85 Night Elf Druid
lol?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
ermm
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

4. Beat RMX, Gameslave, and Stim so bad in 3s they leave the server - checkmark

We left because you are all so awful @ Rbgs, the only games we won is when me/stim/game carried the !@#$ outa the other 7 players... It got way too annoying having you all spam us constantly to come carry you guys in pvp or try 3s with you etc..

TL;DR no good pvpers on Cridge since we left
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

We left because you are all so awful @ Rbgs, the only games we won is when me/stim/game carried the !@#$ outa the other 7 players... It got way too annoying having you all spam us constantly to come carry you guys in pvp or try 3s with you etc..

LMAO @ dara mactire. swifty fans

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

LMAO @ dara mactire. swifty fans

he is my idol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/11/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Admoney
he is my idol

Try to be the best.
But, you are only a man.

I'd say something funny towards him being your idol. Then again, Kishkumen from World of Roguecraft was mine for the longest time. I miss him...
I really enjoyed Buddhist's videos as well. Miss him too.
Edited by Knocrogue on 9/11/2011 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
62 Dwarf Hunter
Barbara is my idol, #1 player on Crushridge or Darkspear!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

Knew you wouldn't be able to keep all that nerd rage built up much longer. Guess you finally got a new keyboard after you nerdraged on it so hard after we beat you so bad in 3s you had to leave the server to get carried by Swifty.

-
Reply Quote
2 Human Warlock
I'm swifty and I have no plans of carrying that nub!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Lol, this guy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
stay small crushridge, u baddies.. and barb i literally dont remember even playing u in 3s, im not even sure we did, but you used to ride my nuts so hard to do rbgs

peace
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Oh Admoney...

[quote]Knew you wouldn't be able to keep all that nerd rage built up much longer. -

LOL

09/11/2011 11:20 PMPosted by Albel
Lol, this guy.

@Albel
Man, you were the worst part about Crushridge. This power-tripping !@#$%^- with a *!@#ty personality. I remember you kicking me out of an RBG group when I couldn't pronounce your $%^-ty alias correctly. Then, I was blackballed from your RBG groups for the longest time. And when we did play in season 10 I had to bite my tongue for the sake of cohesion. You're a really *!@#ty mage with too many good friends. You play worse when you're drunk. You were the worst part about Crushridge.

tl;dr you're a jerk, jerk.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
I hit 85 yesterday and I bet I'm a better mage than you, Albel. I don't set the bar that low for myself though.

http://i.imgur.com/eq7eQ.png
I bet you never get !@#$ like this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
stay small crushridge, u baddies.. and barb i literally dont remember even playing u in 3s, im not even sure we did, but you used to ride my nuts so hard to do rbgs

peace

By ride your nuts so hard to do rbgs do you mean our typical conversation we would have?

(Barbara) To(RMX): RBGs?
RMX To(Barbara): I don't know, ask Stim, I do everything he says and can't make decisions on my own. BTW, Stim wants to transfer so I do too.

I guess I would want to pretend I didn't remember those 3s games too if I lost to a bunch of guys whose mains I consider baddies.....and they were using 2nd and 3rd alts.....

Reply Quote
12 Goblin Rogue
It is my understanding that Steezy has retained at least one character on Crushridge, keep dreaming.
cy@ m8
Edited by Cabbageburps on 9/12/2011 7:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]