Boycott Guardian Heroes

85 Human Priest
You know, I have hated on him in the past, but if he's not botting, and not cheating in some way, I'm all for him. While we're trying to rebuild the server, we need someone like that to help gem out the population at their own monetary loss. I wish there were enchanters and blacksmiths that did the same.

I will say that I'm not one to take someone's word alone to prove their innocence, but I'm also not going to throw him under the bus because other people say to. I'd like to see some proof, mostly to put all this drama aside, but what he does is his business.
As for guardian heroes' support, if they have the proof that they need to feel that he isn't botting, just excessively farming, then kudos to them for standing up for their guildie. I would like to know what said proof is, but again, if you have it you don't have to share.

And Meep, <3 I love me a good public /gkicking. Better than the gold Rugburnhurts isn't making. :P

Vhex, I think you had a good idea in trying to call out the problem. I also think you got a little butthurt and went off in a bad way. Good luck with your guild search!
Edited by Remedy on 9/12/2011 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
=O NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

why would u boybott GH :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
why would i want to bot when i can just outsmart people instead?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Also i am making gold at my prices yet because i don't need to make an ungodly margins off my items unlike most people who sell stuff now days.

P.S. if blizzard was smart they would just ip ban all the bots they find and things would be fixxed fast.

and if you want to make gold now days use your head instead of !@#$%ing about stuff and go earn it
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
oh and hi there treesus i miss you moonfireing nerys when i am afk alot in stormwind also
Reply Quote
hahahaha thats all i can do as resto :(... or swarm u with insects!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
go boomkin typhoon = fun when people are high up
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
lol gh respected
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/12/2011 10:04 AMPosted by Rugburnhurts
P.S. if blizzard was smart they would just ip ban all the bots they find and things would be fixxed fast.
Reply Quote
32 Human Priest
This is dumb. You just want to take advantage of people and sell stuff for high prices.
Reply Quote
so rugburn = nerys?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
thats what people tell me
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
So Treesus=Dustin?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Apparently, having an opinion is unacceptable in Cube. You may continue to be GH's lapdog.

-Disclaimer- My opinion is mine, and does not reflect, in any way, shape, or form, the opinions of <Why So Cereal>.

I also don't see how it was hate - I do regret the "do your balls itch" portion, but beyond that, I believe I was fair. I also informed rain of my willingness to apologize, and remove myself from the guild if need be. Apparently, that wasn't enough.

In any case, you guys have fun. I'm back to my home guild, where I will be staying.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Did someone say they wanted shirts made? I can do that!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If by fair do you mean we can now tie you up with a rock and toss you in a river as a test to see if you practice witchcraft?
Reply Quote
NERYS! why did u talk so much !@#$ when we were in suspense :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
cause i was bored and needed something to do
Reply Quote
:'(
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
there was something else also but i forgot it

and besides i am an !@#$%^- and at times i even made you chuckle some and i did help you out with the gatekeeper strat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]