[A] <Elysian> Recruiting for 10 person raids

90 Human Death Knight
Do any of the Sims include Professions? Only reason I am asking is I am considering dropping JC in MoP. They are nerfing the number of JC Gems to (2) from (3).

If you dont want to do the sim, is there any way you could teach me how to do the sims and I will do them personally. I would like to get involved and help you in any way. I am currently leveling on beta and will be doing raid testing asap.

If you are on beta and want to do any raid testing let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
07/17/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Unsoul
Do any of the Sims include Professions? Only reason I am asking is I am considering dropping JC in MoP. They are nerfing the number of JC Gems to (2) from (3).

No, professions aren't modeled and I don't plan to.

07/17/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Unsoul
If you dont want to do the sim, is there any way you could teach me how to do the sims and I will do them personally. I would like to get involved and help you in any way. I am currently leveling on beta and will be doing raid testing asap.

Appreciate the offer, but there's nothing you can do with my sims that won't cost you several thousand dollars. MATLAB isn't cheap, and the freeware knockoffs of MATLAB will take quite a bit of recoding to actually get them to run my code, if that is even possible in some cases.

I started a rewrite in C that would be distributable, but my free time has decreased drastically since I started, so the progress is very slow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump looking for a some new faces
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/24/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Nillie
bump looking for a some new faces

ARE YOU SAYING YOU HATE MY FACE?????? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
8/8Heroic

update

also still looking
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bummpppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Mage here... and I have a rogue (Roycroft with me) We are 4/6 MV atm. Looking for week day raid hours for people who work in the AM. PST or Post me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hi Vardatha! Are you looking for a guild that raids in the daytime? We raid Tues/Weds 830pm - 11pm server time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]