Tick Tock

90 Orc Warrior
Massive Firelands nerf incoming, time is ticking Dishonor /Anticipation
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Bro................... top guilds around the world were struggling on Rag.
Leave these 2 guilds alone, you Fa99et.

p.s: Love u cart
Edited by Viktavious on 9/13/2011 6:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It is not directed as an insult, its more of warning before it gets nerfed, Dishonor is pretty close to getting it too btw so how dissapointing would it be that it gets nerfed when they are on the brink of downing it. This thread was more on the lines to fish Corday out to make the countdown website thing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
09/13/2011 08:00 AMPosted by Cartiour
This thread was more on the lines to fish Corday out to make the countdown website thing.

Ha!

I was pretty close friends with the previous leadership of Dishonor, but I don't know Colosie as well as I'd like to, and I don't think Anticipation remembers my tenure there fondly. With that in mind, I kind of figured a countdown clock would seem more like taunting than cheerleading. My new year's resolution for 2011 was to try not to come across as a jerk so often.
Edited by Corday on 9/13/2011 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
It is not directed as an insult, its more of warning before it gets nerfed, Dishonor is pretty close to getting it too btw so how dissapointing would it be that it gets nerfed when they are on the brink of downing it. This thread was more on the lines to fish Corday out to make the countdown website thing.

oh my bad, its hard to tell when its cart.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Death Knight
Listen we all know that dishonor isn't going to down H Rag till after the nerf, the day before 4.3.

It is not directed as an insult, its more of warning before it gets nerfed,

like they had no idea this nerf exists, whata troll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]