The Horadrim - Recruiting!

85 Undead Priest
Hello Nesingwary!

The Horadrim is currently in need of a reliable and raid experienced melee dps, but other exceptional players are always welcome. Must be 18 or older.

We are a small and fast progressing raiding guild that is currently moving up in the ranks of the server, started 2 weeks ago and we are currently 12/12 t11 and 3/7 Firelands. Raid times are 8-11 server Wed/Fri/Sat. We also do old content for mounts and achievements when we are bored and like to have fun with the rest of what the game has to offer, we're a small group of friends blowing up content, so if you wanna be a part feel free to apply at: www.thehoradrim.enjin.com/recruitment

Also looking into making another 10-man group.

Find me in game if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
But it says you're only 2/7 Firelands.. somethings fishy!

Goodluck recruiting and have fun in Firelands
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
She's specced Holy, so she'll always be one step behind...

Anyway, good luck recruiting - And, what? No 19k dps requirement?! Say What?!

Grats, on 3/7 - please update or make your wowprogress profile - Horde appears to dominate the forums, but not our realm raiding scene...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
19k dps requirement? Gee i'd love to have it, hard to find on Nesingwary though. I've been on the server maybe a month and a half, and the only players I've seen pull over 18 are in my guild or Sated/Somni/a scattered Ruin player or anyone from a actual relevant guild, I'd like to clear Firelands sooner than 4.3 kthnx.

But thank you, i guess? I raid heal so Holy just seems appropriate considering the aoe heals are far superior to Disc, the only thing that appeals to me would be PW:B and I've yet to continuously wipe on a boss because I don't have the extra raid cooldown to reduce damage. I'm doing fine without it, so is my guild apparently. So, not a step behind, in fact we're caught up to you after a week of never doing any FL bosses, and you guys have been at it for weeks i assume? trolololol
Reply Quote
19k dps requirement? Gee i'd love to have it, hard to find on Nesingwary though. I've been on the server maybe a month and a half, and the only players I've seen pull over 18 are in my guild or Sated/Somni/a scattered Ruin player or anyone from a actual relevant guild, I'd like to clear Firelands sooner than 4.3 kthnx.

But thank you, i guess? I raid heal so Holy just seems appropriate considering the aoe heals are far superior to Disc, the only thing that appeals to me would be PW:B and I've yet to continuously wipe on a boss because I don't have the extra raid cooldown to reduce damage. I'm doing fine without it, so is my guild apparently. So, not a step behind, in fact we're caught up to you after a week of never doing any FL bosses, and you guys have been at it for weeks i assume? trolololol

You've only caught up to Harvest and a few other guilds of the sort. Not Ruin, Somni, Sated, and TAO. Best of luck to ya though! Nice to see more raiding guilds coming up in these parts.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I don't think she's comparing her guild with high ranking progression guilds here.

Nesingwary isn't a realm with that has many well, "good" raiding guilds. Anyhow, if The Horadrim is making progress during this time then that's great for them and the realm.

I don't think there's any good reason to start trying to shoot them down. If playing Holy gets them a kill, that's great! We do what we can to get the job done and they're doing a marvelous job with the standards held by the realm.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I don't think she's comparing her guild with high ranking progression guilds here.

Nesingwary isn't a realm with that has many well, "good" raiding guilds. Anyhow, if The Horadrim is making progress during this time then that's great for them and the realm.

I don't think there's any good reason to start trying to shoot them down. If playing Holy gets them a kill, that's great! We do what we can to get the job done and they're doing a marvelous job with the standards held by the realm.

Yeah, not once did I even say I was caught up to any of them LOL I was talking about Harvest. L2Read perhaps?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
*Update*

1) Carigan has no sense of humor. Heal as shadow, whatever works. But Disc is superior for 10m normals. More cooldowns - better throughput with Wings, etc. It is what it is.
2) She does not read the forums, so could not possibly get my reference to Treeodeth's DPS requirements and my subsequent ribbing.
3) I wasn't knocking her guild at all, and in fact gave them a grats and asked for her to update her guild's profile on wowprogress.

Additionally, we have not been in Firelands for weeks. Couple of botched attempts on Beth - lots of no shows and fill ins until recruiting was done. Last week was our first real run through with our raid team and we went 3/7 - just like you guys. I'm proud of that, but proud like the dad of the kid in little league that got a single - you know? There's no boasting going on here, so settle down. We did well. You did well.

Why insult my guild? Why so insecure? What happened to the class on Nesingwary?

Who are you? And, why are you being such a jerk?

And...Kogamo - "of the sort" sounds like "of the ilk"
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
*Update*

1) Carigan has no sense of humor. Heal as shadow, whatever works. But Disc is superior for 10m normals. More cooldowns - better throughput with Wings, etc. It is what it is.
2) She does not read the forums, so could not possibly get my reference to Treeodeth's DPS requirements and my subsequent ribbing.
3) I wasn't knocking her guild at all, and in fact gave them a grats and asked for her to update her guild's profile on wowprogress.

Additionally, we have not been in Firelands for weeks. Couple of botched attempts on Beth - lots of no shows and fill ins until recruiting was done. Last week was our first real run through with our raid team and we went 3/7 - just like you guys. I'm proud of that, but proud like the dad of the kid in little league that got a single - you know? There's no boasting going on here, so settle down. We did well. You did well.

Why insult my guild? Why so insecure? What happened to the class on Nesingwary?

Who are you? And, why are you being such a jerk?

And...Kogamo - "of the sort" sounds like "of the ilk"

I approve of this forum post. All things he said are true, I heal in shadow and don't give a damn about the forums, Welcome to Nesingwary.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I can't help but sense some sort of hostility coming to fruition.

Nesingwary forums are dry. There's a handful of active players here. The 18k DPS requirement was silly, I got a good chuckle out of that. Anywho, this is a recruitment post. I don't think it needs to be bashed and I don't think the OP needs to at in such a way that may discourage applicants from joining. I'm not saying this to be rude, but it doesn't do anyone any good.

Let's go back to the "DPS get off the bench" topic, OK?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I can't help but sense some sort of hostility coming to fruition.

Nesingwary forums are dry. There's a handful of active players here. The 18k DPS requirement was silly, I got a good chuckle out of that. Anywho, this is a recruitment post. I don't think it needs to be bashed and I don't think the OP needs to at in such a way that may discourage applicants from joining. I'm not saying this to be rude, but it doesn't do anyone any good.

Let's go back to the "DPS get off the bench" topic, OK?

Yeap, just proust being, uh.. proust i guess? anywho, LF a resto shammy or druid for firelands progression pst me in game or go to our website Thehoradrim.enjin.com for more info
Any other exceptional players are always considered aswell.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Ah, the hostility!

Nesingwary forums are dry - that's why I've been posting in them, and really was only trying to

a) rib Carigan about her Holy Spec - all in good fun
b) congratulate her guild on their progression

Then it somehow derailed into this. I'm not bashing the post at all. I was bashing tree's post if anything - all to get something going in the community. And I think you missed the point of Cutie's post Carigan. She was saying to get off of it, because your responses cast you in a bad light.

The hostility that you see coming to fruition is one of Carigan's guild members whispering me and asking me what we were looking for. I responded nothing really, pretty much, but always looking for subs - no guaranteed spots. Couple minutes later I received a tell from Carigan that was particularly unpleasant and condescending. Then I discovered her responses on these forums. Apparently I was trying to poach from her guild. Have no need to, or desire to. I was an officer in another guild prior to this - and I didn't plead or beg any of their members to come over to Harvest when I started it. Some of them dipped their toes in with alts, but I never actively recruited from their roster, or anyone else's.

I'm just unreasonably bothered by this because its late, and I like to post on these forums. Its a sickness I have I guess. I also can't stand female blood elf models. They really irritate me. Especially, in the words of a friend, "the way they die".

Long winded post here - BUT>>>> what really bothers me is that I felt like maybe there was some sense of community building horde side - now everyone is blowing up - and new guilds are cropping up - people shuffling around, and there is a whole lot of people with bad attitudes. Get your chips off of your shoulders.

The problem with Nesingwary is not that it;s filled with bad players. The problem with Nesingwary is that it's turning into a Peyton Place. It's so small, and everyone knows each other. So they all have some axe to grind with someone. Now, I guess I have mine! Thanks Carigan!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
no problem, I look forward to seeing your attempts at trolling me in trade or in /say again today as you did all day yesterday, don't try and play the nice guy when you just continuously came after me for the better part of the day yesterday. Sorry if I hurt your feelings little Proust, how was I supposed to know you were making fun of someone else's post? as stated earlier I don't read the forums, I merely posted here to try and find some possible recruits who wanna join with us and down some bosses and have fun, thats what its all about right? So grow up and move on and leave me alone maybe? why drag this on? what is your goal here? It's pointless, so let me recruit in peace, and let my guild enjoy the game without having to see you follow us around orgrimmar and make stupid comments about us and make even more childish comments in trade that I can't help but feel are directed at us. Anyway, what i'm getting at is be a big boy and continue with your game and we'll do the same, we don't spread !@#$ about you for everyone to see, I'd like the same respect.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You see what you do here?

You harass me in game about trying to poach a member from your guild etc. I try to understand the situation with you in game through tells, yet you continue to be rude. So, you insult me - then you want to blow it off like nothing ever happened. I tried to be an adult about it and be friendly. You refused to give me the same courtesy.

Now we have this situation. Had you simply offered me the same courtesy I offered you, and in fact, the same courtesy you request now we wouldn't be doing this. I wouldn't feel the need to drag it on, etc. And this is all because someone in your guild whispered me, and then lied to you. And I like posting in these forums obviously - any activity is good activity I think. I don't see any name calling here. Just a ramping up of animosity.

I'm not saying you're bad, or that your guild is bad. I'm not trying to take anything away from you. I am glad that you're raiding and progressing. I think Kogamo's attitude in response to you sums up why. "You're not in our class" etc. was his response. Yet, you jump all over me about it? You see, its the fawning over these other guilds that gets me. "Oh god, I've never seen anyone pull great DPS or is a great player that isn't in XYZ, or ABC guild (and we all know the names)" and "Yeah, I know Slim Pickins' on Nes here!" "Full of Bads" "Am I right" wink wink nudge nudge in response to Ochocinco by Treeodeth. All so you too can be included in the presence of their greatness. There are other people that can progress on the server. As evidenced by your guilds quick progress in a week of FL raiding.

And...I am simply pointing out the fact that your behavior on this whole matter may lack class. That is all.

And...You did spread !@#$ for everyone to see when you replied to me in this thread. Instead of "Lulz, I hate disc, whatever - thanks for the grats - gl to you too"...well, you got really defensive.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
We still talking about this? I stopped caring with my last post. Good luck to you and your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
...you stopped caring the minute you opened this door. A gentle wave of apathy dissipated in the air. I would go so far as to describe your transition from caring about the subject to not caring about the subject an act of sublimation. *Poof* A magical process. One that happened when your attention wandered perhaps? "Oh look! A bird!" Who knows?

On an a side note during an episode of the Silver Surfer cartoon the main character, one Silver Surfer, or Norrin Radd I believe, pondered the question "From whence do these malignant entropies originate". That's an approximate quote; however, I do distinctly remember the phrase "malignant entropies" being bandied about in a Saturday morning cartoon.

This all begs the question - Where did you come from? Why are you here in all of your chaotic belligerence? And how do I get you to start caring again? There's this other guy here that...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
...you stopped caring the minute you opened this door. A gentle wave of apathy dissipated in the air. I would go so far as to describe your transition from caring about the subject to not caring about the subject an act of sublimation. *Poof* A magical process. One that happened when your attention wandered perhaps? "Oh look! A bird!" Who knows?

On an a side note during an episode of the Silver Surfer cartoon the main character, one Silver Surfer, or Norrin Radd I believe, pondered the question "From whence do these malignant entropies originate". That's an approximate quote; however, I do distinctly remember the phrase "malignant entropies" being bandied about in a Saturday morning cartoon.

This all begs the question - Where did you come from? Why are you here in all of your chaotic belligerence? And how do I get you to start caring again? There's this other guy here that...

lol
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
There are plenty of good players
Edited by Delorose on 11/10/2011 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This question is not meant to be offensive to either of you but I'd like to ask something.

Why bother? This entire post just frowns upon both of you as people and representatives of your respective guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
This question is not meant to be offensive to either of you but I'd like to ask something.

Why bother? This entire post just frowns upon both of you as people and representatives of your respective guilds.

I asked him to stop his bull!@#$ days ago, which he finally has.. he's just out to try and make me look bad so people don't join my guild or something? I have no idea, I just find his attempts at getting a rise out of me hilarious cause really, I apologized to him in-game for the misunderstanding and he came after me even more. But honestly I just keep checking here in case someone is actually interested in raiding with us.

As of right now we're currently looking for a tank as our main tank won't be raiding with us for the next couple months, So if you wanna start seeing Firelands content and have some fun, We'd love to have you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]