hey all you warlocks

85 Undead Warlock
what do you think about the new t13?
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/september/t13_warlock.jpg

personally i find it very appealing. Definitely looking forward to this set.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I think the green face aura is a little too bright and lacks any real detail, honestly to me it's as if it is missing a texture. Other than that, it's pretty cool, I think it would be better if the shoulders incorporated more of the horn style from the helmet, or that tongue/tentacle thing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
the tentacles are on the underside of the shoulders, and the top acts like a shell of sorts. And this is just one of the models/color schemes for it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Could be more to the face then just the green aura. Maybe if the tentacles have some neat animation or something I'll consider it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
well, i think they green aura may have some type of smokey/misty animation sort of like rogue t10. and perhaps if the tentacles had a moving animation. cant wait to see it on a live model.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
It's got a pretty weird vibe to it that I kinda like. That helm is going to look TERRIBLE on worgen because almost all helms look terrible on worgen. Guess Ill just have to transmog it to something like Circle of Flame or just Transmog it all to t8 like I was originally planning on.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
It's got a pretty weird vibe to it that I kinda like. That helm is going to look TERRIBLE on worgen because almost all helms look terrible on worgen. Guess Ill just have to transmog it to something like Circle of Flame or just Transmog it all to t8 like I was originally planning on.

Too bad you can't transmog worgen casting animation. /giggle

Wooowooowooo I'm castin a spell!! Look at me I'm castin a spell!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Its not so bad once you get used to it. Plus its better than being an Orc.

or a gnome.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Someone altered the color scheme of the warlock tier 13. Looks better but not great.

http://i52.tinypic.com/20tsew5.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Someone altered the color scheme of the warlock tier 13. Looks better but not great.

http://i52.tinypic.com/20tsew5.jpg

idk, that looks like they just spray painted it all purple. rather than redoing each color on the current tier color. the current setup has many different colors and tints to it, part of what makes it so amazing and detailed. the horns on the helm should never be changed, they look amazing as they are.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
It's a barbie world !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]