Vanilla / BC Roll Call Pt.2

90 Orc Warrior
I don't even know what this is anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Does anyone know if these guys still play??

Nyxis - Seraphim old GL
Xenocloud - Req Rogue
Shinmasta - Req Rogue
Uchihaiori - DA / Req Mage
Tfarcraw - DA Tank
Spinebreaker - HWL Shaman
Dashlong - Sera Warlock
Mynis - Req Warrior overlord

I don't know any of them IRL I used to think they were all great player and would be interested to see if they still play.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What happened the that troll sham that used to make videos on spinebreaker. I can't remember his name. Ludict? (something like that)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Le sigh...Back at it again.

So many names still on here. Sad, but amazed at the same time. Also, obligatory Hai Brak i hate joo with our competitiveness on Damage. :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Playing again for kicks. :)
Reply Quote
I'm back...again.

Vanilla - Shaman - Sparkyjones
BC - Hunter - Sparkyjoness
wrath-current - Pally - Jonath and Druid Bearlylegals
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
For whatever reason, I just reactivated. Captain Lightforge, HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
08/17/2012 11:26 PMPosted by Ickoo
Shroom here..Ahh the good old days...

SHROOM?!?!?!?!? SHROOOOOOOM!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
10/10/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Tarwater
Shroom here..Ahh the good old days...

AQ with Shroom, Magesrofls, etc. Laugh a minute. Some of the best times in this game ever.

Damn, bro - no recognition here? You think a day goes by that I don't remember your smoky voice, Tar?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Totungendu - mid BC
Hardhand - tank throughout wrath
Mcdazzle - priest heals through Cata
and now this guy
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Damn I used to run with Lil Aussie Battlers after Banimal and Omerta dispersed. Also ran with benevolence for a while as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
was really casual back in 1.12.1 was part of small time guilds for the most part of TBC member of momento mori in WoTLK then indignation. got to raid a little in cata but guild xfered out and was casual from then on. trying to get into MoP but waiting on my next pay. might Xfer to mannoroth still trying to figure out what is best to go to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
man i still got my pony keg from the 2nd brew fest and my arcanite ripper from the one time only kara halloween event. good to be back.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey all this is Smashem..DA Enhance Shammie..miss this server and DA best guild ever!!!
Reply Quote
12 Dwarf Shaman
Eww a dwarf!? Hi Smashem =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hey Gilli hahah thought id try this how u been still playing i see :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Been here since BC miss the old days though Spinebreaker has seen much better days
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Team Torne.

"Do you even want to down Rag tonight?"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still here Kershalt-Dwarf Warrior Gohbhealer-Night Elf Priest Fatesrep- Human Paladin I raided as Kershalt in Vanilla and then As Kershalt and Gohbhealer in BC while PvPing most of the time as a Twink In BC as Fatesrep.
Reply Quote
Nayyr here from vanilla/bc. Though I don't know how long I'll keep reactivated, the game has gone downhill pretty far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]