WORLD PVP IS BACK ON TFC

09/05/2011 10:10 AMPosted by Troubadour
That was a good time, glad to see World PvP...Ya'll weren't even there to kill the king, you were just there to kill every alliance in sight! And that you sure did.

That is what world PvP should be all about. Killing the NPC king is just a little icing if anything at all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
SO how about FOO totally owning Deathmatch!?!? we wiped the floor against all horde during the chest event every 3 hours
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
LOL Dro got rival not glad :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Just on Friday, me and a disc priest (lifewaner) had a team of 5 allies beat in TB. The team consisted of 2 blood DKs, 2 hunters and 1 resto shammy. We wiped em twice before my healer ran out of mana, because she was just loling and wasting it recklessly. It was very sad, yet fun. The two blood dks were annoying though, after kiting them to a base we decided just to leave because a 3 min kill on each was just so boring lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think it is absolutely hilarious that you think rolling into stormwind with a bunch of hordies makes you think you brought world pvp back. The alliance side has an extremely low population, and there are usually never more than ten or fifteen on. I obviously play horde, but you give us a bad name gloating about killing all the low level alts and 'baddies'. I hope you feel accomplished spending 12 hours of your life and more as you continuously spam trade chat with your 'OMG LFM RAID ON STORMWIND'. I wish mercy on you if they fix the population issue.
Edited by Aeriux on 3/22/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/22/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Aeriux
I wish mercy on you if they fix the population issue.

Don't mess with this guy you silly geese!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]