playing your class less fun? energy starved

How do you feel about your “rotation”? its fine if i had the energy.....

What’s on your wish list for your class? a better way to get energy back faster, and to remove the combat readiness/cloak of shadow shared cd

What spells do you use the least? my entire pve combat spec :P
Edited by Lolly on 9/12/2011 11:20 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'll precursor this by saying I am a combat rogue through and through, I will stay combat even if it is the worst spec of every class.

-PvE 99.9% of the time

-Raids -10 man

-BGs -when I rarely PvP

-While the 1 hour duration of poisons can be annoying I can live with it, it adds flavor to playing a rogue. What I don't really like is having a bag full of poisons, maybe I'm weird and stock up too much on poisons I never use (everything except instant and deadly really).

-Also is my offhand weapon supposed to shred itself? I can't tell you the number of times my offhand has been at 30% durability while the rest of my gears is still 60%+.

-I like being able to avoid things I don't want to fight.
-I like abusing CloS and fient to avoid as much damage as possible.

-Killing Spree trying to kill be every time I hit the button and doing crap damage while doing it despite being in deep insight.
-I hate not being able to hit things, because of boss mechanics, an inability to catch someone because I have no gap closing abilities. (the short duration sprint does not seem to work for me)
-Target switching.... I hate you target switching, redirect is not enough if I have to switch between targets. Poison ramp up is terrible, combo points are archaic, and don't get me started on Bandit's Guile.
-Here's a dangerous one, I hate being outdps'd by ranged classes despite the fact I have to deal with parries, cleaves, short range aoe, boss movement as well as running around the room killing adds. (This is more a melee concern than it is a rogue related one)

-I do not enjoy the spam-fest that combat has become. (it kind of was before Cata too)
I will energy cap if I mistime a killing spree, if I lose melee range for more than a second, under heroism or adrenaline rush no matter what button I spam.
-In my raid I don't have a bleed damage debuff so I don't use rupture because it does no damage. Combat used to be the only spec that would rupture, now we are the only one that doesn't.
-Eviserate.... why do you hit for less than a sinister strike, you need so much more damage.

-One word SWORDS both main hand and off hand, I wouldn't even mind a dagger off hand if I could use a sword main hand. I hate axes so much, they don't fit with what I feel a rogue would use. Dual fists would be kind of cool to see comeback as well.
-Something to shorten the build up time on dps, this would help to fix target switching as well.
-I don't know what happened to combat being able to take a hit but I've seen casters survive better than me, I'd like to see combat get a couple of tanky elective talents or a change to combat readiness.

Smoke Bomb
Shiv
Combat Readiness
Deadly Throw
Gouge (not really a pve ability)
Any ability from stealth, combat has no use for any of them
Edited by Corynna on 9/12/2011 3:16 PM PDT
90 Orc Rogue

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• PvE
  • If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Raids
  • If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

• Posions expiring. I don't want to see them as a permanent buff however. As sometimes you don't always want them on. I'd suggest making them a spell like shamans use to enchant their weapons with. Like what happened with blind becoming a spell basicly.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• The ability to solo deep into dungeons and the fast pace of combat.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• When vanish fails. Also discrepancy in damage between specs. Rogues are supposed to be one of the premier damage classes. We dont tank, we dont heal, we dont support we are supposed to kill! Understanding however that not all encounters will allow for it, but the ones that do when we can just stand there , we should be on top.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”?

• Rotations seem fine to me. When kept up properly we still do quite well on damage. Bosses are where we should be shining on...who cares about trash packs...seriously...

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• As a launch day player and rogue I've seen lots of good changes over the years, fan of knives was my favorite while its not a huge ability it is fun. I'd like to see rogues be able to bring more raid support in specs that are meant for raiding. Something like an ability that would make a boss or mob deal 5% less damage due to painful blows or something. Searing pain overtakes the targets mind reducing damage output. Again nothing ground breaking but something like that.

• What spells do you use the least?

• Expose armor,. On boss fights there is already an armor debuff up from a tank and to use it on solo mobs or trash is pointless.

90 Human Rogue
    PvE! 25 man heroic raiding. All of my comments are going to be based on heroic modes unless I say something about normal mode I guess.

Going to post the rotation stuff in my second post, it's too big to fit all in one post :(

Poisons are annoying when I forget to buy them, but I don't mind too much because they're so cheap now.

Reforging every piece of gear to switch specs is awfully expensive though, and it's keeping me from switching as frequently as I'd like to.

I don't like that question. More fun than playing a spriest or a mage? More fun than playing CoD? What do I enjoy about my class the most?

I guess I can't really say there's anything that makes my rogue more fun than a warrior or a mage or any other class really. I'm just good at it and switching classes is a huge pain. I like using tricks with other rogues (class unity is cool), but I despise giving it to other classes. Energy management is fun, and I'm not a huge fan of mana based classes. I like the idea of combo points, but I don't feel like they're being emphasized to the point they should be.

Killing spree/shadow step, bad ae with 2 out of three specs, a super strong cleave in one spec without any cleave at all in the other two, no PvE utility use for smoke bomb (such a cool idea with so so so few pve uses), and energy capping because I used a gcd on feint/tricks.

In the order I care about them the most

Killing spree no longer porting the rogue
    Sub ae getting buffed
    Cleave getting nerfed, combat ae getting buffed
    Adrenaline rush's cd and effects getting halved, or its duration doubled and its effects halved.
    slight sub talent tree restructuring
    Smoke bomb getting cool raid encounter uses that don't necessarily have to do with targeting. Maybe a chance to hit reduction for enemies inside it?
    Expose armor change in some way. There are tons of things you could do with it, preferably don't just double duration or something boring like that.
    tricks getting a larger damage bonus when cast on other rogues than when cast on other classes, or something to promote cross rogue use over free for all use.
    shiv being a proc for mutilate to give them something else to hit every once and a while.

Shiv, expose armor, smoke bomb, combat readiness. No particular order, I don't ever use any of them D:
    90 Troll Rogue
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]: PvE, some PvP on the side

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]: Heroics and Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]: BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.: None to speak of. I don't mind carrying and applying poisons.

What makes playing your class more fun?: Being able to move quickly, avoid damage, and deal heavy damage when I've earned it (done what I need to do to get in range.) Being able to provide utility to my group (lockpicking doors, disarming traps, helping out with CC, helping redirect a rampant mob from the healer to the tank with Tricks of the Trade.)

What makes playing your class less fun? : Feeling entirely useless at range, and being limited in how I can avoid different types of damage (Combat Readiness/Cloak of Shadows sharing a CD, for instance.)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) : I enjoy the Mutilate rotation, although I feel it could be made a little more complex and interactive than it is currently. Even one or two additional elements; some extra proc to watch for, like Paladins' Art of War.

What’s on your wish list for your class? : Access to more mobility (whether through baseline Shadowstep or something else). I enjoy having to keep moving to avoid spell effects, get behind the boss, and stay within melee range, and I appreciate that a melee class isn't meant to be of much use at range. But a long-cooldown way to quickly get within range other than Sprint would be very nice.

More utility to help out my heroic/raid group. Perhaps a buff

A greater focus on the "trickery" aspect of the rogue in PvP and PvE. Something that allows us to actively "fool" opponents (perhaps something to Mirror Image, that places us in Stealth while an enemy continues to attack a hallucination. [Doppelganger]?)

Seeing my rogue perform the Kick or Eviscerate animation, and then go back to fighting, is very visually satisfying. Any other animations/abilities that add to the feel of the rogue engaging in rigorous combat, instead of generally stabbing continuously.

What spells do you use the least? : Smoke Bomb, Deadly Throw, Shiv
    90 Undead Rogue

I focus on both, but I'm more heavily focused on PvE

Mostly I Raid, but I do heroics every now and then for some fun with friends.

I do arenas with my friends to get them points for the week, however I do like doing more than what's required for the week.

Bag space D; All those nifty rogue items be snazzing up all meh space.

I enjoy how the class has not changed much in a very long time. I mostly play assassination, but sub PvP is really fun. I really wish sub was more viable for PvE however.

Well considering it is a melee class, it's not the best of times while raiding, but it keeps the gameplay more interesting since you have to be more aware than your ranged friends. Although sprint is nice for quick moving, I really wish ShadowStep was baseline so every spec could use it.

I greatly enjoy my rotation, although the ramp up time for Deadly Poison makes the the beginning of fights/switching to adds somewhat difficult.

Shadowstep being baseline.

Since the Cloak of Shadows/Combat Readiness nerf, I have used Combat Readiness much much less frequently. Shiv, but the usefulness of the de-enrage makes it awesome. I would like to see smoke bomb being viable in more pve situations. I can't use deadly throw much considering it won't be a dps boost, nor do I have a thrown weapon on most of the time. Oh and expose armor.
    Edited by Scrable on 9/12/2011 11:24 AM PDT
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    # What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Both

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    All

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    All

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    None. I enjoy poisons.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Stealth. And being fast.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

Being forced to have a dagger in my offhand

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    As Sub, I love my rotation in PvE. Managing the cooldowns of vanish/prep etc.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Have poisons be more interesting. Rather than just passive effects. Envenom is on the right track.

# What spells do you use the least?

Combat Readiness, Expose Armor, Pick Pokect
    Edited by Madcuzbad on 9/12/2011 11:24 AM PDT
    90 Human Rogue

Combat
    I really don't like all of the excess energy during adrenaline rush or hero. I can't find the gcd to use feint or even tricks without energy capping when either of them are up. When they're down I often find myself below 50 energy more often than above 50 energy, which is kinda slow with bad procs but definitely alright. I like the energy pace I'm at with 1 haste rating proc up... it's generally fast but still leaves me with a gcd to use on utility.

Killing spree is the number 2 bane of combat imo. I don't like having to think about not dying/ending up on the other side of the room or w/e when I go use to a dps cool down. I want to be thinking about using it optimally based on my rotation, not optimally based on whether or not it's going to kill me or someone around me (baleroc!).

I like the finisher prioritization combat has right now (though buffing rupture in some way so we can use it w/o mangle/trauma/hemo should be a high priority for 4.3), and I like BG, RvS, and restless blades. I thought I would hate bg at first, but I was totally wrong. I like it a lot. It needs to switch targets without redirect or redirect needs a much shorter/nonexistent cd though.

I feel like combat's cleave is way too strong and its ae is somewhat too weak. I see how there's some merit to having a cleave spec that's not very good at ae, but I think the cleave is too well pronounced and the ae not well enough. I feel sub par being any spec other than combat on a fight where you can cleave, even if the cleaving is mostly padded but kinda justifiable. Like domo cleaves. I don't need to be combat for that, the adds die so fast anyways... I just feel and look inferior as sub/mut on that fight because I can't 'steal' the add damage from others. ryolith when cleave hits the adds is also a good example. On the same note I feel really bad as combat on a fight like sinestra or when I need to be doing some burst ae damage to the molten seeds as they spawn on rag.

Subtlety
    Hmm, I don't feel like having to keep up recuperate is as bad as people try to make it out to be, but I also don't feel like it fits a dps spec. I'm really just indifferent to recuperate as sub.

I really enjoy the burst damage (or at least it really feels like a lot of burst) that [vanish -> prep -> shadow dance -> vanish] puts out. It feels insane, and I really like seeing how high I jump up in damage when I can time something like that with hero and a potion at the start/endish of a fight.

Shadowstep presents some problems on fights like al'akir/ragnaros, but it's such a small dps increase that I can not use it and not feel bad about it.

Hate the complete lack of ae/cleave dps. I can do really well on the single target portion of a fight but end up way below everyone else at the end of the fight because of the ae or cleave/multi dot portion of the fight.

Energy capping is rarely a problem unless I'm pooling for combo points from hat and the boss suddenly turns toward me and I cap before I notice and hit hemorrhage (AHEM, RAG). or even if I do hit hemorrhage I get parried and cap anyways, but that's an encounter design flaw not a rogue flaw.

I don't really like how many ways there are to make your first rupture of the fight really strong. If you could find a way to make rupture update dynamically with buffs then that'd be great. Right now there's MoS+prepot+tricks+4p bonus if not haste+ap procs at the time. That feels like a lot of gimmick, and it's a steep penalty for rupture dropping off mid fight on like rag submerges or something like that.

The talent tree is so bloated with dps increases that I can't take enveloping shadows or cheat death w/o losing 500 dps, with that number obviously increasing as gear increases. I think being able to put in 2 points into either cd or es while only having to sacrifice dps for the third would be the best way to structure the tree.
    90 Gnome Rogue
    I try to do everything PvP and PvE im an assasination rogue in both cases

my biggest issues in pvp are being CCd so often in BGs where there are slowing or stunning effects everywhere i have problems getting to my targets effectively also my combo points do not stay with me from target to target

my biggest issue in pve... i cant pickpocket enemies while out of stealth in combat

my rotation seems to be fine enough, im trying to get myself back into the game from being away for awhile and its annoying i keep forgetting to backstab below 35%

my class is more fun when i can do things others cant such as distract mobs while in a fight to save a group or when i can DPS and get high on the meters

my class is less fun when i cant get to my target or my DPS slows because i have to switch targets for any reason

i use expose armor the least, its been awhile since i did sub but i would prob use ghostly strike the least too at a guess

what do i wish for? pickpocketing out of stealth, poison abilities like a poison bomb or new poisons, maybe a resistance to CC more, maybe combo moves that combine a few of our current combo moves, and a knockback ability maybe glyphed into our kick? just a few suggestions >.>
    85 Undead Rogue
    Speaking from a combat PVE point of view

PVE

Heroics for now, but only because my guild doesn't raid much

I don't Arena and haven't tried out RBGs

Some of my abilities end up being never used because either the situation I'm in doesn't allow for them, or the target dies way too fast, or they're just plain not useful to me.
    Example being Redirect: sounds great on paper, but A) we can only have combo points on 1 thing at a time, which leads to 2) those combo points are already being used when/before switching targets, usually on SnD or recup.

Also, making daggers the only offhand kind of sucks. I miss having 2 swords; I felt more like a combat rogue. Having a sword or whatever in the main hand and a dagger offhand just plain feels goofy.

Having CR and CloS on the same cooldown kinda sucks, but other than that, CR is not too bad. It's actually useful for if the tank dies and suddenly you're the tank. There's obviously no question as to which to pick if it's all physical damage, and goes well with evasion. I guess I can't complain too much; I usually use CloS and only CR as a panic button if I pull aggro and vanish/ evasion are both down

I like being able to hit ToT and frontload my damage and dump aggro onto the tank without worrying about pulling....

.... but having to rely on ToT just so I don't pull aggro after it wears off is a gimp.

It's.... simple. There's 3 main steps to it, (a total of like 5 buttons) with about 4 other abilities thrown in when needed

The aforementioned offhands. I can deal without maces or fist weapons, but at least give us back OH swords :|

I took Expose Armor off my bars a LONG time ago, because even then I never used it.
    I also haven't found a practical use for Smoke Bomb yet either.
    Redirect, see above
    I never use Ambush, and barely ever get to use Garrote because getting behind mobs isn't always easy or convenient - most times it's actually better to just attack out of stealth and not bother with it.
    Backstab also never gets used
    Dismantle - again, might change with endgame raiding
    Envenom
    Deadly Throw
    Shiv is only situational
    Edited by Ruinedeye on 9/12/2011 11:36 AM PDT
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    PvE

Raids/Heroics

Having a narrow role, and not being and not standing out in as much as in the past. Having a specified role is fine (which is why I enjoy rogues) but when that role can be performed as well and better in some circumstances by other classes with other advantages diminishes the quality-of-life.

Attacking quickly, lots of numbers flying all over the screen, saving raid members from adds by tricksing them to tanks.

Seeing mobs out of melee range for extended periods of time, having to attack mobs from the front.

-Assassination is enjoyable, can be a bit energy starved at times but not enough to cause any real issues. I would like to see it a littlle deeper to make it possible to make good mut rogues capable of doing more than those who don't perform the 'rotation' as well.
    -Combat is not as enjoyable as it was in previous expansions, mainly because of revealing strike and bandits guile. The change to blade flurry was a very fun change and added a unique perk to combat. If I had to sum up combat in a word it would be "clunky" Despite redirect useage, there are times when target switching is too rapid to make combat as efficent as it could be. Also, with expertise being paramount in combat and nearly valueless in assassination, it makes it impossble to switch between those two main raiding specs in a raid without having two completely seperate sets of gear and still being efficent.

Less "clunky-ness" in combat. A return to being the premier single target dps class (not asking to be lightyears ahead, but as bias as it may sound, I believe rogues should be on top of a fight if the mob is attackable in melee the entire time.)

Expose armor

85 Human Rogue

Both but primarily pve

Raiding

Haven't pvp'ed since the beginning of Wrath. Just more of the same and kind of boring at this point.

Ramp up time on target switches is atrocious as assassination. By the time an add has rupture and 5 stacks of deadly poison applied it is often dead. Either give assassination the ability to swap deadly poisons onto another target, or drop the 5 DP stack requirement to proc instant poison from offhand attacks.

I thought "cleaving" classes were going to be put to rest in this expansion and sadly this did not happen. Specs such as combat rogues, shadow priests, and affliction locks absolutely dominate multi-target fights and leave nearly everyone else in the dust. This forces me to play combat on progression fights when I would much rather play assassination. I strongly suggest that the cleaving aspect of these particular specs get toned down significantly for the next expansion so I don't feel forced to go into combat to compete.

As assassination our dps suffers significantly if we do not have the opportunity to open with garrote on the boss at the start of the fight (Alys, Domo, etc.).

There is too much discrepancy in aoe damage between the three specs.

Assassination: I like the feel of the rotation, requiring precision and timing rather than spamming of one button like combat. I also enjoy the talent the provides energy to be returned when a target dies with rupture still on it. The ability makes things kind of interest when fighting multiple targets that die relatively quickly.

Combat: I like how the cooldowns for combat provide some burst and actually give the rogue some major damage output when needed.

Vendetta needs a serious overhaul. More damage is nice, but the conditions necessary to maximize throughput of the ability is absurd. I hate that the damage increase applies as a debuff to a target rather than a buff to the rogue while the duration is too long and the damage increase doesn't really feel like much in a pve standpoint. In comparison, adrenaline rush for combat "feels" powerful whereas vendetta just feels like another necessary button to press. Cold blood, while fun as a pvp ability, really needs an overhaul to improve it in a pve standpoint somehow. The ability itself is also relatively weak as a cooldown.

Even with the changes in Cataclysm combat feels too spammy and the rotation is still painfully simple. Combat insight needs to either be overhauled or needs to go.

Assassination - I love the rotation of assassination. It's fluid but requires proper timing to play well. Damage cooldowns need a serious overhaul however. Change overkill back to the way it was in Wrath (since burst has been toned down) and make some big changes to vendetta to be more user friendly and give more burst than it currently does.

Combat - I like how the cooldowns in combat play more into the rotation and synergize with one another. The standard rotation however is still fundamentally the same as it has been for years.

Better target switching cabability

Lower ramp up time

Better, more useful, more interesting cooldowns for assassination.

Better, more interesting rotation for combat.

Shiv (Pve)
    Expose armor
    Combat readiness
    Smoke bomb (Pve)
    85 Night Elf Rogue
    PvP on my rogue

---

priority on arenas

Dying in one stun by a war/mage/paladin

Lightweight combat with movement and burst

Frost mages as everyone will put cuz it's dumb how they are. Also Vanish not working right, pretty sure you cant be stun while vanishing.

my priority list is efficient enough to keep what is needed up.

Well the cloak/CR shared is fine as long as CR stacks faster and cloak gets a few more seconds on it. Simply because i played a DK in 5s to top 5% bracket in my BG, having AMS on a 45 second CD and lasting 7 seconds seems to make this spell a bit redundant, yes it lowers damage taken but it does what Cloak does and which prevents spells to hit you. i simply wish to see it last longer by a second or 2, make it a glyph like AMS if need be, this way it makes it still "balanced" since you use something to replace what you would use otherwise.

and bring back ulduar combat.

Expose armor
    pickpocket
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    Definitely both. I do raid content with my guild on weekdays and Arathi Basin on weekends to finish out my Defilers rep. I generally play casually, and prefer to do solo content unless it's with friends.

I suppose generally raids, if I'm doing PvE content with guild. If not, professions, recipe collecting/fishing, does that count?
    Only non-rated BGs here. I wish we could somehow get a performance rating based on our work in PvP. I'd like to get the cool new stuff, but nothing beats the convenience of just hitting the queue button and being in a BG where the system finds a team for you.

Hmm as a rogue what would I like to see? I suppose if poison could be made a spell to enchant main hand/off hand, instead of items. I'm always in favor of more bag space and fewer consumables to carry around. I guess I'd like hearthstone to be one too but I suppose that's not really rogue related.

Feeling sneaky. I like being up close and being able to outmaneuver/cripple my opponents be it slowing their movement speed, casting speed, ability to fight back etc. Rogues don't fight fair, but I like the fact that we're a bit squishy so you need to pick your targets carefully in PvP to maximize your effectiveness. In PvE I really like playing a rogue though I wish combo points would move with the rogue. Redirect feels a bit clumsy to me, personally. That and the fact that assassination rogues need to stack 5 stacks of poison makes switching targets difficult. I know it's supposed to be, idk, it'd be nice if we could keep the limitation as designed without having yet another button to push. I'm not sure how I'd do that. I do not like redirect.

Hmm, less fun? I don't know I generally like many rogue mechanics. Besides the few QoL changes I discussed previously I don't think rogues need much changing. I really like the upgraded stealth we got this expansion, and movement speed. Pretty much every rogue change ever seems to be for the better and keep the same feel of the class, so I really like it. I'd like to see more with disarm trap/lock pick, but I wouldn't want to screw over other classes.
    Seems fine to me. Medium difficulty not as easy as arcane not as difficult as say idk, something I imagine as difficult. I hear sub is very hard for a modest improvement in theoretical dps, but I couldn't say from experience.
    Non-consumable poisons, better method of switching targets, glyph of different colored smoke bomb! (red or purple or something awesome). Uh, yea, nothing really huge, I really like rogues.
    Redirect. I just can't find room for it on my keyboard or action bars. I have it in PvP but in PvE I just have needed it like once, and even then it wasn't a huge issue.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]