(Locked)

85 Draenei Shaman
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas, Rated BGs
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Resto:
AOE healing requires gimmicky fight mechanics or is utilized during stack phases, and ONLY stack phases. This is a broken class mechanic in 10s. It also forces us, or the raid, to be less mobile. With all the movement required now it just doesn't work.
Water shield needs to not drop off, either through glyphing or talents. My hps and mana regen is already sub-par comparated to other classes, and the fact that I constantly have to waste a GCD to keep it up compounds the problem.
Spirit-link totem is a poor raid CD compared to other healing raid CDs. It also means I have to stand in the middle of it or pack up and run where it needs to be and run back out. Interestingly enough, it's situationaly quite strong in PvP. Which brings me to...
Stop nerfing PvE due to PvP. Pony up and seperate the two from balancing already. The incoming wind shear nerf is an excellent example of a PvP change needlessy affecting my class's ability in PvE. You are about to break Alysrazor for both of my 10m groups, tyvm.
Mana mangements is ridiculous for raiding restos, especially those who want to push in hard modes.
Telluric Currents - Wow. If I had the time to cast untalented lightning bolts to regen mana then I wouldn't need to be healing. If I don't need to be healing then odds are high that I don't need the mana. Broken.
Mana Tide Totem - Our current mana management depends on a raid-wide buff, which due to the nature of being raid wide has incurred nerfs. Problem? It nerfed our own mana regen which was already in need of help anyways. GG.
Resurgence was a bandaid over a problem that should have warranted an overhaul/rework. Between TC and Resurgence, the reliance on RNG for proper mana management is too high. Furthermore, while crit heals can be nice on an UE+GHW+mastery tank at 5%hp, no healer worth their salt wants crit in place of other secondary stats. Why force us to relish crit as a means of gaining mana back?
Mana burn can run the gambit of being slightly annoying to match breaking. With the incoming nerf to wind shear, gg.
Earth totems get too much of a workout in PvP, while fire and water totems are usually quite static, and air is situational.
Ele:
Dps has only caught up with other classes in comparable gear w/ T12 set bonus of always having Fire Elemental out. Conclusion: Fire Elemental should be a combat pet with no cooldown, and no longer tied to the totem's range.
Earthquake is a gimmick and has been a huge let down after hearing about it prior to Cata's release. Hits like a wet noodle and is stationary.
Magma totem - Stationary. Might be fine as Enh, but at range as Ele does not see much usage. Has a funny way of being cleaved down or drawing aggro, killing totem and thus killing my dps.
Fire Nova should spread flame shock dot to affected mobs in range. Typically, a group of mobs will be dead before I can shock and get a full aoe rotation on all of them. Shaman aoe in general suffers from immobility and too high of a ramp-up time.
The instant cast after popping Elemental Mastery. Why not just take EM off the GCD?
Juggling searing totem because I dropped it/refreshed it without an active flame shock up. Relatively minor annoyance but would appreciate a fix.
No aggro dump or defensive CD.
Unleashed Lightning was a huge improvement that I'm thankful for (though we could have used that years ago). There still remains mobility issues due to our totems. If we're to drag our buff sticks with us, then take them off the GCD. Or give me a cart or something that I can tote (heh) them around in.
Cooldown on Hex is pointless when mages can often spam poly the same target. Smells of PvP affecting my PvE.
What makes playing your class more fun?
Being wanted for something other than Hero.
What makes playing your class less fun?
Finding out the Mage is supplying Hero, and buff homogenization means I'm bringing nothing but sub-par HPS and mediocre DPS to the raid. Totems that do what they want. Ugly tier gear.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Resto: - in 10s, my "rotation" is riptide+ghw+ghw 99% of the time. Sometimes I have to battle with water shield dropping, then it becomes riptide+ghw+ghw+water shield. Sometimes I get to play with chain heal or healing rain. Would like to use more spells, but it really isn't viable to do so.
Ele: - single target fine. Aoe is infuriating on large packs of low health mobs.
You don't get to know the rest b/c of your 5k character limit on forum posts.
Edited by Sitandrotate on 9/14/2011 9:57 PM PDT
85 Troll Hunter

Both

Everything, as elemental and extremely rare occasions (last resort here) as resto

BGs, and arenas in BC and WotLK not yet in cata though. Only as resto, have gone ele in pve gear to mess around a couple times before though.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Reincarnation being a 30-minute CD, I do believe Battle Ress' are on a 10 min CD now and those would seem more advantageous than a self-ress. That may just be me though, maybe like 15 min CD?

The lore of shaman, communing with the elements and spirits. Totems, and I love some of our spell effects like spirit link totems graphic.

Totems can be a big pain in the butt sometimes, especially in PvP, not a fan of rotating totems.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I really like the rotations, maybe something to spice up elemental though-can in essence be a 4 button rotation, with occasional proc for Lava Burst to mix it up.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

Totem streamlining? Don't know if that's exactly the word I want to use. Also maybe more elemental totems, like a water elemental that would provide a little extra healing and maybe some regen, and an air elemental that might buff movement speed, and throw out some random attack speed buffs or randomly give others a 10 second windfury buff. Another idea might be to lower the fire ele's dmg slightly for all specs and have enhancement shams fire elemental (melee based) get a dmg boost, and make an air elemental (caster DPS based) that got boosted through elemental, and a water elemental (healer based) that got a boost from restoration.

What spells do you use the least?

I hardly ever use my earth elemental, I never touch rockbiter weapon (shaman tanks next expansion??? hahahaha)
Edited by Lashbass on 9/14/2011 10:03 PM PDT
(btw, you need another question: What SPEC(s) do you play. For me: Resto almost exclusively)

* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE
* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
10 Man Normal Raids, plus some heroic grinding.
* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A.
* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
1) Chain Heal's limitations. And you have no idea how much it breaks my heart to say it. So many fight mechanics require or heavily favor spreading out at least 8 yrds. There just isn't enough slop between 8 yrds and 12.5. This probably isn't a big deal in 25m, but in a 10m raid the average number of hops is pretty sad. Maybe 2-2.5. I don't know how many times I've queued up a CH on a coupe ranged only to have them scatter in the 2+s it takes to cast it (assuming I'm not waiting on a GCD, which I likely am).

You can argue that my raid should clump up in that sweet spot between 8.01 yrds and 12.50, and I'll go tell you to run along a 1 ft wide ramp over a pit of fire while people throw rocks at you. Sure, its easy to do if you are relaxed and unperturbed by the fire, and you can do it if you are a pro who does this all the time. For the rest of the unwashed masses, this simply isn't a fair limitation. With the huge size of most bosses hit-boxes, I can't even depend on CHing the tank (who has my EShield) since he's probably 25 yards from the melee stack. I mean REALLY.... I'd switch the shield to the melee if I didn't get an 18% boost to single target heals on the tank (who in a 10m I spend a fair bit of time healing).

Blizz, I love you all, but this really needs fixing. I program for a living, so I know that getting around limitations in a legacy software codebase can be damned difficult. For the love of all that's holy, please fix my beloved Chain Heal. She's getting jealous of my new mistress Healing Rain.

2) GCD issues due to chaining of abilities gets 1st place. While I like combos like RT+GHW+GHW, trying to weave Focused Insight and Unleash Elements in to get better efficiency tends to make someone die before I can get them off. RT+UE+GHW+(shock)FI+GHW is efficient, but soooo many GCDs. I already am required to RT on cooldown (about every 3rd or 4th spell). Just with those RTs and the heals they haste via Tidal Waves (which I love) doesnt leave much room in the rotation. I also don't like the "which spells does FocusedInsight/UnleasedElements buff" game. I'd prefer to have one of these as a near required spell that works on all and drop the other. Alternatively, making UE not consume a GCD would be helpful. Or buffing the heal so I didn't feel like I was only using it to a) buff another heal or b) as one of 2 spells I can cast on the run (RT+UE).

* What makes playing your class more fun?
Knowing how to weave the right combinations of spells, or who to throw the heal on for better efficiency. (ex: throwing CH through the tank, provided it hit someone else which it doesn't half the time)
Having instant ghost wolf was fun. There are too many other things that I feel like I need (TC and FI for example). It makes me feel like my druid. I sure loved my instant ghost wolf. Would be nice if it was just base line.
* What makes playing your class less fun?
1)Dropping one of 2 sets of totems, having half the buffs be redundant, then outdistancing the totems that are useful while everyone else just keeps their buffs rolling. I bet you 90% of resto shamans spend all of their time in one of two modes. a) StrOfEarth+Windfury or b)Stoneskin+WrathofAir. Everyone and their grandma has Str of Earth equivalents, and quite a few Wrath equivalents. The on
2)Having someone die .5s before I can land a GHW on them because I was GCD bound.
3)Throwing a CH on the RT target who WAS near everyone but is now moving away, having it wipe the RT and then not jump. There is no shame or disappointment greater than seeing the lone-lazer-light-of-shame and knowing it wiped your RT.
4)refreshing my water shield every 5-10 seconds on Bethtilac. /vomit.
5) refreshing my water shield at ALL.
Continued.....because I type too much apparently.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
In short: A little bit of chaining is good. Too much chaining is BAD. And we're in the latter mode.

Love:
I love RT+GHW+GHW when I need big bombs.
I love RT+HW+HW if I'm being miserly on heals.
I LOVE using Focused Insight prior to Healing Rain when I know some AOE is inc.

Hate:
I hate the fact that UE isn't off the GCD and that its so darned small in terms of heal size that it messes my rotation up more often than not. Please consider taking it off the GCD so I can build more fluid rotations.
I WOULD love RT+CH (especially on my ES target) if CH would NEVER wipe RT (i.e., please make the T12 bonus baseline). But the tank isn't near enough anyone on most fights except for clumped heavy AOE phases, and in 10 mans with rolling rip tides, I have to be careful NOT to heal my most recent RT target with a CH. I hate that. HATE it. Especially if it doesn't jump because that person moved.

1) CH that jumps a little farther (like 20 yards, even if it loses the pretty graphic)
2) CH to never ever consume riptide (i.e. make T12 4pc baseline)
3) Water shield that never drops off, or at least a bunch more charges for it. 9 perhaps, to match ES?
4) UE off the GCD
5) UE affecting all spells, like Focused Insight does
6) something useful to put down on your average fight in the fire tree when someone has the SP buff that blows your flametongue out of the water. Your only choices right now are FireElemental (if its up), or a 1m totem that gives the most paltry dmg increase imaginable.
6) Post-buff-homogenization totem revamp is a must. I feel like most of my totem buffs are redundant and furthermore more limited than their equivalent. Less crowding of all the good stuff in the Water and Air trees. Fire needs love, especially for Restos. Maybe some sort of cauterizing totem?
7) a longer lasting Riptide, even if it meant a slightly longer cooldown. In 10s I'd be happy to keep this rolling on the 2 tanks. Maybe as a glyph?
8) some meaningful Prime or Major glyphs that split me between raid healing vs tank healing.
9) A throughput boosting cooldown or tank cooldown.
10) A worthwhile fire totem to drop if someone is providing the SP boost.
11) OH! Almost forgot: remove the heartbeat resist on CC. So sick of pugs asking me to Hex and then yelling at someone who "broke hex" when no one did. Stupid heartbeat resist. 12) Alternative to 11: give us enough hit to make that a non issue. Our dmg sucks anyhow. At least we could get more TC returns without specialized specs. Makes it easier to swallow.
13) Make CH instant cast (but on a CD); at least then it'd be worth the time.

Chain Heal
Healing Surge
Fire Elemental Totems.
Spirit Walker's Grace (because I have too damned many buttons thanks to the shocks mostly)
85 Draenei Shaman
-=What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]=-
-PvE

-=If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]=-
-Raids

-=If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]=-
-Rated BG's

-=What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?=-
-Limited Range on Buff Totems
-Searing totem functions poorly.
-Hard to control AI of the Elemental Totems (no user interface to help control them)
-Limited ammount of utility totems.
-Dropping a utility totem removes the buff totem.
-The only defensive cooldown is on the global cooldown.
-Poor AoE.

-=What makes playing your class more fun?=-
-Enhancement spec!
-The high flexibility of the class makes them more useful in most situations.

-=What makes playing your class less fun?=-
-Even being flexible, the limitations as of late make that flexibilty less useful. For example, as Enhancement the healing abilities are so weak that self healing or tank assist healing on full maelstrom are almost useless. Almost...)
-For added survival, one must take a glyph that would be hard to choose over the rest. On top of that the absorbtion effect is quite small and does not scale off of anything.

-=How do you feel about your “rotation”?=-
-I'm Enhance and there is no such thing as a "Rotation". More like a Priority queue. And I love it that way.

-=What’s on your wish list for your classs?=-
-A legendary (or 2p set) weapon for Enhance.
-A good Burst AoE ability for short AoE burns. Fire Nova is awesome if the AoE burn is going to take a while (such all heroic Maloriak - black vial phase). A good step to take would be to remove FS from the shock cd, and for it to have no cooldown itself. On top of that make another fire utility totem that operates like magma totem but instead kicks off mini versions of Fire Nova for perhaps 10 seconds.
-For Feral Spirits to return to Wrecking Ball/Meaningful Cooldown status like they were in WotLK.
-A universal defensive cooldown (for all specs).
-For defensive cooldowns to be off the global cooldown.
-For Mana tide totem to be useable from all specs.
-More utility totems to help raid members (such as a short range damage reduction, mass healing, more damage, ect)

-=What spells do you use the least?=-
-Lava Burst (wish it was apart of the Maelstrom weapon talent)
-All lesser heals, to include chain heal.
Edited by Maliwan on 9/15/2011 10:59 AM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
More cool sets like t13, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!! :D
85 Draenei Shaman

PVP

Arenas, Rated BGs

Searing Totem, Totem ranges, cosmetics going away after going ghost wolf

Lots of totem usage.

Little gain in healing arsenal from WOTLK to Cata

Ugh. Greater Healing Wave is required to heal in PVP after the healing surge hotfix, which means that we have to keep Tidal Waves up which is annoying if the other team can dispel it. The actual heal is stupid overpowered if it crits at all, being able to do 100k healing in 1.7 seconds. We don't use our 'fast inefficient' heal enough because our slow, massive heal completely replaces it.

Making us use Healing Surge -.-

Chain Heal, Healing Rain
79 Night Elf Druid
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both Pve and pvp

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroic mode raiding

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arena, Rated Bgs, Bgs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

As all other threads have said totems. But i think they are missing on major point about them besides the fact they have a short duration, and cost alot of mana. Our totems almost become worthless in a raid, even a ten man, besides healing stream and a fire totem that does damage because they are all the same as other buffs. Give us something unique to shaman. Also we have basically no good healing cooldowns, NS and spiritlink really dont even come close to Druid NS that actually increases the heal, and tranq?? Tranq is a 3 minute cd that will take your whole raid to full health. We need another good Raid cooldown and bigger aoe heals. The elemental end talent is worthless, and flame shock should have a longer duration with fulmentation being a often used spell.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Shaman are just a fun class imo

# What makes playing your class less fun?

Yes shaman have big heals in pvp, they are a very good pvp healer. But at the same time, having 2 cds, one being ns, and the other being limited by range, makes them very easily trainable.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.

No complaints here, accept maybe 3 tidal wave procs from riptide.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

A different kind of buff from our totems instead of throwing 3 worthless and one usefull totem down. A new raid cd and maybe a bigger ranged aoe heal

# What spells do you use the least?

i dont even spec into earthquake. Worththless 16k mana spell.
85 Troll Shaman
09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera
PVE

Raids /heroics

For me i would consider a big quality of life change to be the totem issues others have brought up like there range the duration of there buffs etc.

Water theme ,Chain heal, Healing rain, rip tide

Lack of strong tank healing cool downs like pain suppression,hand of sacrifice. Also the fact that our raid healing suffers if the fight mechanics don't play to our strengths = Raid stacking

I feel that the triage model kinda works i think there is really no set rotation there really is a proper spell for the proper time .

I would like to see stone claw totem turned into a strong tank healing cool down that maybe like bark skins the tank or something similar. I have been playing resto for almost 2 years now and i really think the class needs one new spell that's party wide i think it would tie in well with riptide maybe like call it Waves of Life or something snappy like that lol im no game designer but im trying to be constructive here, when u cast this Waves of Life at the riptided target it sends healing waves out to the targets party members healing them for X to y anyways this is something i would really really love and i know it could be balanced well with our other abilities.

probably Unleash Life , Stoneskin,Healing surge
85 Orc Shaman
PVE

Raid

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Totems are a !@#$% as far as range and and having to replant them.
Water shield is annoying to reapply it for heavy dmg fights

Healing rain, Rip tide

Basicly our numbers, Shamans numbers are THE LOWEST as far as healing and theres not many spells we need a buff as far as healing and more healing spell..

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
ATM i like it could use more

Id like a buff for healers, our numbers have got nerfed to all hell and sometimes its not even worth bringing a shammy healer along on raids.
we need more healing spells and improve totem range
water shields gets knocked off frequently and its annoying

Definitely Earthquake and Unleash Elements
80 Orc Warrior
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raid

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Rated BG

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Actually having a real AoE attack as elemental, however it does nothing campared to other classes. The AI of my fire ele is, i think umm menetally retarded.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Only class that uses lightning as an attack - to cool.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Never being able to sit uptop with other ranged/melee classes (we've always been in the middle when it comes to dps)

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
LB, CLB, Fire shock, UE, LB, ES when 9 shieilds stack.

■What’s on your wish list for your class
The ability to have a placement marker for my magma totem, so when i earthquake i can throw my magma totem on the group to up my AoE a little bit, versus running into the mobs and getting messed up and losing out on casting due to moving, this would help our AoE a lot.

Second, give our fire elemental a pet bar so we can control what it attacks. PLEASE!

thrid, can we fix earth shock? When i was an enhment shaman, my earthshock hit for atleast 65k, now that im geared out and ele im lucky if it hits higher then 36k? I mean really this is sad, and lavaburst could use a damage increase to compete with mages and hunter nukes.

4th, can we have a base damage increase? My druid/lock/mage - druids wrath hits for 16k normal, lock's shadowbolt 15-16k normal, and mage......do i really have to say? My lightening bolt hits for at the highest 13k, this is just sad and im wondering why i can never do more or keep up with other classes in dps, yes the new t12 bonu to make our procs instant is nice but even so our lightning bolts are weak compaired to other based range attakcs of other classes.

?■What spells do you use the least?
85 Tauren Shaman
Pwn
PvP

All of them but RBGs because I have trouble getting into them because of every one wanting rating

No Defensive CDs and a bad 31 point PvP talent fo Elemental

I don't know but I'm always pulled back to this character

Unbalanced PvP

Defensive CD and a better 31 point talent for Elemental
100 Draenei Shaman
both
raids
-range on totems
-searing totem functions poorly
ghost wolf form
feral spirits
Enhancement shaman is a very under used class due to the many other melee classes out there, and with all the buffs being covered most dont even bring them in for the totem buffs. And the fact that we still have yet to get a legendary weapon we can use, yet rogues are getting a second one.
# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
the rotation is good, but to much of are dps relies on searing totem+lava lash need to balence it out a bit more.
1.Make the new legendary enhancement friendly!
2. junk the seasoned winds talent its useless pve/pvp
3.increase the totem range to 50 yds atleast
4.increase a white damage a bit so haste is of some use to us again
5.a universal cool down for all shaman specs
Rock biter, Elemental totems, Lava burst(dont play ele)
85 Troll Shaman

I focus mainly on PVE content.

I run mainly Heroics, but I raid when my schedule permits.

N/A

Totem management can be a quality of life issue, especially searing totem and fire elemental totem targeting and attacking. Constantly having to recast water shield during high AOE damage fights is difficult as well. Missing out on a 365 smithed weapon for my enhancement set was a bit of a let down too.

The ability to play both melee and ranged dps, as well as healing is nice. I like the synergy among the healing talents especially. The mix of spell and physical damage for enhancement is interesting for me, and the recent changes to glyphs and teir set bonuses make elemental feel much less like a turrent. Having crit as a mana regeneration stat is a fun, along with Telluric Currents to make sure we have no excuse not to be doing something, but the water shield requirement for resurgence to make crit a mana regen stat can get troublesome during high raid damage fights.

AoE in both elemental and enhancement feels like a chore, difficult and time consuming to get to a level that is competitive with other classes. And the adds usually do not last long enough for that to occur. Also, earthquake as elemental's 31st talent feels very anemic compared to most other classes, to the point that it does not seem worth taking, much less casting. The searing totem and fire elemental attack priority, and to a lesser extent targeting and leashing, also leaves something to be desired. One suggested fix I read earlier in this thread struck me as elegant, simple, and effective for a solution, and that is to cause searing totem and fire elemental to attack the target that the shaman uses Unleash Elements - Flametongue upon. As restoration, the necessity of having water shield up for mana regeneration, both passive and through talents, is made all the more apparent when it drops off so quickly during fights with large amounts of AoE damage. Having it be permanent, via a glyph perhaps, or not so integral to our mana regen, especially required for Resurgence, would be helpful.

Enhancement shamans rotation feels fairly nice, not GCD capped but not so full that a split second missed will throw off the whole rotation. Elemental seems fairly straight forward and simple for the most part, but the lava surge procs help break up the monotony that was in wrath. Healing rotation is more priority based but I feel that I have a full toolbox for almost all situations.

Equal weapon distribution with rogues, or use of swords as weapons, for enhancement. Improved ease of AOE or ramp up speed of AOE for elemental and enhancement, either via reduced/removed cooldown on flame shock, or allowing fire nova to spread a short duration (9-12 seconds) flame shock to X number of affected targets, each chaining and resetting duration via the talents already in place. Improved, or player directed through UE Flametongue, targeting of searing totem and fire elemental. Having Fulmination, or Lava Burst, be a larger nuke would be nice as well, as our numbers seem lower on our big nukes compared to other casters, Arcane Blast and Mind Blast coming to mind. For restoration, having Spirit Link Totem be either an area of effect targeted spell, like healing rain, for placement or having it place on and around a specific casted target would be a great improvement, as moving into the melee/tank area, during raids especially, can be either difficult to impossible or hazardous to my health. And having to use one cooldown, Spiritwalkers Grace, to allow me to continue to heal while i have to move into position to use another cooldown, SLT, seems counterproductive. Disc priests dont seem to have to use Pain Suppression to give them time to move to place PW: Barrier. =).

Healing Surge, Frost Shock, and Frostbrand Weapon

Thanks for reading these,

Ladeno
85 Tauren Warrior
Earth Shield should be changed to now be a 5minute buff that has unlimited charges during those 5 minutes. Additionally any heal the resto shaman casts will also be duplicated to the amount of 50% by the earth shield to the player it is on.

The talent Soothing Rains should be modified so the healing rain component should be increased to 50% when less than 6 players are standing in it.

Spirit Link Totem's range should be increased up to 40 yards.

If chain heal cannot make its maximum amount of bounces, each individual heal along the chain that does hit should have the "lost healing" be split by the amount that the remaining heals would have.

Telluric Currents should now apply an electric 3% damage buff to anyone within 40 yards of the shaman who casts lightning bolt for 30seconds.
90 Goblin Shaman
Both
Raids
Arenas , Bgs(rated and no rated)

Totems. I do like how its 4 buffs on a stick but its 4 buffs on a stick and that’s its. When raidin its just totems rotation oh gotta put my totems back out back to rotation its boring especially on long terms fights like Ragnaros. Maybe if there was something u could do that would improve totems and or dmg(referring to searing totem)over time and wouldn’t have to constantly put out buffs on a stick after five minutes would be awesome. Also on totem note I LOVE fire elemental totem and with t12 2p I love it even more but the targeting for it so messed up most of the times, he will attack wrong target like totem boss in ZA or just stand there looking pretty when I just pot all my spell power stuff to make him OP strong. Unleash elements is a hindrance for other specs other then enhancement, using in ele(my spec) I loss a lot of dps on a boss using it then not using even to I like the dmg buff it gives with flametonuge. Earthquake, I like earthquake but its not good for a AoE. Lastly Fulmination, the dmg from fulmination is so little seeing how it is surpassed to be our big nuke and since you use it at 7+ stack for max effect it doesn’t feel like a big nuke since you cant even use it at full power other wise you loss dps and dps time on boss.

Ele shammy mastery. I enjoy seeing 2 lava burst going out then getting a lava surge then 2 more go out while a crap load of Lightning bolt are being fired.

Pretty much everything in the quality-of-life

Rotation is fine but with the way Fulmination is it’s a bit sadden

Defensive CD
Ele mastery dmg inc(not by a whole lot maybe like it being 50%)
Earthquake being moved up ele tree for something else that feels more like a 31 talent point
Improved totem system
For pvp- Wind shear to have something like a silence effect to it if talented and hex on a shorter CD

Earthquake
Chain Lightning
Unleash Elements
100 Draenei Shaman
Both

Raids

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
RBG

Survivability in pvp, i feel like as a class shamans dont have the same survivability as other classes, i have better pvp gear then alot of ppl i rbg with yet there HP are 5-7K more then me and there survivability is higher even with stoneclaw totem

Also hex is very underpowered compared to sheep, not only do we have a cool down they can also move while hexed and kite you as a frog in pvp...yes i know sheep can be dispelled but i would take no cooldown over being dispelled

Not going to lie i love the totems

Perfect

I think the coolest thing blizzard could do is make a glyph to change your wolf form into a Fire wolf, im tired of ghost wolf for being the same boring thing.

Elemental : Chain Lighting Restro : Healing Surge
What type of content do you focus on?:
PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?:
Raids/Heroics

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?:
Though the shaman totems are suppose to be unique every class almost brings the same buffs as our totems (specially in raids) making out water, air and earth totem unnecessary. This affects the shamans as a player.
The range of totems and its timer is quite less and an increase in both would be very helpful. The same buffs when provided by other classes have greater range and more time than ours. Specially Searing Totem. Because the range of the totem is less, it becomes a pain in fights where kiting the boss or adds is required and so it affects our DPS during crucial phases. (Example: Phase 3 of Twilight Council in BoT or constant movements of the dogs during Shannox figh.)
Putting back the AoE of Fire Nova back to Magma Totem as reapplying Flame Shocks on new target during adds with low hp is pain and too much CD dependent. This is making enhancement shaman bad in AoE DPS as compared to Elemental.

What makes playing your class more fun?:
Enhancement all the way. High mobility. Good offensive and defensive CDs. No fixed spell rotation (please keep it this way).

What makes playing your class less fun?:
As stated above the totems don't feel unique in any way. Range and timers of totems. Less scaling of spells with increasing item levels as compared to various other classes/specs.

How do you feel about your rotations?:
Comfortable. Because enhancement shamans do not have a fixed set of spell rotations and just priorities it is very much fun and unpredictable. The best part is deciding what spell to use when two spells come off CD at the same time. Please do no change this. This is what makes me and a lot of other players like the class even better.

What's on your wish list for your class?:
The biggest disappointment in 4.2 was that there was no agility MH (Axe, Mace, Fist Weapon) weapon which drops from Firelands trash or via any other way. The only GOOD MH we get is from Nefarian from BWD and Baleroc from FL. These are the only weapon options for us. More weapon options would be gears. Atleast low item level compared to the actual raid item level but still something to start with would be nice. Agility axes, maces and fist weapons can be used by both enhancement shamans and combat rogue so more variety for them would be nice.

What spells do you use the least?:
Frost shock, most totems except searing flames (as mentioned above).
85 Draenei Shaman
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Primarily PVE.

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Raid Healing, Firelands 10 man. Some heroic raiding.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Shaman healers are known to oom. Yes, we have mana tide. Yes we have Water Shield. But we still oom. Running out of many is not something that is acceptable. Especially on boss fights. We have two heals that can even be considered significant. Both of which can drain our mana in 15 casts or less. We need mana efficiency for our healing abilities. Also, Healing wave is just mediocre. I'm sure almost all shamans can agree who raid heal Firelands, we can hardly make use of healing wave for the mere fact that even when geared, you can maybe hit 12k with it. Most of the time not even that.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• I absolutely love my shaman. I love healing, I love the shaman animations, and effects, and chain heal. I think chain heal was nerfed way too hard and should be brought back to be a bigger heal again. I believe chain heal defines a lot of the shaman healing ways, and wish it's usage would be more worthwhile.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Running out of mana. Having two heals to use. (Chain heal and healing wave? PSHHH, Raid's dead.)

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Honestly, the rotation wouldn't be bad if the spells we used weren't so expensive... and Riptide + Greater healing wave + healing surges isn't the most fun.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• Chain Heal to be buffed again. Mana efficiency. A better amount of worthwhile cast-able healing spells!

• What spells do you use the least?

• Healing Wave, Unleash Elements, Any shock spells.
    85 Orc Shaman
    ■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] both

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] raiding

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] arenas and rbgs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. maybe improve the durtation of some of our totems

■What makes playing your class more fun? i like the hybrid spell caster mele style of enchancement

■What makes playing your class less fun? resto and ele feel extreemly gymped compared to other healing and ranged classes. enh/ele both need beter aoe and i feel gymped as enh on fights where i am dealing with low to mid ranged health adds where i am not getting up 5 stacks or searing totem to buff my dps with lava lash

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) feels fine atm but we're hurt deeply on fights where we cant consistantly get 5 stacks of searing totem debuff up for lava lash

■What’s on your wish list for your class? much better aoe for enh and ele

■What spells do you use the least?
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]