(A)25m Tue, Wed and Thurs

90 Worgen Warrior
<Snake Ize Mafia> is a core group of mature players with a goal of experiencing and progressing through Cataclysm content. Many of our leaders have been playing since BC and since then we have successfully maintained a serious/casual raid core group. We would like to recruit skilled, mature, and committed players to begin progressing through 25 man heroic content. If you are interested in becoming part of our 25 man core group please visit our website www.snakeizemafia.com to apply. You can also pst Ceelina, Clazzi or Shamtease in game for more details or my real ID is: hentai_rocks@yahoo.com for any questions

RAID TIMES:

times Tues, Wed. and Thur 630 - 830pm PST
Edited by Clazzi on 10/25/2011 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bumpage, even though he is in that OTHER group. I will still show some love :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
any Spriest or boomkin need a core spot?....
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
bumping for a couple of more good raiders
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
just need about 2 more good range for core 25man
Reply Quote
89 Orc Warlock
I don't know why people feel obligated to post on the their over 2 month old thread for recruiting instead of starting a new and more relevant one. Free bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]