http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593048778?page=1
85 Gnome Warlock
What type of content do you focus on?
Both

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Heroics/Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP?
Arena's/Bg's

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Soulstones. Nice to not have to carry them anymore, but make it so its viable for affliction.
Summoning Portal, it should be self summoning ability like mages ports. If anything, we can buy a reagent for it but otherwise pointless for 2 other members. Even now more annoying with guild mass summon ability.
Pet Glitches, i.e in boss fights with different stages (neferian), pets need to be resummoned each phase since they refuse to attack. Might as well give us the pet button aggro/attack back instead of assist - since it doesn't work as well.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Our minimal survivalbility via drain life(though its been nerfed) or dots. The work it takes to play it so that a good lock isn't a newb out there but people who work it.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Our Cc's aren't really considered Cc's beside banish and banish doesn't work on players. Whether it be our fear, howl...People can snap out of it, or we can aggro a whole mob whilst other classes can cc safely.
I.e. within a stun we can instant die, but within a fear or howl, we can't instant kill the other class.
The work it requires to imput the same amt of dmg as other classes, don't get me wrong, thats fun but when people take others over you because of burst, makes u think what wow is thinking. Do they play locks at all?

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Affliction - shadowbolt is a filler spell, it takes more time to cast yet at the end of a fight, it does more damage then your dots. That being said, make dots hit harder. We're a dot class.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
For affliction, for dots to hit harder or give us a dot that magnifies our dmg instead of us having to go stand in melee range for max dps.
Since Drain Life is nerfed, either make it so it does more dmg and heal us less or heals us in coefficents to make up for the less dmg.
Also, Voidwalker, it holds no threat period. Its a weak bubble also. Make it maintain threat or toss it out.

What spells do you use the least?
Eye of Krilogg - pointless spell. Might as well let us turn into a invisible demon at this rate and stealth thru things then.
Edited by Gemiserae on 9/18/2011 11:07 AM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-Heroics Mostly, Dabble in raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-Soulburn is Disapointing. Felguard single target DPS.

-Demons

-Swapping Demons, Enslave Demons Useless

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
-Fine, I would rather use 6-8 clicks than use 2 buttons.

-Make meta permanent, and change the final talent in the tree to let us enslave a demon permanetly. This spell is horrible, and if changed to have the tamed demon scale properly to the player would be amazing. Also, Destro's is in a sad state over-all.

-You gave our #1 raid spell to anyone with a decent guild. Summoning our gate to teleport the lazy peons is useless. Use the animation for something else. I love that door....
Edited by Spàm on 9/18/2011 12:23 PM PDT
85 Worgen Warlock

# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-Both

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-Heroic raiding

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-BG's

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-Without a doubt, Summon Doomguard/Infernal needs to function like Heroism/Bloodlust (5 min CD with a 10 min debuff)

# What makes playing your class more fun?
-The level of complexity in maximizing our efficiency is ideal.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
-The lack of survivability
-Pet swapping to maximize dps in PvE encounters

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
-Rotations for all 3 specs are fine.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
-Interrupt ability, not requiring my felhunter
-More survivability tools, movement (Demonic Circle is a great mechanic but pales in comparison to blink, maybe lowering the CD or making it so summoning the portal has no cast time)
-I'd like to bring something else to raids thats more unique. At this point, all my spec buffs are overwritten by someone else (Demonic, Blood Pact, etc). The only real unique effects we bring are Dark Intent (which only one other raider gains) and Healthstones.
-A warlock tanking build within the demonology tree (yeah, I know thats a stretch)

# What spells do you use the least?
-Curse of Weakness
-Eye of Kilrogg
-Searing Pain
85 Undead Warlock
09/17/2011 10:15 PMPosted by Fireemage
really enjoy destruction. For most mobs, Immolate > Conflagrate > Chaos Bolt > and maybe one Incinerate does the job. Add a Fel Flame if needed at the end there. For a boss, Demon Soul > Curse of Elements > Bane of Doom > Corruption > Immolate > Conflagrate > Chaos Bolt > Incinerate until dots drop off or Chaos Bolt / Conflagrate come off cooldown. It's the right mix of complicated and simple.

This is not the destro rotation....

So there's a lot of ways I can respond to this. I can point to the sticky thread, Shadowburn: A Warlock's Grimoire, which suggests:

Lvl 85 spell priority queue:
Summon imp (if pet dead)>Dark intent>demon soul>soul burn: Soulfire>Bane of doom>immolate>4pT11 Felflame>conflag>corruption>Shadowflame (if in range)>empowered imp proc>Chaos bolt>doomguard>Shadowburn>incinerate>felflame if moving

And I'll say, "Yeah, I'm not doing that, thanks. I'll stick with what I'm using."

I could also point to any number of websites that say warlocks are more about priorities than any specific rotation. To which I would also say, "This rotation fulfills my priorities."

But, I suppose my best response would be, "This is the best way I've found to play as a destruction warlock. If I'm not playing it as intended, then at least the developers have heard me, and furthermore, they know what my rotation is."
85 Orc Warlock

PvE

Heroic Raiding

I dabble in Arena.

In short, the doomguard cd. He is such a large portion of our dps, and I like that, and not having him for every attempt annoys me to no end. Perhaps do something like what others have suggested? Give him a 5 min cd with a 10 min debuff when popped. Something that wouldn't let us abuse him, but at least have him up for every attempt.

The complexity of our rotations. I play every caster dps class, and warlock rotations are easily the most fun.

The doomguard for reasons stated above. I love the doomguard, I just don't love not having him for an attempt.

Not having some manner of interrupt outside of spell lock.

The nerfed damage to UA's dispell dmg. When it would hit for 20k, even a disc priest would think twice before dispelling. It seems that the current penalty for dispelling it is disproportionate to the ease of dispelling it.

I feel each rotation is fun and engaging. They're complex and dynamic. It's not 111112111112, and you gents have managed to keep the rotations interesting. Kudos. I do, however, have an issue with affliction using shadowbolt instead of drain life. When affdrain was the big thing in T11, it made the rotation even more interesting, and I dig that. Using DL also just feels as though it "fits" better with affliction. I understand the differences between pvp and pve, but it doesn't make sense for a spec that "uses dots and drains" to not use anything but drain soul.

A counterspell-style interrupt that doesn't require my pet.

Ability to use Doomguard for every attempt on a boss, roughly every 5 min.

I honestly find use of all of the spells we have. I used detect invisibility when we had it for goodness sake! If not for raid utility, then for messing about.
90 Undead Warlock
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
:Both
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
:Raids, Heroics
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
:Bgs till Arena geared, Arena
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
:Only being able to duel-spec, Why not just allow us to have all 3?
■What makes playing your class more fun? Summoning Demons, Lots of them.
■What makes playing your class less fun? In pvp, not being able to really push the limits of self healing in affliction like we used to.
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Affliction is decent, Demo is sloppy at best, and Destro is decent tho not as fun as it was in wrath.
■What’s on your wish list for your class? Nameing Demons, More demons, Better self heals for affliction, more instant casts in destro, easier or more useful rotation in demo.
■What spells do you use the least? Depends on the spec im in obviously. Each one only utilizes about 7 spells or so for maximum dps. The rest are ignored. Any spell that isnt useful to my current spec are the ones i use the least...
60 Human Warrior
I have a 85 warlock ive had it since level 60 i love warlocks but the thing i hate most is when we are silenced unlike other classes which lose 1 type of magic and can still cast spells we are useless specially against dks and palidans its annoying. One thing i dont get being a spell caster is why as a warlock we dont have a silence move like mages have it preists have it but we dont how can a warlock kill a mage when they are stunned the hole time and after a mage is low on health he can still iceblock and just burn his cooldowns. a warlock has useless damage for pvp i have half ruthless gear and have vis and i still get destroyed. In arenas i think palidans and other classes shouldn't be able to use cooldowns cause a warlock cant use ours or a dk cant use there army why can a palidan use bubbles. Bubbles are the cheapest thing in the world along with shamans push back and preists mind control . There is alot of stuff that needs to be worked on cause healing classes are just over powered right now and its annoying to play against a healer than can take 3 people at once live and walk away with 80% mana thats stupid. Before cata warlocks if there spells where dispelled of a target would silence them now our spells are a joke why should i waste my time putting dots up when a healer can run around despelling them all before i get them up with no penalty warlocks are the worst class in the game now cause all three talents are crap and i agree with one of the last post chaos bolt is crap. a mage can hit me for 30k in pvp with a frostbolt but my incinerate or shadow bolt never hits that hi and takes lik e2 seconds compared to a mages 1.5 which also slows what does my shadobolt do nothing. wow needs to fix warlocks or they are going to be non existant cause besides pve they are useless
85 Human Warlock
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics,Raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
I do not PvP

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I like that demonology is focused around controlling your demons and even turning yourself into a demon. I also think its pretty cool to switch between my felguard and felhunter (we are masters of demons so It makes sense to pet swap for situwations). But I wish it was easier and quicker for us. I know you can use soul-shards and there is a talent to summon quicker but I think summoning quicker should be a givin for demonology warlocks. Also when I pop my guardian demon its on a 10min CD so I can't use it every attempt. I think you should make the CD reset when you die (something along those lines).

■What makes playing your class more fun?
I LOVE metamorphosis! Coolest CD EVER. If I had it my way I wish your could balance it out and make it passive for the spec. Otherwise the rotation and how demonology works is quite pleasing.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Hard summoning my demons, and not being able to use my guardian every attempt.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I really like the demonology rotation. A passive dot then 2 dots you have to watch, then a fun priority system of spells and a cool proc and a execution like phase with soulfire. I really like it.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Make metamorphosis passive (balance it) and give demonology faster summoning times without a talent.

■What spells do you use the least?
Searing pain,underwater breathing, eye of kilrogg.
85 Human Warlock
For me my first love is a Warlock. I have weathered thru all the foolish nerfs and changes to our class. I say foolish because so many of the nerfs and changes were counter against our core abilities as a class.

As it is right now for me Demo and Destro are too clunkey, they no longer have the smooth feel of not waiting on a CD to cast something.
Affliction is butter smooth but no the high DPS in a dungeon. Affliction should have better returns for surviving PvP and elite fights.
Destro should be the high DPS in dungeons and Demo should be the 'Beast Master' spec, not high DPS but a whale of a lot of fun to play.
Shadow Ward needs an overhaul to mitigate far more types of damage and amounts.
Demonic Circle to me is a joke. Here is something made for Arena and specific high end dungeon fights and is very limited. I would rather see it changed to a spell that teleports us to the Shadow Realm, increasing our movement speed by 30% and making us "invisible" for 6 seconds. Then it would be useful.
We no longer have worthwhile curses. Yet what is a Warlock if not defined by his Curses? We need better damage output in our curses, movement speed reductions, cast time reductions. We simply are in no way as versitile as we used to be.
We have next to nothing for 'Instadamage' spells so I would like to see SB, Haunt and Chaosbolt have the cast time cut in half or cut our DoTs times in half to boost our damage potential.
Meta could have the armour boost cut by 2/3s and made a permant form like a Shadow Priest to make it more fun to use.
I would like to see Firestone and Spellstone brought back with some actual usefullness. Maybe increase fire damage by 20% and increase Spell damage by 20%. Might have them tied to specific trees.
Naming my demon while 'cool' for the kiddies is meaningless to me. I would like one more choice to the 'Chinese menu' of demons we have. I think the demon dogs should never have gone to the Hunters. Demons belong to Warlocks. Demon Dogs should be the equivalent to the 'Cats' and have a 'growl' to help hold aggro.
I would like to see the Voidwalker get a new form. The "Booberry' look is rather dated.
Edited by Morgawr on 9/18/2011 2:59 PM PDT
PvE

Raids of Heroic Difficulty

Having to keep recasting soul link.
Having to wait on people for stones/portals.
Having to keep recasting pets.

Demo: Using Metamorphosis and being uber for short periods of time and having a crazy !@# doomguard that does tons of damage.

Affliction: the whole draining them of their essence.

Having very little burst potential and tons of time to build up damage (submerge phase on rag where you have kill the sons before they reach the hammer).

Having to be in meleeish range to maximize Demo dps.

Destro is terrible. Why does this rotation exist?
Affliction is the easiest.
Demo is in the middle but unfortunately requires you to be in close range to really maximize it.

More Dynamic or customizable pet options (why can't demo equip a 2 hander on their felguard?)
I do like the idea of a Cloth Tank (meta tank).
More burst for locks would be nice.
Not being able to doomguard every attempt sucks.

Summon Voidwalker, Searing Pain, Kill'rog, Destro Spec.
100 Undead Warlock
I think that warlocks only need a few changes, maybe make the specs a bit more balanced, i find it annoying that i have to respec afflic if i want to pvp for real, i like demo a lot and i hate that i have to change if i want to do anything. so a few ideas for how to event higns out.

Demo, this spec needs to be able to heal themselves. I think the easyest way to add it woul be to add on an effect to the Aura of Foreboding Talent, giving you 5% of your health and an aditianl 2% for each second the primary target stays in the aura. That or some sort of spec move that works the same as the Death Knights Death Pact.

Afflic, this class does a bit to much damage to be as constantly mobile as they are, so maybe taking the Shadow Mastery spec buff down to 25% increase to match destro again. also a 10% decrease in damage to Unstable affliction and Haunt.

Destro, I feel this spec is okay overall, but i think their dps is a touch lower then it should be, so maybe a small buff to chaos bolt would help them out. i am not really sure about this spec, i don't play it much to at all.
90 Human Warlock

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• I just wanted to add, I think it's BS that Warlocks are the curse class and you have taken away a chunk of our curses. By my count (as by the "Bane" change to Doom and Agony) we only have four curses now.
    That's just rediculous.

We need more curses.

Maybe stuff that's already in the game like:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=60121
    [Ancient Curse] Curses all nearby enemies, inflicting 250 Shadow damage every 3 sec and reducing attack and casting speeds by 15% for 30 sec.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=88901
    [Curse of Blood] Increases physical damage taken by 1000 to the target. Lasts 15 sec.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=52772
    [Curse of Exertion] Cost of target's spells and abilities increased by 100% for the duration. 10 seconds.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=90607
    [Curse of Impotence] Magical damage dealt by the target is decreased by 10% for 15 sec.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=39647
    [Curse of Mending] Curses an enemy for 1 min, giving it 20% chance to heal its target by 5% on spell or melee attacks.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=36541
    [Curse of Burning Shadows] Target takes additional shadow damage when fire damage is taken.
    ^ PERFECT for warlocks.

And those are just some of the hundreds of curses in WoW currently, no thought required.

Come on Blizz.

Edited by Autolocus on 9/18/2011 3:41 PM PDT
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    When I cast Fear my pet should take note and not fire on feared target (waste of time)
    My Conflagrate should only light up on my action bar...when MINE is available not another locs.

85 Worgen Warlock

PVE

Heroics/Raids

N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? No longer having to farm for soul shards was an awesome change.

What makes playing your class more fun? Situational spells, like curse of tongues, bane of havoc (for destro), meta (demo). Each tree is almost like a different class

Doesn't feel worth playing with more difficult spell priority (ie. arcane mages still dominate).

How do you feel about your “rotation”? A bit complicated to learn, but easy once you get the hang of it. Destro is too dependent on Imp Soul Fire (or enpowered imp procs) for good damage.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Take a look at some not so well scaling spells, such as chaos bolt. Maybe a shorter soulshatter cooldown or "Oh @#@$" ability to hell dump aggro.

What spells do you use the least? Searing Pain, Curse of Weakness
    100 Undead Warlock
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• -Both
  • If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• -Heroics
    -Raids
    -Soloing old raids
  • If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• -BGs
    -RBGs
    -Arena
    -World PvP
  • What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• -Needing 3 people to use my Portals
    -Having my imp appear as my pet everytime i rez in a RBG
  • What makes playing your class more fun?

• -Rarest of all the classes
    -Evil
    -Variety of different playstyles rolled into one amazing class
    -Epic Winning, duh.
  • What makes playing your class less fun?

• -Look at my Wishlist v
  • How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Affliction-Fine as is
    Demonology-Clunky and needs a little attention
    Destruction-Needs the most retooling and attention out of the three
  • What’s on your wish list for your class?

• -Demon Soul spec based not pet based
    -Class Flying mount
    -NEW DEMONS
    -Scaling (x) to Cataclysm
    -Voidwalker Sacrifice
    -Shadow Ward
    -Self-Heals
    -Chaos Noodle
    -Health Funnel
    -Presence of Gul'dan, new Guardian spell perhaps?
    -New Demon depth gameplay (class based quests to learn the true name of your demon)
    -Re-working of Enslave Demon to have it like Tame Beast
    -Demonic Teleport:Usable while stunned !
    -SoulBurn:COEx, Binds the target in place for 5 seconds
    -SoulBurn:ShadowFlame, Dragon's Breath
    -SoulBurn:Banish, Banishes yourself into the nether plane for 10 seconds, unable to cast or move while banished, dispellable
    -Demonology: New Tank Spec
  • What spells do you use the least?
  • [/ul][/quote]
    -Summon Voidwalker
    -Searing Pain
    -Unending Breath
    -Enslave Demon
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    PVE mostly but i enjoy Bgs

Heroics/Raids

I do a little PvP

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Im getting bored of the same old pets and the same old spells. Destro just doesnt have any survivability and is too much like a fire mage. Demo is slow and useless.

I like combining magic and pets, its fun.

The affliction rotation is difficult to master if you are a casual player, having to rely on addons shouldnt be necessary for the best output (like spellflash ect)

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
    Difficult but fun at the same time, It could be a little easier though.

I would LOVE for Demonology to be a spell based tanking spec, not ranged tanking, but spells and magic, make demon form passive and let us tank with it. We really dont need 3 DPS specs when there is such a high demand for tanks. Plus adding magic to the tanking game will make tanking more fun for those who like to play magic classes (DK's come close to magic using tanks, use them as a guide and expand on it).

What spells do you use the least? Searing Pain, Curse of Weakness, eye, enslave demon.
    * What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    PvE

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Heroics/Raids/Solo/Duoing old world heroics/raids

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    --

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Bugs:
    - Pets losing their control bar entering Molten Front, pets on assist attacking mobs you have CC'd (even using Fear/focus macros).

Actual Quality of Life issues:
    - Fear being the only pure DPS CC thats still restricted by its pvp mechanics to make it awkward to use. Suggestion to change the Glyph of Fear to make it last 50 seconds (like the others) as well as no longer during aggro on cast or when it expires (like the others). If needed, add a 'cannot be cast on players' mechanic to the glyph as well.
    - Improved Soulfire: This has to go for Destro to have a chance, its to clunky and no fun hard casting a 3-4sec spell every 15 seconds in an otherwise quite fast casting spec.
    - Felguard: Needs to be increased in its single-target damage, its the 'spec' ability for Demo and it should be the main pet used, not one only pulled out for AoE.
    - Curse of Elements: Griping here, the other 2 classes with a similar ability (bal druids and unholy dk's) both have this ability baked into another ability, would be nice to see this done for (aff) warlocks as well, perhaps baked into Unstable Affliction and still require other specs to cast it naturally

Edited Addition: Shadowfury/burn should be shadowflame damange so as to benefit from Destro's mastery, makes little sense for two talented abilites to not benefit from a major aspect of the spec.

...and of course the biggest issue (to me): Put Fel Armor back to how it was (base it on spellpower rather than a % of health if needed to slow down scaling), but passive health regen is as important to us as passive mana regen is to a mage and Blizz has no problem providing that to them (our health -is- our mana) and we are meant to be a 'tougher' caster than most and some health coming back (offset by lifetap) helped provide for that.

* What makes playing your class more fun?
    Being a pet class, decent amount of utility, able to be competitive on dps. Just the overall lore and concept of being a Warlock.

* What makes playing your class less fun?
    Occasional clunky mechanics (under quality of life), the constant rollercoaster of power from patch to patch and seeming appearance that Blizz doesn't know what to do with Locks and so messes with them more than any other class. The Fel Armor change being a notable example.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    As Aff/Demo specs, mostly fine though I wouldn't object to changing up Inferno/Doomguard to be shorter cooldowns (and comparatively less powerful when up) so they can be used more often in Heroics rather than just Raids.

* What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Fel Armor reverting to be passive health regen.
    Some new demon options (maybe appearance customization of them if not a new demon entirely).
    Green fire!
    Something fun thats not directly related to killing our target (levitate, lifegrip as two examples, in a similar vein to demonic circle)

* What spells do you use the least?
    Eye of Kilrogg
    Searing Pain
    Edited by Kithyla on 9/18/2011 6:37 PM PDT
    1 Blood Elf Hunter
    ---PvE mainly, some pvp

---Heroics/Other/former raider

--- I feel summon portal should only require 1 extra person. Not 2. Same thing with soul well. Some times during questing or wipes, you aren't always around with so many people.

---Unique. Dark mysterious feel to it. Good survivability. Demonic circle is a unique feature which in many scenarios comes in handy.

---Could use more raid buffs. Since vanilla, its always been, why bring a lock when you could bring a mage. Not asking for the world. Demonology has Demonic Pact which is nice, but the other 2 specs could use something. Could use more burst. Destruction is suppose to be our burst spec, but that spec is just all kinds of broken right now. 10-14 spell rotation to maximize efficiency isn't hardly burst damage.

--- Too many spells to keep up. So much to watch. Seems each expansion, they add more spells to our rotation to maximize output instead of utility spells. Affliction seems ok. Demo seems choppy and messy. Destruction really needs an overhaul. I've been Destro for years and a 12-14 spell rotation is just outrageous. Some fights are over before you even get to the spam your filler stage. Corruption(a shadow spell) shouldn't be in a fire spec, but take it away and we lose on productivity. Just seems too much to do and pay attention to for the same dps in what other classes can do in 5 spells. It can be done with lots of experience, but could be overwhelming for the new player.

---I love what they did with hunters' pets. So much unique skins and customization. Spirit beasts and exotics really give a good hunter flavor. I think warlock pets need a long overdue update on models and customization. I'm not talking new spells or a talent tree, I like the spells, I just would like to see more customization features and maybe updated models. I think voidwalkers need a big threat generation buff. They are almost useless now past level 75 because it's so easy to pull aggro off them with a few spells. Spell overlap overhaul. Example: I would like to see immolate buffed, and make it the same cooldown as corruption. Keep a shadow dot out of the fire tree. Metamorphosis is hands down one of the best models in the game. Serious applauds to the designers. I would like to see it on a more permanent basis for locks. Maybe a new flight form. Or reduce the damage on it, but make it a 1 minute cool down so it can be used more. I would love to see our rotation simplified just a bit. So much to look out for , and when you add more demanding fight mechanics, can be overwhelming at times. Again, I would like to have only a 1 additional person requirement for summon soul well and summon summoning stone.

---Searing Pain. Too much aggro and not in any dps rotation. Bane of Havoc. Too situational. We already have like 12 spells to press. A lot of players don't even use the talent for it. Soul Burn and drain soul. These use to be a poster spell for our class before the soul shard change. Now they are a dps loss unless you are specced in affliction for drain soul, and soul burn may not even be worth the talent in some cases. Drain health, again much like drain soul, doesn't offer much reward unless in some cases of affliction spec. Enslave demon. Cool concept. But really just to goof around out of instances and raid. Would be nicer if it didn't dismiss your current demon. Curse of weakness. I don't even have it on my bar. ----I love warlocks. It's my longest played class on and off since vanilla. I really wish we see some positive changes in upcoming patches.
    Edited by Innervoice on 9/18/2011 8:23 PM PDT
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]