WTB Random Low-Level, Green-Quality Plate

85 Dwarf Warrior
I'm looking for some specific pieces of low-level, green-quality plate armor. Specifically, I'm trying to piece together the following sets:

Saltstone...
Jade...
Tyrant...
Lofty...

I only want plate pieces that start with those names, and I don't care if they are "...of the Boar" or "...of the Whale" or any of that. I just want them for the looks. If you find any of these pieces (not including the Shield and Bracers, I don't care for those pieces), I will buy them from you for 50g each - this is way more than the vendor value and of course more than they generally sell for on the AH. Feel free to just COD them to me through the mail if Alliance (I will buy it unless I already have it; if I already have it I'll send it back with a tip for your trouble!). If you're Horde, please post here and I'll buy them off the Neutral AH.

Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]