superpallyon vs. pallybane i challenge you

85 Blood Elf Paladin
pallybane i challenge you to a duel this saturday winner gets control of carried you inc. Will you risk ur guild to duel the "superfailyon" who knows. if you think you can win then accept. pick a place and time saturday we each bring 1 witness they must take off all gear as too not interfear RET pally vs. RET pally. accept if you tink you can win.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Superpallyon shhhhhhh.

Let me duel him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
,lolz nice suprise gotta admit im more than likely only person on server besides ur guild that got you below 50% even after ur Defensive C/Ds
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
33k pretty low expecially after DK healing
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
So Superpallyon.....How did that feel gettin %%##d 1v1 just now? You even had to LoH...LOL
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol i LoH after i rezed........... oh nd jdot nice HoJ to save ur spriest i was going to own but iwsaw u heal him.................... and fiercedeity ill !@#$ing own ur scrub %^- right now..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
casue there is no way an spriest can ehall 70k hp in 2 seconds in shadow form......
Reply Quote
Gem your gear if you're going to pick a fight on my server you're making yourself look worse.

sit down boy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well any ret can have insane burst. But you lost not once but twice. Yea the loh was after u ressed but you died much faster the second time and you didnt have bubble and i didnt have ibf the second time but u still popped dp and still lost.

I do admit popped slince too early the first fight but it all worked out fine.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
im just saying im not a baddie (completely) yes i dont have the moeny to gem and reforge and enchant but dont matter since i can still do damage. oh and i jsut owned that spriest
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lets go again for fun... i was jk about the carried !@#$ i wouldnt want the guild. jsut trying to duel someone bored as %^-*. let me heal and mana up
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yea and the first fight i was saving trinket for who knows what idk i get retarded about facing DKs forget no stun so i should trinket silence.
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Paladin
Infected, why did you let this retard into your guild? I thought you guys were better than that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I wasn't on for a week and this happens. Oh lordy.
Reply Quote
pallybane i challenge you too!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
ME TOO ! I CHALLENGE YOU FOR CONTROL OF DA GUILD.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
09/13/2011 03:30 AMPosted by Sivler

SIVLER I CHALLENGE YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, IF I WIN I GET YOUR ACCOUNT, IF YOU WIN YOU GET A PAT ON THE BACK!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
09/13/2011 03:48 AMPosted by Jelme

SIVLER I CHALLENGE YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, IF I WIN I GET YOUR ACCOUNT, IF YOU WIN YOU GET A PAT ON THE BACK!

Sounds like a fair trade !!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/13/2011 10:21 AMPosted by Sivler

Sounds like a fair trade !!

Good god that warrior is beautiful.

Almost as beautiful as me.

And superpallyon shhhhh. Get some gems. Im a JC hit me up home slice.
Reply Quote
You guise take this game a little too seriously. Go outside and get some fresh air.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]