Class Feedback – Rogue

(Locked)

100 Human Rogue
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• About 90% PvE, and 10% PvP. BUt it depends highly on the expansion cycles. Slow cycles mean more PvP usually.

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Mosly Heroics with friends and guildies. I raid some normal modes from time to time. Usually it will be a PuG even with guildies. I do a lot of dailies, holiday stuff, solo old content and generally mess around.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• Almost exclusively random battlegrounds for logistical reasons. I've done some arena with guildies that is hardly worth mentioning. I don't have time to the commitment for rated bg. I also do a little world pvp when it comes along.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Definitely the poison maintenance. I feel like the are always dropping off at the worst possible moment.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• Skulking around in the shadows is definitely the best part about the rogue. The smaller but varied ability set makes for better play than say my paladin or druid's huge toolbox of largely situational spells.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Melee feels like a liability. It is frustrating to be running around avoiding stuff off target while the ranged pelt away at the boss. Even with my many abilities to reduce or avoid damage, I still take a ton of incidental damage compared to ranged classes in my opinion.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Assassination is very smooth, and I like it. While not difficult, it also isn't trivial to maintain while keeping proper situational awareness. The cooldowns are kinda lackluster. I don't being stuck to a target for a long time to make use of vendetta.
    Combat has a very nice "in your face" style, though it is a bit "spammy" hitting sinister strike over and over. It has some nice flexible cooldowns.
    Sub is just a mess though. There is just way too much to do and keep track of for my tastes.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• Combat daggers - All rogues should be able to use daggers effectively.
    Swords, axes and maces for offhand - Really I would like every spec to be able to use any of our equip-able weapons in either hand.
    Tank spec - I hate having to switch from my main because there isn't a tank around. Combat would make an excellent choice for this.
    Poison parity - I'd like to choose between poison effects, not damage potenial.
    Poison variety - I'd like to see more different poisons. Maybe rogue could be the go to guy for raid debuffs. Things like attack speed reduction, physical damage reduction or sunder effects.
    Duration-less poisons - You apply it and it stays there until you change it.
    Poisons as an ability - No more carrying around all your poisons in your bag or running out.
    Combo Points on the Rogue - We have a lot buffs and debuffs to put up before we get rolling. This shouldn't be that big of a deal. Pallys already have it. And you know...we've been screaming about it forever.
    Redirect should allow the next finisher to use no combo points (preferably) or to add 5 combo points on the target (bigger badder premeditation).
    Abilities that hit harder - Hey! We like big numbers too. We shouldn't have to look at recount to get a giggle. I didn't understand the fascination with crits until I rolled a warrior and started giggling every time I crit for some huge damage. It really is quite fun seeing those numbers pop up or those health bars drop.
    Deadly Momentum should be a baseline rogue ability that will refresh at max CP on a killing blow. The problem is that the talent is largely ignored outside of leveling, even though it makes playing a rogue so much more fluid. This is a really fun talent that turns you into a killing machine instead of playing the buff maintenance mini-game non-stop between pulls.
    Suspend/Refresh Slice and Dice and Recuperate while in stealth. Partly to help with the buff mini-game and partly because it encourages rogues to be in stealth.

• What spells do you use the least?

• Expose Armor - This little bugger is hardly ever used.
    Distract - Eh. I use it. It is just so...eh.
    Combat Readiness - Cloak is sooooooooo much more important in a wider variety of situations than to risk having it on shared cooldown. Plus, evasion works counter productively with this cooldown anyway. I'll press it mostly cause it looks kinda neat or I'm doing something where it doesn't matter if I have cloak ready.
    Redirect - Useful for putting a Rupture up a bit faster or swapping a Kidney Shot to a new target. So with the cooldown, its not all that useful.
    Edited by Aeriwen on 9/24/2011 2:59 PM PDT
    85 Undead Rogue
    * What type of content do you focus on?
    Both

If PvE, what type of PvE?
    Solo / group / instance / raid depending on how much time I can spend in game

* If PvP, what type of PvP?
    BG's

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Re-application of poison - being able to apply a poison "buff" as required to each weapon would be very handy.

* What makes playing your class more fun?
    Stealth, tactical approach to fights especially soloing or in 5 mans.

* What makes playing your class less fun?
    Maintenance of some finishers.

* How do you feel about your "rotation"?
    Don’t mind complex rotations, it is good that the rotation is different for each spec. Do find that assassination is energy starved on occasion and having to thread finishers such as SnD through my rotation in other specs can break the "flow" of combat

* What's on your wish list for your class?
    I would like to see the option for the combat spec to be able to tank as well as DPS. Toggle buff like "blade flurry" called for example "web of steel which" increases damage mitigation (not a dodge tank), reduce damage output and increases threat, coupled with an ability to pull aggro "vicious strikes??” would add an interesting and I think useful ability to the class and allow more diversity in instances / raids

* What spells do you use the least?
    Use of abilities is contextual; I pretty much use them all depending on what spec and situation I am in. If I had to pick one ability I use the least it would be “Shiv”.

• Both

• Heroics, some raids.

• Some arenas, mostly BG's.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• The Rogue niche is our stealth. We are assassins. We assassinate stuff, you know? I dislike being in a city, vanishing, and having guards laser vision me, and pwn my face in.

• Sneaky sneaky.

• Getting spotted by a hunter from 40 yards.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Perfect, I love it.

• Buff combat in PvP. Refer to Celinne's suggestions.

Rogue DPS on a non-gimmick, single target fight should be always near #1 against all classes. That's the role we fill, amazing single target damage. I keep seeing shadow priests, warlocks, arcane mages, and even shaman topping charts now.

• Rupture in PvP
    Shiv in PvE

And Pickpocket, I don't really like how it works : /
    Edited by Zeei on 9/24/2011 5:57 PM PDT
    85 Orc Rogue
    I've already responded but I've thought of a few more things for the wish list...

LET COMPANION PETS STEALTH! I feel a little left out that stealth classes cant roll around with cool little pets.

LOWER THE COOLDOWN ON DISTRACT! It's a form of CC that's only usable while stealthed and on targets that aren't in combat and only turns what direction they're facing. It's already a weak ability for 30 energy, giving it a 30 sec cooldown is just excesive and deters from using the spell completely. Our hard CC has shorter cooldowns than that! Kidney Shot is only 20 seconds and gouge is only 10!

LET WOUND POISON STACK AGAIN! 10% healing debuff is practically useless. Let it stack to 3, increasing dmg and healing debuff by 10% per stack.

LET MIND-NUMBING POISON STACK! Casters have so many instant cast spells nowadays that 30% more of the 1.5 cast time they have to do every 30 seconds or so does very little to warrant using it instead of Wound or Crippling.

NEW POISONS! Stacking Slow Poison! Poison that Lowers Max Health! Poison that Heals You! Anything really...

And now for something completely different...
    Edited by Taargüs on 9/25/2011 2:27 AM PDT
    85 Troll Rogue
    i do both pve and pvp, random 5 man heroics for pve and bgs for pvp.

i think subtle pve has a design flaw. on many fights, we cant use ambush/backstab cuz the boss has some skills to prevent playes from attacking them from behind.

so my suggestion is: make aubush and backstab useable when the players attack from the sides too, just not facing the mobs/bosses.

thx!
    85 Worgen Rogue
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    PVP mainly. PVE here and there. My warrior is mainly for PVE.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroics

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    Areans, BGs. Rated BGs are too difficult to get going unless you are in a PVP guild which considering this game is 99% PVE that is easier said then done.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    It is time for poison items to go away. Make them like enchants in a way. I don't see how packing poisons in your inventory adds anything to the game other then maybe a technical issue to where making poisons like enchants conflicts with real enchants.

What makes playing your class more fun?
    All the control you give this class. It's insane. Between Kidney, Gouge, Cripple poison, Smoke, there is just so much we can offer to a team other then just damage.

I wish you could do the same for other melee classes like warriors or paladins. My main is a warrior but I moved to rogue for PVP because its just more fun and you aren't a waste to the team.

What makes playing your class less fun?
    Poison purchasing. Being funneled in Sub for PVP because of Shadowstep.

We are still a little too cooldown reliant, but I really don't see how this can be resolved since its been with this class since Classic. I will admit its come a long way for the better.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    For Mutilate and Sub I am fine. Haven't bothered with combat. I find Sub the best because you do not run out of energy much provided you have Recup up. Mutilate is good, if not a little too energy heavy for my tastes.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
    - Decouple slightly Cloak of Shadows and Combat Readiness. I still believe that what you did was the right idea so we don't just blindly use cool downs but completely linking them was a bad idea. Maybe put a 20 second cool down between both but don't shut the other skill out completely. All you did there was make Cloak of Shadows used more then Readiness. It was as if there was no thought behind that. I get the "we have to make a choice" but seriously at least for me the choice is obvious.

- No more poison items. Poisons are like skills in your spell book.

- Maybe less cool down reliant, but as I said before we are in decent shape still. It's just that having Prep is like being twice as good in PVP because of all the extra cool downs you get.

- Shadowstep baseline for all specs. Remove the damage buff it provides for Assassination/Combat, Sub still gets it.

- Combo points on the rogue, at least have them sustained for 20 seconds or so after combat. I understand it might be OP to kill something then use your 5 combo points immediately on another target... which is why I assume you have not gone this route yet.

What spells do you use the least?
    - Redirect. I see the purpose, but honestly we all want points on the rogue, not the target.

- Combat Readiness since the nerf. Casters are everywhere. I find COS more useful then Readiness since we have passive mitigation vs melee already as well as Evasion.

- Expose Armor. There are usually just better abilities to use.

- Sinister Strike - spec based. I imagine if I was combat I'd be using it.
    Edited by Jackwade on 9/25/2011 8:27 AM PDT
    85 Goblin Rogue
    PVE

Raids

N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Not having to buy poisons. It'd be nice to also have the durations be infinite, so that forgetting to apply poisons and having them run out mid fight isn't a hassle at all.

Subtlety's rotation being complex and hard to execute. Having a ton of tools for every situation that can come along. Being a non-stop killing machine while leveling.

Long Ramp up times for Assassination. Subtlety PVE rotation requiring near perfection yet not really giving any advantage to playing it. Combat and Assassination's rotations being 3 button specs that get rather boring.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

As Subtlety: Its a hard, complex rotation which is in stark contrast to the relative ease of Assassination and Combat. Having to keep track of multiple cooldowns, debuffs, and buffs makes the rotation a challenge to play. However, in order for Subtlety to keep up damage wise with the other specs, it requires near perfection. The little bit of utility you gain with Shadowstep and Shadow Dance doesn't feel adequate compensation for the complex rotation. Also, trying to keep up perfection on the rotation can cause some awareness issues on certain bosses, which can wipe raids.

Of course the whole point above me is moot if the mob has significant amounts of time attacking from the front, since we cannot Backstab or Ambush from the front and Hemorrhage isn't cut out for carrying the spec itself. In that case I am forced to swap over to Combat.

As Combat: Its simple, hasn't really changed since Vanilla. Maybe increase the bonus Revealing Strike has on Rupture since it isn't a huge loss to just ignore rupture during bosses. The rotation itself is fine, its just the ramp up time due to Bandit's Guile which is the worst part of the rotation.

Something to make Subtlety's rotation either a little eaiser or more rewarding. Right now the only reason I play it is because I enjoy the challenge. Something like Serrated Blades refreshing Rupture on any finisher used instead of just Eviscerate, or having it work like Cut to the Chase and it will always refresh Rupture on use of Eviscerate and set it to its 5 point maximum. Just something needs to be done to make Subtlety less of a joke spec in the eyes of the community and give it the spotlight it deserves.

Also, somehow reduce the positional requirements on Subtlety. Would making Backstab & Ambush not require rear positioning as a talent in Subtlety really cause that much PVE & PVE imbalance?

Fan of Knives could use some love for non-assasination specs too. It really does pitiful damage compared to a lot of other AoE options out there.

Make Killing Spree & Shadowstep not be suicide on certain bosses. Although it seems only Ragnaros is affected this tier, it still should be unacceptable to have abilities which will teleport you into lava.

Unlink the Combat Readiness & Cloak of Shadows cooldowns. Or make them only linked in Battlegrounds & Arenas. I don't think I've used Combat Readiness once.

Shiv, Fan of Knives, Combat Readiness,
    85 Undead Rogue

I enjoy both PvE and PvP on my rogue

Raids

BGs, Arenas (usually for points)

It's been said before, but what I think really hurts rogues is the overall ramp-up time. On fights with constant target switching our dps takes a hit. Unlike fury warriors or frost dk's, we can't blast new targets right off the bat and switch back to our main target without seeing a dps loss. Redirect does address this issue, but it's not enough sometimes (specially to mutilate rogues).

Also, it would be nice if we didn't have to buy poisons all the time, or run the risk of being mid-raid and finding out you ran out of X poison. The re-applying is a non issue in my opinion, it's the stocking up on poisons that's really a pain. Perhaps we could have "poison bottles" that have an unlimited amount of charges, instead of x amount of y poison in our bags.

But being a rogue since classic, i really can't complain much. Our quality of life is substantially better now that we don't have to buy vanishing powder, re-apply poisons every time we zone in, or hesitate to cast blind on someone because of the absurd amount of gold it took to make blind powder.

I love the whole play style and theme of rogues, and our various tools.

When fight mechanics don't allow for rogues to perform to their maximum potential.

I'm very happy with my rotation. It's fast paced and keeps me on my toes.

Perhaps some more raid utility, something that makes us more valuable to a raid.
    I've always had the idea of a skill that resembles one of our self cast skills such as vanish, feint or cloak of shadows, but that we can cast on a friendly target. How useful would it be to allow us to "vanish" one of our raid buddies to clear their aggro, or cloak of shadows them. Now that would be very valuable.

Distract
    Expose Armor
    Deadly Throw
    85 Undead Rogue

• -Pvp Content

• Rbgs/Bgs

• Dunno, our life is pretty good

• Stealthing, avoiding damage, and surprise. Also lockpicking

• Flares and Frost Mages

• I like Mut's rotation although it feels like you are waiting. Combat has a rather annoying rotation dealing with cooldowns instead of finishers.

• Remove the CLoS / CR cd sharing or perhaps make smoke bomb a 2 min cd

• Pickpocket

• Both

• Starting to raid, yet mainly Heroics

• BGs and arenas

• Like others have mentioned, poisons are sort of a pain to store and reapply either every hour or when switching between PvE and PvP.

• Stealth is always fun!

• Long cool downs on my best abilities and that I can only use daggers for assassination spec. Daggers are pretty rare to come by and always seem to have the lowest drop rates in dungeons.

• I think my rotation for assassination spec is pretty challenging. Having to manage my timers and energy is a lot of fun.

• I wish that as assassination spec, I could use fist weapons without losing my primary attacks. Remove the shared CD for CoS and CR. Reduce the CD for smoke bomb. Actually have CoS grant immunity from ALL damage (as opposed to the tooltip being a big old lie)! Have smoke bomb last longer than 5 seconds plus any enemy caught inside of it has their hit chance reduced by 25% (in addition to the normal effects).

• Expose armor
    85 Troll Death Knight

PvE mostly. I do PvP for fun but not a lot.

Heroics and raiding probably once a week.

Regular random BGs

Like most people in here, I'd say it's the buying and applying poisons

I like the flexibility that a rogue has having 3 dps specs. I feel that each spec has its ups and downs as far as where they are best at raiding.

The 3 dps specs does have it's drawbacks though. The specs aren't consistent through the raid, so I be do very well on one boss but very poorly on another. And the fact that stats weigh differently for each spec makes duel speccing useless for changing between bosses.

I wish assassination rogues would be encouraged to always attack with a 5 combo point envenom instead of 4 when mutilate does an extra point and when ruthlessness procs. And the combination of 5stack deadly poison, rupture, and SnD makes an assassin rogue's true potential take a very long time to get going- mob fights and bosses that you constantly have to switch are nightmares for assassin rogues. The same can be said for aoe damage using fan of knives and vile poisons.

Give us a way to apply 5 stacks of deadly poison instantly if it's equipped on our dagger. This could work similar to the Death Knight's outbreak, having a 30, 45, or 60 second cooldown. And faster poison application for aoe fights. For combat, killing spree is not safe for many raid bosses and lacks control

For pve only: shiv seems pretty useless and a big waste of energy. Expose armor takes up too many combo points and improved expose armor is a waste of talent points.
    85 Human Rogue
    What type of content do you focus on? Both PVE and PVP. PVE: Dungeons, PVP: Arena, BGS

What are your biggest quality of life issues? Poisons only stacking to 20. Should be like ammo and infinite

What makes your class fun? Being a rogue in general is fun to me

What makes your class less fun? Mages and healers in pvp.

Wishlist for your class.
    Baseline shadowstep with sub having lower cooldown.
    Combat doesnt feel like the toe to toe spec like it should. In Wotlk, it was closer to what combat should be today. Riposte ability as well as Unfair advantage talents should be readded to combat tree. Killing spree should stay on target unless target dies and damage is laughable unless the stars align. Buffing the base damage and/or buffing the glyph would make combat more attractive in PVP. Sinister strike damage seems lackluster for its energy cost. Lowering the energy cost and/or increasing dmg would seem like a fix.
    Combo points stacking on the rogue and not target would be very helpful. It would remove the need for Redirect altogether and help with DPS loss.
    Haste should affect the GCD.
    IF sub spec is to be the bleed spec, bleed dmg should be increased for Rupture and maybe another 1 or 2 bleeds added to make it feel more like the bleed spec.
    100 Blood Elf Rogue

- What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both

- If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids

- If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

All, very competitive.

- What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

either longer duration poisons or 5 poisons that don't get consumed "maybe from a profession idk"

- What makes playing your class more fun?

Fast paced rotation, fun abilities like shadow step, stealth, using cloak of shadows to pre immune CC like fear. Just many different abilities that you can do so much with.

- What makes playing your class less fun?

Poisons, Assassination spec, rupture, Subtlety PVE rotation, remembering to use tricks of the trade off cooldown

I like the combat rotation very much, I don't mind using revealing strike because it keeps me concentrated more. Assassination's rotation is very weird and annoying especially when you have to AOE for a bit you have to restart your whole rotation without having Overkill and maxed energy. Subtlety rotation is just annoying. keeping recuperate, slice and dice, and rupture up the whole time is just not fun.

- What’s on your wish list for your class?

2 things:

1. Please allow the assassination spec to have preparation again it was such a fun pvp spec
    2. Please bring back 1.5 speed offhand swords/maces/axes/fist weapons back to the PVP venders as well as dropping in raids. Using a 2.6 sword/mace/axe/fist weapon and a dagger in the offhand looks really dumb and it doesn't give combat that awesome look it had in WOTLK

- What spells do you use the least?

Expose armor, pick pocket, shadowdance + disarm trap (make that instant :D)
    90 Blood Elf Rogue
    i've tried every class there is and rogues are by far my favorite to play. only problem is my dps sucks on my rogue. can anyone give me some pointers? im combat spec.
    90 Night Elf Rogue
    I made a post around page 35-38 or so, and I wanted to add something about rogue quality of life. This isn't normally something I think of, and I certainly didn't think of it while I was writing my posts.

I am a pet collector, and I play on a pvp server. This doesn't work. You can't be a rogue, and use pets on a pvp server. If you try to do dailies, you are dead. If you try to do anything on the ground, actually, people will hunt you down - just because they can. This is a rogue QOL issue. There needs to be a way to automatically dismiss, or make pets invisible while you're in stealth/shadowmeleded/vanished. Or maybe, even a button to dismiss them without having to search through 12 pages of pets to find it, or summon another one to dismiss, and have to break stealth in the process. (Of course, having to open that menu and do anything in the middle of pvp is problematic. So some sort of automatic solution would be the most ideal solution.)

The results of pets always staying visible while you're in stealth in the world, is that rogues can't use any of their pets. I personally hardly use any of my 150+ pets. *Sometimes,* very rarely, I take them out in pug raids. Maybe once or twice a month while I'm in a city. Anytime I have them out in the world though...... well, I never do. Because it's suicide. And suicide is a quality of life issue.
    85 Human Rogue
    09/27/2011 07:32 AMPosted by Xargock
    The results of pets always staying visible while you're in stealth in the world, is that rogues can't use any of their pets.

They fixed that already. The pets are visible only to you and I believe your allies when you are stealthed. The enemy cannot see it.
    86 Undead Rogue
    Mostly PvP

Heroics, old world achievement/loot farming. I used to raid in WotLK.

BGs mostly, but arena and rated bg's whenever I can.

- I dont mind using poison reagents, however it does feel a bit outdated considering how many other reagent dependent abilities for other classes have been removed.
    - I dont know many rogues who pick pocket every mob before killing them. Especially when playing with other people. I love the ability, but it needs to be changed to be more convenient.

We have a large toolbox of tricks. I love that I can heal, evasion tank, vanish to drop aggro/escape, misdirect a lone mob to the tank with Tricks of the Trade, stun and interrupt, CC like blind and sap, sprint, and even simple features like picking locks and reduced falling damage. I've enjoyed other classes, but the broad versatility of the rogue has earned my love. No other class in any other MMO I've played has been as fun as the WoW Rogue.

- Being beaten for DPS by classes that are hybrid or can play alternate roles. If you can change spec and play a healer or a tank as well, your DPS should not be higher than those who only have DPS specs. This is all we have.
    - I loved being able to use two swords, but now there are no quick offhand swords anymore. I feel forced into using daggers, and while some rogues love daggers, others don't. One of the main reasons I enjoy Combat is because I get to use larger weapons.
    - Fighting healers is humiliating. Originally rogues used to be the class that would cross enemy lines to target healers, but now geared healers can practically ignore us. Our wound poison is used more for the higher proc rate than for the actual healing debuff.
    - Our specs are too similar in PvP. I have friends who loved Assassination who have had to give it up because it doesn't bring anything unique to the table anymore. I think Subtlety should be more about control and focused burst, while Assassination should be about high sustained damage in PvP. Most people would rather take a warrior than an assassination rogue. They should hit alot harder, like they used to.

As a Combat rogue I love my rotation. I have a good variety of tools to use - I'm stronger against group pulls than an Assassination rogue.

- Increase the healing debuff of Wound Poison, or change its effect. Make it damage mana, or combine it with Mind Numbing, etc. At its current state it has very little effect.
    - Remove the shared cooldown of Combat Readiness and Cloak of Shadows.
    - Nerf Ambush for rogues level 1 - 70. They're extremely overpowered, and now we have alot of bad level 85 rogues, and a reputation for being a cheap or overpowered class.
    - A rogue NPC to look up to.
    - A few cooler animations. Everyone has gotten some nice looking animations these days, but the rogues best effects are still Fan of Knives and Cloak of Shadows.
    - More opportunities in PvE for Pick Locks, Stealth or Pick Pockets to be useful. I loved in ICC when people would actually be grateful to have a rogue around. For the first time in PvE I felt like I brought something special as a rogue.

Feint (hardly need to use it as often in Cata. I still use it sometimes, but mostly to reduce AoE damage), Expose Armor (I love this ability, but there seems to always be warriors and druids using it instead), Pick Pockets (Fun ability but not practical)
    Edited by Samken on 9/27/2011 10:49 AM PDT
    100 Human Rogue
    09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera

PvP and I dabble in PvE

what type of PvP/PvE?

BGs/Arenas for PvP Heroics and Lower-tier raids for PvE

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Having to give up multiple bagspaces to carry poisons.

Being able to pick my targets and control them easily.

Being seen by people 5 miles away while stealthed.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

I feel that my rotation is good as is in both Subtelty PvE and PvP

I wish for some way for sub to regain energy faster without using recuperate.

I'd also like CoS and CR to not share a CD anymore, pretty please.

I'd also like the useless spells (cough, Distract, cough) to do something useful, even if it's situational. Oh, and i want my damn pony from ghostcrawler.

I have never used Distract in my entire Rogue career, Deadly Throw is a bit too situational, and I find Expose Armor a waste of combo points because I can burst someone down quite easily without it.
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]