About ganking...

85 Night Elf Warrior
Omg turkeyburger please take him up on that deal and duel him. I know you will beat him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
wtb worldpeace. a dk who would win but didn't make a big deal out of it.

bromni and plasmary should probably either duel once and for all or just make out. i think that one of those things is going to happen inevitably.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

bromni and plasmary should probably either duel once and for all or just make out. i think that one of those things is going to happen inevitably.

oops, that was me by the way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
also, where has Bile been? he was good too.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Worldpeace = overrated
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
09/11/2011 07:13 PMPosted by Bromni
Omg turkeyburger please take him up on that deal and duel him. I know you will beat him.

loljk blood dk, they can just waddle around
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
just thowing this in out of curiosity, why is your guild name always changing? ITS CONFUSING ME!!
and also to girlrage posting earlier, im way more beautiful then your Dk, look at my fuzzy ears!!!
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
im friggin adorable, and you know it
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Plasm, you are a blood dk- are you aware what that means from a 1v1 scenario? Any caster that isn't totally !@#$ing braindead should push your %^-* in and any melee won't have a chance unless they outplay you hard because blood shield is balanced around bosses !*!### your face.

That said - this game isn't balanced around 1v1 and never will be, so you should !@#$ about how good you are until you can get glad in arena when your class isn't FOTM.

Also, before you comment that I don't have glad, that's correct and it's also why I don't brag about how amazing I am because as a 1800+ pvper on two classes I'm aware that that makes me entirely average at this game in the grand scale since the only thing you need to get to 1800 is fingers, keybinds and free time.

You do realize that I have gone up against atleast 500 casters 1v1 and never lost, so that is obviously bull !@#$. What I think you mean is, maybe a really good frost mage could beat me 1v1, because locks can't out dps my heals, nor can priests, nor can shamans, nor can frost dks, nor can boomkins. You people keep bringing up this whole "any caster" deal, but it isn't true dude, anyone gonna come and claim they bested me? I've bested some of the top dps arena players on the server, despite their gear, honestly I just think you are pissed because you fought me on the WKM room/mountains and had to take res sickness twice.
Reply Quote
just thowing this in out of curiosity, why is your guild name always changing? ITS CONFUSING ME!!
and also to girlrage posting earlier, im way more beautiful then your Dk, look at my fuzzy ears!!!

The horde I rapidly kill reported my guild name, literally destroyed them that hard. Blizzard aptly changed our name to a more fitting one to go against those pathetic enough to get revenge not through combat, but through abusing the system, we are the Guild of the Weeping Horde Anal Laceration Expedition.
Reply Quote
09/11/2011 07:13 PMPosted by Bromni

He has, and he didn't. I'll 100% honor this deal btw, the challenge is out there, beat me and I'm gone. But it's gotta be a double edged sword, so you have to be willing to lay down your life on this realm as well.
Reply Quote

I like this plan, LET'S DUEL BROMNI, you lost against me with a level 1 grey sword, so I feel in good standing to go against you as any spec. Bring it you !@#$ talking fail, talk tough with your blade, not that gaping hole you call a rectu...mouth.
Reply Quote
67 Dwarf Shaman
Duels won- 54
Duels lost - 8

10.812 hk life time.

No arena rank or skill from achv shown

No Rated bgs rank or skill from achv shown

Little to no acvh from random bgs .

Really for being a world pvp self proclaimed god he don't even have tb achv or anything. Gems all wrong. Kinda sad he has the lol omg ok the 80 shoulder encht.

I would say this guy is a person who yerns for attention from the people around him and don't get it so he comes onhere and trolls.
Reply Quote
Duels won- 54
Duels lost - 8

10.812 hk life time.

Really for being a world pvp self proclaimed god he don't even have tb achv or anything. Gems all wrong. Kinda sad he has the lol omg ok the 80 shoulder encht.

I would say this guy is a person who yerns for attention from the people around him and don't get it so he comes onhere and trolls.

Maybe I'm wrong, but does a DK have to do 5 duels for the starting quests? Yes. Did I lose all 5 to my other party member? Yes. Does it count duels before level 85? Yes. So that pretty much covers my 8 loses. I've also /surrendered mid duel to flag people. I don't claim to be a TB god, or a BG god. 10k HKs, from world pvp... I did world pvp for my honor, and my gear. Stam has the strongest scaling of anything on a blood DK, no exceptions. I mean for god's sake dude, have you ever even read our abilities? I get 10% of my HP as AP, I hit like a truck filled with explosives and I get 8.9khps. So that is just wrong, check yourself before you wreck yourself. I have a level 80 shoulder enchant because I decided that it wouldn't be worth it to get tharrazane rep, sorry if it hurt your feelings. I haven't ever lost a duel since I hit 85, and you won't ever see that number go past 8. Keep track for me, I got nothing to hide. I would say that you are just mad cause I'm stylin on ya, I know it's true, confirmed it myself.
Edited by Plasmaryjane on 9/12/2011 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
67 Dwarf Shaman
Duels won- 54
Duels lost - 8

10.812 hk life time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but does a DK have to do 5 duels for the starting quests? Yes. Did I lose all 5 to my other party member? Yes. Does it count duels before level 85? Yes. So that pretty much covers my 8 loses. I've also /surrendered mid duel to flag people. I don't claim to be a TB god, or a BG god. 10k HKs, from world pvp... I did world pvp for my honor, and my gear. I have a level 80 shoulder enchant because I decided that it wouldn't be worth it to get tharrazane rep, sorry if it hurt your feelings. I haven't ever lost a duel since I hit 85, and you won't ever see that number go past 8. Keep track for me, I got nothing to hide. I would say that you are just mad cause I'm stylin on ya, I know it's true, confirmed it myself.

Lol ok ok first off why would you need tharrazane rep for pvp ?

09/12/2011 05:21 AMPosted by Plasmaryjane
you are just mad cause I'm stylin on ya

Stylin is that what you call being a complete tard?

I really just don't see how anyone would go on a server forum and talk about how great they are. Seems very self indulgent of someone to just make post like this. To be honest I don't even think horde care about you. If anything your like this tiny fly on the butt of a elephant that we know as Cho'gall.
Edited by Bubanator on 9/12/2011 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 05:32 AMPosted by Bubanator
Lol ok ok first off why would you need tharrazane rep for pvp ?

I can totally see how this misconception would come about, I assume you just didn't read the entire response before writing this, in which it was clearly explained that I am stacking HP.

Stylin is that what you call being a complete tard?

I really just don't see how anyone would go on a server forum and talk about how great they are. Seems very self indulgent of someone to just make post like this. To be honest I don't even think horde care about you. If anything your like this tiny fly on the butt of a elephant that we know as Cho'gall.

I was just joking about the "Stylin" comment to rile up responders, calm down it was a jest. It's completely self indulgent, I told this server from the start (8 months ago) that I was coming here for world pvp, and that I would become infamous. Now surprisingly enough, that is what I am actively pursuing, isn't it obvious? The goal and method are both self indulgent, but I'll be damned if it isn't working. It is only intuitive that some of the horde care about me, look at how many of my posts have erupted into week long fights. This concept of "I rapidly respond to you, but I don't care" is false, because I encounter people who don't care all the time, it's like 95% of the horde that don't care, but the 5% that do care are carrying these posts pretty hard. High dps maybe? These are worth doing because they generate interesting conversations in my opinion, and I play this game for me, not for others.

I have to assume that you're declining to respond to the other points because you agree with them, and that you looked into blood dk scaling. (U mad Alayara?) (Also this last line of reasoning is being ironic, for those who don't see the irony, I suggest you read from the start. I have to explain this, because people are WISE.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]