Neutral Auction House Bot

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello fellow Staghelmians. I would like to caution you, if you are like myself and you trade items through the Neutral Auction house in Booty Bay or Tanaris. There is a BOT named Frieiwdisony in the guild <Presidents Choice> that is buying items within 1s of when you post them. I have tried to make contact to various members in their guild but they do not seem to care. So my friends, be careful what you post on the neutral auction house until this person gets banned, it would be wise to either cease or post the items your trading for near the value so you do not automatically lose them. FYI the gms will NOT restore your items that a ROBOT steals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Easily avoidable. /who Frieiwdisony, chances are he won't be logged on 24/7. Or, you can have some fun and post up some greys for a lot of gold and make a few bucks :), you will be able to tell when his stash is depleted when he stops buying them. Gl
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I've talked with him before, it's not a bot. Just some guy who is using auctioneer and who is quicker than you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
no hes not a bot just a goood player that likes to watch the AH. he a nice person to talk to.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
AWWW YEAH
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol brochocho you are the most fail rogue i have ever met in my life, gg getting beat. i beat you once you beat me once. you had full ruthless i had full vicious, i just hit 85 the week before you were 85 for who knows how long. the fact that you even bring this up just shows how retarded you are.
and i KNOW it is a bot because i whispered him saying hello and he got back to me the "NEXT" day saying "i am not a bot, i do not respond to whispers because they make me lol." or something stupid along those lines. The only reason you would not respond to someone when having neutral ah open is because your botting so GG botter. have fun being a bot and getting banned soon.
BTW it was on my mage that i hit 85 on the week before, i had about 2.1k resil and i still beat you. so lol. after you beat me once you wouldn't even duel me again saying "OMG BAD MAGE IS BAD FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BEAT A ROGUE IDC IF YOUR IN GREENS AND IM FULL BRUTAL/S10 VICIOUS OMG YOUR BAD" and trolling me for over a week.
Edited by Teamalicexo on 9/13/2011 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Teamalic,cmon dude,didn't you know brochocho is best rogue on server,he said so himself.lol
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
Wow, nice memory. I didn't respond to you because you start conversations like this:

00:08:24 Teamnaturelo spits on you.
00:08:26 Susieshinè points at you.
00:08:29 Susieshinè shrugs at Teamnaturelo. Who knows?
00:08:29 Teamnaturelo nods at Susieshinè.
00:08:33 Teamnaturelo cries on Susieshinè's shoulder.
00:08:36 Susieshinè growls menacingly at you.
00:09:00 Susieshinè sighs at Teamnaturelo.
00:09:02 Susieshinè apologizes to Teamnaturelo. Sorry!
00:09:34 Teamnaturelo cries on Susieshinè's shoulder.
00:09:37 Teamnaturelo growls menacingly at you.
00:10:11 Teamnaturelo cries on Susieshinè's shoulder.

With the spitting and growling emotes I decided already to just ignore your spam but since you kept up with emotes/whispers/say etc the next day I did reply which led me to put you on ignore.

20:37:36 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: Hello robot.
20:38:06 To [Teamnaturelo]: just cause i use auctioneer doesnt mean i bot
20:38:17 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: yes then why didnt you respond yesturday
20:38:24 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: thats a clear indication of a botter.
20:38:37 To [Teamnaturelo]: i respond to people who arent hostile is why
20:38:39 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: don't even argue your case, your beat.
20:38:49 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: Lol i wasnt hostile and why are you responding now then?
20:38:51 To [Teamnaturelo]: i ignore peopl who are angry
20:38:58 To [Teamnaturelo]: its funny now
20:39:02 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: mhm ok, have fun botting.
20:39:02 To [Teamnaturelo]: take care

Anyone who has asked me civilly for their items I have returned, anyone acting like you I usually keep around for free entertainment at their expense, and it even spread here!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
09/13/2011 06:31 AMPosted by Frieiwdisony
Anyone who has asked me civilly for their items I have returned, anyone acting like you I usually keep around for free entertainment at their expense, and it even spread here!

It's true, I do a lot of cross faction trading and in the rare occasion that I don't take the correct precautions most of the time I lose the item, unless it's Frieiwdisony.

Not a bot, sry Teamalicexo. Life lesson: Next time you mess up and need something from someone else don't start the conversation by being a jerk. Ask nicely, and if they refuse it's your problem, not theirs.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love posts like this.

"THESE PERSON R SMARTR THEN ME SO IT MUST B UH ROBIT!!!!!"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
20:37:36 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: Hello robot.
20:38:06 To [Teamnaturelo]: just cause i use auctioneer doesnt mean i bot
20:38:17 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: yes then why didnt you respond yesturday
20:38:24 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: thats a clear indication of a botter.
20:38:37 To [Teamnaturelo]: i respond to people who arent hostile is why
20:38:39 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: don't even argue your case, your beat.
20:38:49 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: Lol i wasnt hostile and why are you responding now then?
20:38:51 To [Teamnaturelo]: i ignore peopl who are angry
20:38:58 To [Teamnaturelo]: its funny now
20:39:02 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: mhm ok, have fun botting.
20:39:02 To [Teamnaturelo]: take care

Was the second time we talked. not the first time. gg.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not to mention you never responded to a bunch of other people i talked to that also KNOW you are a bot so cool story weaving brah
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh on another note if i am thinking irrationally. you took the last card i needed to make the tsunami deck and turn it in before the faire ended, i was going to give it to my friend for a birthday present but no. ofc people can't be decent and always try to screw other people over.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
First time we talked it was only this (I wont include the emotes/says etc, too much spam):

00:07:09 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: reported.
00:39:19 [Teamnaturelo] whispers: why hello bot. i do hope this is your main account because your getting banned =)

Maybe you can understand why I didn't reply to you? I'll see ya on neutral AH my friend, enough forum trash.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
team sex-toes QQ moar its a game, you snooze you loose gg broskeet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]