WORLD PVP IS BACK ON TFC

85 Orc Hunter
You are all bad. Every single one of you who posted in this thread. Stop making these posts immediately.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
ok first of all we totally owned you in the tram u guys had ur 8 and 40 other ally and guess what DRO IS A 2K PLAYER SO HA hes better than you
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
ok fine machete squad vs. vindicators this weekend saturday at 12
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
09/07/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Sklttles
ok fine machete squad vs. vindicators this weekend saturday at 12

Ok let me see if i can get that Done for ya. Im up for a little competition. :D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
k well if you can get on a horde char and whisper djhype
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
  • Reply Quote
    85 Undead Death Knight
    09/07/2011 02:11 PMPosted by Djhype
    ok first of all we totally owned you in the tram u guys had ur 8 and 40 other ally and guess what DRO IS A 2K PLAYER SO HA hes better than you

I lold. Cata 2k is like a 1500 wrath player with how horridly bad PvP is. Let me just take an Arcane Mage, Arms Warrior and Holy paladin and FACEROLL to my 2200 gear. oh wait, Dro isn't even reached 2200 yet. hmmm, with how damned faceroll an Arcane/Arms/Holy paladin team is, I'm a bit shocked, guess they just suck !@# in retro specked and MMR exploited to 2k.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warlock
    nether have you and its a frost mage any one that has an arcane in arena is stupid cept 5s maybe I wouldnt be talking
    Reply Quote
    85 Undead Death Knight
    09/09/2011 07:08 PMPosted by Djhype
    nether have you and its a frost mage any one that has an arcane in arena is stupid cept 5s maybe I wouldnt be talking

And I'll get back to one of my main points of Dro calling himself glad yet he's never been glad. And if you want to compare my arena exp to his.

I have got at least Challenger back in Wrath, I also got to 1900+ in Wrath in 2s, never f**ked with 3s because Kitty Cleave, Beast Cleave, and RMP, RLS, controlled 3s. I did 1600 in 5s. I also got my 300 games achievement 2 years before him.

HINT, HINT, I stopped bothering with arena back in 2010. Since cata PvP is just horridly broken.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warlock
    Ok well he didnt even start till season 9
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warlock
    Ok well he didnt even start till season 9,Ok well he didnt even start till season 9
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Mage
    09/09/2011 08:42 PMPosted by Djhype
    Ok well he didnt even start till season 9

That's cool and all but these days, PvP doesn't amount to two sh*ts. Here let me post on my toon that I created in a great xpac called Vanilla, doubt any authenticity on this toon being from Vanilla, go look at my FoS that will wipe all doubt away.

On to my main point. Cata PvP has risen to a level of just sh*t players with near top tier PvP gear. Play the right class/spec/team combo, lack all real form of skill and you to could faceroll to 2k+ in this crap for PvP xpac. Take your same lack of skill self into PvE this xpac and don't expect to get very far. I don't fully enjoy WoW as I used to. PvE was SORTA fun in Wrath and PvP was pretty damned fun. TBC was a blast and Vanilla was the best years of WoW.
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Warlock
    hes been playing since vanila too
    Reply Quote
    64 Worgen Priest
    Horde out numbers alliance like 5:1. I don't understand how you think what you did was impressive. If the server was near some kind of balance by all means brag, but as it stands...is like saying you stole a 10yr old's Halloween candy and then bragging about it to your friends.
    Edited by Worgiesheen on 10/27/2011 9:33 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    80 Troll Warlock
    World pvp is only back for Ally rerolls, othewise see you on teh shortbus.
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Rogue

And I'll get back to one of my main points of Dro calling himself glad yet he's never been glad. And if you want to compare my arena exp to his.

I have got at least Challenger back in Wrath, I also got to 1900+ in Wrath in 2s, never f**ked with 3s because Kitty Cleave, Beast Cleave, and RMP, RLS, controlled 3s. I did 1600 in 5s. I also got my 300 games achievement 2 years before him.

HINT, HINT, I stopped bothering with arena back in 2010. Since cata PvP is just horridly broken.

Kid gloating about Challenger, 1900 in wrath (2v2's no less) and 1600 in 5's.

GOES HARD IN THE MO F-IN PAINT NAGA.

Protip: 1800 tbc=2k wotlk=2.2k cata

Congratulations on being a ~1700 tbc player. So hardcore.

-Fedelis

Edit: And for futher reference, 2.2k tbc=2.6k wotlk=3k cata. It's like one of those exponential graph thingies.
    Edited by Should on 10/28/2011 1:53 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]