Current state of CR PvP

2 Human Warlock
Wait a second (I'm swifty BTW) so my guildie RMX (Admoney) is not only a fat nerd, but also rides nuts? I dont even...
Reply Quote
42 Dwarf Shaman
Take it to the Xroads!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
Barb #1!!! Saw him 1v4 two 85 rogues with an 85 shaman and warrior last weekend.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
as a close friend of barbara, I know he often pvps blindfolded and with one hand behind his back. It really just makes me happy to know that there is still 1 person so amazing at this game out there.
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
/popcorn

:D
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Had a dream I was best, woke up, still best.....whew
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

(Barbara) To(RMX): RBGs?
RMX To(Barbara): I don't know, ask Stim, I do everything he says and can't make decisions on my own. BTW, Stim wants to transfer so I do too.

Lol thats all you have? Me+Stim+Game only play this game to play together, and i would say lemme ask stim cuz i knew if him/game werent in the group that we had 0 good dps, and would lose, keep up those 2k ratings

atleast you didnt deny begging me nonstop to pvp with you !@#$ters.. every time i logged in or if i went "afk" and would see my chatlogs flooded from you %^-*ty pvpers spamming me, holy !@#$ it was annoying
Edited by Admoney on 9/12/2011 3:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I haven't had the time to really do much arena/rbgs. I'd love to do more of them but I'm not giving up raiding with NCA for it. If a highly motivated mage is something you're interested in running with pst me. Only been on this server for 2 weeks looking to run with some good pvpers.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

(Barbara) To(RMX): RBGs?
RMX To(Barbara): I don't know, ask Stim, I do everything he says and can't make decisions on my own. BTW, Stim wants to transfer so I do too.

Lol thats all you have? Me+Stim+Game only play this game to play together, and i would say lemme ask stim cuz i knew if him/game werent in the group that we had 0 good dps, and would lose, keep up those 2k ratings

atleast you didnt deny begging me nonstop to pvp with you !@#$ters.. every time i logged in or if i went "afk" and would see my chatlogs flooded from you %^-*ty pvpers spamming me, holy !@#$ it was annoying

But how does it feel to get butchered by <Jurassic Park> 2nd and 3rd alts in 3s and then leave the server because of it? Do you remember raging to applebough when he told you we were playing alts and you eventually put him on ignore and had stim whisper me to ask why he is being mean to you...lol

Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Lets get back on topic here. Barb #1 crushridge and would be #2 darkspear if I went there, right behind Swifty.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
pvp more
Edited by Galydalvia on 9/12/2011 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
But how does it feel to get butchered by <Jurassic Park> 2nd and 3rd alts in 3s and then leave the server because of it?

It's true, and we never fully recovered.

Oh wait, didn't we just play 2s? :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
But how does it feel to get butchered by <Jurassic Park> 2nd and 3rd alts in 3s and then leave the server because of it?

It's true, and we never fully recovered.

Oh wait, didn't we just play 2s? :)

Yea I was drunk playing a spec I never play and still killed you and then you que dodged us....lol....#1
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

@Albel
Man, you were the worst part about Crushridge. This power-tripping !@#$%^- with a *!@#ty personality. I remember you kicking me out of an RBG group when I couldn't pronounce your $%^-ty alias correctly. Then, I was blackballed from your RBG groups for the longest time. And when we did play in season 10 I had to bite my tongue for the sake of cohesion. You're a really *!@#ty mage with too many good friends. You play worse when you're drunk. You were the worst part about Crushridge.

tl;dr you're a jerk, jerk.

Oh hey guy. I don't remember doing any of that. IT IS PROBABLY CAUSE I WAS DRUNK ABOUT 80% OF THE TIME I DID RBGS. Oh and I had a rogue already. Mis-communication, I suppose. I also don't pretend to think I'm good. I just like to have fun. And for some reason, dudes like to have fun playing the game with me too.

Playing with you dudes wasn't fun for me. It wasn't meant as a power trip, I just wanted to play more casually than the rest of you. I don't take the game seriously and try to pretend that I am super amazing. Sorry if I somehow made it less fun for you.

tl;dr k.

Edit: The new blizzard quote thing is annoying.
Edited by Albel on 9/12/2011 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
keep up the good work
Reply Quote
62 Dwarf Hunter
ermm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So many exscuses going on in this thread, i.e "i was drunk" or "we were alts"
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
:)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]