About ganking...

85 Night Elf Death Knight
If I'm ganking you in the Molten Front, it isn't a viable strategy to not attack me and hope I'll just get bored, thus stop ganking you. Once you stop attacking, that is only more motivation to kill you, because it gives a sign that you will just let me farm off you without resistence, which is already my goal. Instead, use the general chat to form groups to come fight me, that way you might kill me, but if you come at me 1v1 or 2v1 I will win. Never lost a duel yo!

Now form ranks and face me! I'll be here all day!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Pvping as blood doesn't count as ganking. Ganking is killing someone quickly.. not boring them to death.

Lets set up a date cutiepie.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Plas, I find your forum posts quite amusing. Just seeing that you're on a high-horse about having never lost a duel and the fact that you can 2v1 people as a blood DK...I just find it silly.

However, not many people find it as amusing as I do. I'm sure plenty of your fellow Alliance would appreciate if you stop making the rest of us look bad because you think you're 'all that' because you take the easy way out and PVP as Blood, probably for the sole reason being that you almost never die. I just can't help but think that so many Hordes are laughing at you, too, giving them all the wrong idea about the Alliance. I'm not dropping to my knees and begging that you stop 'ganking' or PVPing, nor am I asking you to change your spec, I'm respectfully asking you get off your high-horse, and cut down on the egotistical forum posts in which all you do is rub it in people's faces that you can kill them...as blood. It's not that impressive.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
While I stand here in the molten front, it seems your promised presence was a lie.

What gives?
Reply Quote
Pvping as blood doesn't count as ganking. Ganking is killing someone quickly.. not boring them to death.

Lets set up a date cutiepie.

I kill most people in 3-4 hits ^^. Anytime dude, if you wanna duel just tell me a time and place.

Plas, I find your forum posts quite amusing. Just seeing that you're on a high-horse about having never lost a duel and the fact that you can 2v1 people as a blood DK...I just find it silly.

However, not many people find it as amusing as I do. I'm sure plenty of your fellow Alliance would appreciate if you stop making the rest of us look bad because you think you're 'all that' because you take the easy way out and PVP as Blood, probably for the sole reason being that you almost never die. I just can't help but think that so many Hordes are laughing at you, too, giving them all the wrong idea about the Alliance. I'm not dropping to my knees and begging that you stop 'ganking' or PVPing, nor am I asking you to change your spec, I'm respectfully asking you get off your high-horse, and cut down on the egotistical forum posts in which all you do is rub it in people's faces that you can kill them...as blood. It's not that impressive.

Who cares about the horde (I do... But only the mad of it all =D)? They aren't part of our faction, their opinions don't mean anything on our side of the world. I'm not making anyone look bad, except myself (though not in pvp), no one is judging you from me, so no need to take it personally man. I'm not sure laughing is really what is happening, it's more like, they have to rapidly wait to res only to be killed by me moments later, so as you can see, for them it's like fun, without the fun, not sure if there is a word for it. Oh wait, yah there is, it's called being ganked, the act in which only one side is having fun, and it's not the ganked side ^^. Also for the record, I won a 6v1 against 5 prot pallies and an ele shaman on the island of Nemesis (he wasn't spawned, so it was a legit 6v1), so 2v1 isn't really the main course. I intend to win fights, so I'll stay as blood.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I'm out here now.
Reply Quote
09/08/2011 09:53 AMPosted by Acrylic
I'm out here now.

Be there in 30 seconds.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Pretty annoying lol. You heal like 30k a hit.

I don't see how you 3-4 shot people, but you're definitely hard to get down. =(
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
09/08/2011 09:49 AMPosted by Plasmaryjane
Who cares about the horde (I do... But only the mad of it all =D)? They aren't part of our faction, their opinions don't mean anything on our side of the world. I'm not making anyone look bad, except myself (though not in pvp), no one is judging you from me, so no need to take it personally man. I'm not sure laughing is really what is happening, it's more like, they have to rapidly wait to res only to be killed by me moments later, so as you can see, for them it's like fun, without the fun, not sure if there is a word for it. Oh wait, yah there is, it's called being ganked, the act in which only one side is having fun, and it's not the ganked side ^^. Also for the record, I won a 6v1 against 5 prot pallies and an ele shaman on the island of Nemesis (he wasn't spawned, so it was a legit 6v1), so 2v1 isn't really the main course. I intend to win fights, so I'll stay as blood.

Based off of your response to what I said, it seems as though you only bothered to read half of my post. Here are my responses to all of your post.

1.) I'm sure the Horde cares about the Horde.
2.) Maybe their opinions don't mean anything to us, but I personally wouldn't be mad if I was killed by a blood DK. I would just laugh. I find it pathetic if a player needs to resort to being a blood DK in order to be able to PVP.
3.) Maybe you aren't making yourself look bad (you are however making yourself look like an arrogant fool in my eyes), but you're making many other PVPers look bad, as well as other DKs, specifically blood DKs.
4.) I'm not five, I know what ganking is, hun. I've done it myself, if you can believe that. However, never as a blood DK. That's just pointless.
5.) I'm not very impressed if you can win 6v1. How many of them were in PVP gear/spec? It's not impressive if none or if only two, and it's even more not impressive because, to me, you consider yourself good because you can kill people as blood. Congrats?
6.) As I said, I'm not dropping to my knees and begging you stop PVPing, nor that you change your spec. If you have fun being blood and PVPing, then by all means PVP as blood. What I had asked was that you stop being so egotistical about it and cut back on the forum posts because you're impressing all of zero people.

Edit: spelling.
Edited by Alayara on 9/8/2011 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Pretty annoying lol. You heal like 30k a hit.

I don't see how you 3-4 shot people, but you're definitely hard to get down. =(

Squishy mages and locks haha, no one with good gear, like some people I know... *grumble grumble*
Reply Quote

Based off of your response to what I said, it seems as though you only bothered to read half of my post. Here are my responses to all of your post.

1.) I'm sure the Horde cares about the Horde.
2.) Maybe their opinions don't mean anything to us, but I personally wouldn't be mad if I was killed by a blood DK. I would just laugh. I find it pathetic if a player needs to resort to being a blood DK in order to be able to PVP.
3.) Maybe you aren't making yourself look bad (you are however making yourself look like an arrogant fool in my eyes), but you're making many other PVPers look bad, as well as other DKs, specifically blood DKs.
4.) I'm not five, I know what ganking is, hun. I've done it myself, if you can believe that. However, never as a blood DK. That's just pointless.
5.) I'm not very impressed if you can win 6v1. How many of them were in PVP gear/spec? It's not impressive if none or if only two, and it's even more not impressive because, to me, you consider yourself good because you can kill people as blood. Congrats?
6.) As I said, I'm not dropping to my knees and begging you stop PVPing, nor that you change your spec. If you have fun being blood and PVPing, then by all means PVP as blood. What I had asked was that you stop being so egotistical about it and cut back on the forum posts because you're impressing all of zero people.

Edit: spelling.

Allow me to address each of your points in turn, by addressing all of them with a blanket statement. If your point is that I have a spec you find to be a strong in pvp, then you are right.
Edited by Plasmaryjane on 9/8/2011 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
OK, I'm just gonna stand around molten front on my paladin healing people you try to gank or something.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Allow me to address each of your points in turn, by addressing all of them with a blanket statement. If your point if that I have a spec you find to be a strong in pvp, then you are right.

*facepalm*
Reply Quote
I'd rather just have it all in one thread to be honest.

oh look!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2795119504
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
09/08/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Alayara
Allow me to address each of your points in turn, by addressing all of them with a blanket statement. If your point if that I have a spec you find to be a strong in pvp, then you are right.

*facepalm*

I actually had a good time dueling Plasmaryjane.

/Shrug

Maybe you care more than you say you do. It's pretty evident, actually. You're in an all druid guild, with unenchanted pvp gear. You're also missing a glyph.

Maybe if you put the effort into your own character that you're putting into bashing Plasmaryjane for enjoying the game... you'd have a leg to stand on.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I actually had a good time dueling Plasmaryjane.

/Shrug

Maybe you care more than you say you do. It's pretty evident, actually. You're in an all druid guild, with unenchanted pvp gear. You're also missing a glyph.

Maybe if you put the effort into your own character that you're putting into bashing Plasmaryjane for enjoying the game... you'd have a leg to stand on.

I'm so very happy for the two of you.

So what if I'm in an all druid guild? I <3 The Zoo, and the druids in it. And it isn't always easy to find an online enchanter, or always have the mats to get things enchanted. And I've looked at all the druid glyphs. None of them seemed like they would be useful. I know I'm not the only one who is missing one simple glyph.

Have you ever heard of 'alts'? Because this is one.

/shrug

Edit: Also, I never actually said I didn't care about what Plasmary does/how he plays/etc. All I said was I wasn't impressed, and (not) being impressed =/= caring.
Edited by Alayara on 9/8/2011 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Glyph of Unburdened Rebirth

You're welcome.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I honestly have no problem buying the mats for it. So why waste inscription mats/money on the glyph I potentially don't need?
Reply Quote
Question for the horde, why never so tough when >4v1? You would think that 4v1 would be enough, but evidently the horde outside of Org don't think so, since I killed 2 of them before one of them could pull 4 gaurds =/. But according to them, since they each got 2 honor, they won, but is 2>18? Probly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]