1. Raids on a fixed schedule with raiding times somewhere in the Thursday – Sunday range, as Monday – Wednesday are bad days for me to raid. (I am online Thurday – Sunday from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST.)
2. Takes raiding seriously and takes the time to learn the classes they play and how to gear them.
3. Tries to progress as much as they can: the more, the better. Ideally the guild would do normal modes and then move on to heroic modes and achievements, even if they couldn't necessarily make it through all of the heroic encounters or achievements until the next tier was out.
4. Is rather close to the polite end on the sliding scale of polite versus vulgar.
5. Likes to have lots of fun even though they take raiding and knowing their class seriously.
6. Does not participate in childish drama.
(Not necessarily in that order)
I would love to hear from any guild that fits what I have described here (and thus would hopefully be a good fit for me). If a guild doesn't match everything perfectly but is still kind of close, I wouldn't mind hearing from it, either. Also, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I hope to be able to find a good home in which to raid and have fun in the World of Warcraft.
Thank you very much,