Daytime raid/Nightshift worker LF raid

85 Tauren Paladin
Hi I in search of a guild that has a daytime raid slot any day of the week. i was move to nightshift and will be unable to attend my current guilds raids. As sad as this makes me I do love raiding and would like to find a place to continue doing so plz send me an in game Pst with more iinfo
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hey Im thinking of making a raid team under my current guild. We are gonna raid 2-5pm EST 3 days a week on Thrall Horde side. Let me know if your interested my main is a 372 mage and we also have a raid leader whos 6/7 on his main. I work nights also so i know how it is
Reply Quote
Collective Unconscious is lvl 25 guild on thrall, who is recruiting for a weekday group midday/afternoons 3pm - 6pm EST, 3days a week. Im sure many people are in my shoes and work 3rd shift and would want to raid afternoons before work or maybe these times just work better for you.

1> At or around 360+ gear

2> Have vent

3> preferably 21+ in age

4> knowledge of boss encounters and your class /flasks ready before raids

Thank you

If you are interested send an ingame mail to Multan on thrall. If not just reply back here

Daytime time , Euro time raiding , afternoons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)