Ilevel 363 Rogue LF Weekend Raiding Guild

85 Gnome Rogue
I don't currently play on this realm, but I'm looking for a guild and would be willing to transfer if I could find a good guild. I play an ilevel 363 rogue (Combat spec, but could switch to Assassination and learn that if needed). I know my class and rotation well, don't like standing in fire, and am not allergic to interrupts or crowd control. I also am over 18 (for guilds that have that requirement), don't use profanity, and am polite to the people that I meet in WoW. I would prefer an Alliance guild so I don't have to pay for a faction change on top of a server change (if I find a guild that I want to join on this server), but might be willing to faction change for an exceptional Horde guild that I would fit in really well with. My primary purpose for a guild is to raiding, but I can PVP a little (though not exceptionally well by any means). I am looking for a guild that:

1. Raids on a fixed schedule with raiding times somewhere in the Thursday – Sunday range, as Monday – Wednesday are bad days for me to raid. (I am online Thurday – Sunday from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST.)
2. Takes raiding seriously and takes the time to learn the classes they play and how to gear them.
3. Tries to progress as much as they can: the more, the better. Ideally the guild would do normal modes and then move on to heroic modes and achievements, even if they couldn't necessarily make it through all of the heroic encounters or achievements until the next tier was out.
4. Is rather close to the polite end on the sliding scale of polite versus vulgar.
5. Likes to have lots of fun even though they take raiding and knowing their class seriously.
6. Does not participate in childish drama.

(Not necessarily in that order)

I would love to hear from any guild that fits what I have described here (and thus would hopefully be a good fit for me). If a guild doesn't match everything perfectly but is still kind of close, I wouldn't mind hearing from it, either. Also, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I hope to be able to find a good home in which to raid and have fun in the World of Warcraft.

Thank you very much,
Haltok
Edited by Haltok on 9/10/2011 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Sorry, can't make it online before 8:00 PM. :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Thanks. I found one on this server. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]