Drunk in Public LFM for Raid Teams

85 Blood Elf Mage
CURRENTLY RECRUITING:
Exeptional players of all roles to fill our member driven teams

ABOUT US
Drunk In Public is an adult-oriented, focused raiding guild on the US Terokkar server looking for skilled raiders to add to our member driven raid rosters. We currently have 3 memeber driven teams which could evolve into more.

Adult-oriented: If the name didn't already clue you in, we're not a good fit for younger players. Our "player-generated content" is 21+, and can be detrimental to your physical and mental well-being. We don't tolerate drama, and trade/forum trolls aren't welcome.

Focused: No guild with our name could possibly take itself too seriously; outside of raid times, we definitely don't! But be sure; our goal is to maximize progression within a RL-friendly raid schedule. Each team runs only 1-2 days a week, so we demand that raiders focus hard. Screw around, slack, ninjaAFK, or do things that don't fall into the category of "helping team kill next boss as efficiently as possible", and you'll be on the bench and off the raid roster.

Skilled Raiders: Our raid group cores and leaders are seasoned MMO players who've been at it since the Clinton era, and talented & knowledgeable players are what make our raiding team & schedule work. You must know your class, know the fights, and know how to execute. Preparation is key for our approach to raiding, and skilled raiders do that effectively.

CST/EST schedule: Each team has a set schedule at this point, and would be best to contact one of the officers in game for any questions on that. There is immediate openings on the Wed 7-10cst team, and we also encourage other team formation if the times that we run don't meet yours :)

You'll be able to find all the cold, hard facts @ our web site, http://dip.guildlaunch.com which is where you should post apps and make inquiries.

CONTACTS
If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, Baldimort, Belatricks, Mightysal, Fatpad, Deodin, or Gilesz. If none of us are online, please feel free to contact a DiP member, who will point you in the right direction or you can send an in-game mail to myself.

Please let the other thread die, as it is as old.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump bcuz miss 20 and 5 is somewhat cool :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
lol ....its 5 and 20 fang ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
stop making fun of my dyslexia!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
ilu <3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
bumpit
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
twistit?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
pullit!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
now that i think about it....i think it was bopit (not bumpit). but so glad we played along like !@#$% :) love you guys
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
<3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I was referring to the thing you put in your hair to make it bigger, like a Snookie poof.

bumpit
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
those things....her in general....blech lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
drunk in public officially 7/7 with a Ragnaros kill tonight before the nerf :)

Grats to that 10 man group. great job guys!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Ragnar'O's was achieved aswell.

Bad transition timing was bad. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
you guys rock!! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
bumpity bump the recruitment for quality adult players :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I do not qualify as quality adult....Bump for some Pandar loves though.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
aww thanks hella :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
The few people I met in the guild were pretty awesome so.......

Bump for awesome guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]