LFM Herald of the Titans 10 man Title

73 Blood Elf Paladin
LF 9 other players interested in getting the Herald of the Titans Title from Ulduar. This achievement requires us to Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar. This will obviously take time to setup with the gearing involved which we will handle by clearing Ulduar with 85's a few times to get the gear and 4 sets. If your interested just leave a post on here and i'll add you to the roster for it.

This does require a level 80 toon to complete hence it will be somewhat of a challenge but not like it was before but it will indeed be fun. I'm currently leveling this pally to be either a tank or heal for it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I have been trying to set up a run on my realm but there seems to be little interest :/

I got a lvl 80 shammy that is enhance atm, but I could go resto if needed.

I will xfer my shammy when the grp is fully formed :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]