[A] <IFNT> 8/8 H 25m Dragon Soul LFM

85 Dwarf Paladin
www.INFINITYBLOODSCALP.com

Since the first free server transfers so many years ago, IFNT has been raiding competitively and consistently on Bloodscalp through all the content released. Throughout BC and WOTLK we played under the pseudonym Infinity, but decided upon the return of several original founding members to give a little throwback love and dust off the old IFNT tag- and we haven't looked back since.

Currently we are 8/8H 25m in Dragon Soul. When 4.3 dropped, we cleared 8/8 25m within 3 nights- 2 nights had the Spine of Deathwing encounter not been broken with the cinematic dcing part of the raid.

We completed the previous tier at 7/7 Heroic in Firelands- US 148; 5/7H pre-nerf.
Additionally, we completed T11 at 12/13H -- 5 bosses stronger than any competition.

Our current breakdown is as follows:

Tier 13-
Dragon Soul: 8/8 H 25m - Server 1st H Morchok, H Warlord, H Yor'sahj (only 25m), H Hagara, H Ultraxion, H Warmaster Blackhorn, H Spine of Deathwing and H Madness of Deathwing. All Realm First normal modes minus Morchok :X (we start raid later) and Madness (only 25m).
TLDR: All heroic server firsts.

Tier 12-
Firelands: 7/7 H 10m, 6/7 H 25m (5/7 H 25m prenerf) - Server 1st kills: H Ragnaros, H Shannox, H Alysrazor, H Majordomo Staghelm, H Baleroc(25m), H Bethtilac(25m), and H Rhyolith(25m).
Server 1st Glory of the Firelands Raider.

Tier 11-
Blackwing Descent: 6/6 H - Server 1st H Nefarian and H Magmaw (25m).
Bastion of Twilight: 5/5 H - Server 1st Sinestra, H Cho'gall, H Ascendant Council and H Halfus.
Throne of Four Winds: 2/2 H - Realm First H Al'Akir.
Server 1st Glory of the Cataclysm Raider and only guild to get it when it wasn't vastly overgeared.

We have earned all 5 Realm First! Guild Achievements during Cataclysm (H Madness of Deathwing, H Ragnaros, Sinestra, H Nefarion and H Al'Akir). We are also the only guild on the server that killed H Cho'gall, Sinestra, H Nefarian, H Al'Akir and H Ascendant Council when they were current content.

IFNT is a 25-man raiding guild, and we intend to keep it that way even if it means more of a learning curve. Playing with friends and people that you have built relationships with is a huge driving force to many of our players, and ultimately that's what it's all about.

We are a very sociable guild, with only a few trolls, that has run the course since Vanilla. When other guilds fizzled out IFNT has remained active and raiding competitively.

Reminiscing- IFNT's raiding history has been full steam ahead; In classic we raided hardcore straight through Naxx and AQ. Burning Crusade we were always in the top bracket of guilds 1, 2 or 3. And in WOTLK we raided all available content, and killed all available content save H: Lich King and H: Halion, again being one of the few remaining and active raiding guilds.

~~~~~
We are actively seeking:

Tank!
1 Geared tank of any class for an immediate raid spot (maybe DK or druid preferred but SKILL/gear > class).

DPS
1-2 Shadow Priest
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Fire Mage
1-2 Rogues (will be able to collect clusters!)
Any geared and strong dps please apply

Healers
1 Priest
1 Holy Paladin
1 Shaman
Always looking for strong healers (a viable off-spec is a plus!).

Please Note: We are ALWAYS accepting applications for exceptional players, even if your class/role is not listed above.

With heroic Dragon Soul progression, I would like to strengthen our overall dps player base and solidify the healing core. Potential applicants should have a gear ilvl of 395+.

~~~~~

Our current raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00PM ST (MST) to 9:00PM ST (MST). Being a relatively light schedule, you should come prepared to make all three nights, for all three hours. Attendance is paramount, as is preparedness; if you need to be explained an encounter top to bottom, that tells me one thing- that you are looking for a free ride, and you need not apply.

If you think that IFNT is for you, head on over to INFINITYBLOODSCALP.com, register, and fill out the provided application template on our recruitment forums.

Any further questions can directed to our Officer core:
GM: Jadenlei/Jadez (opener missed!)
Officer: Nikolaz (unusually amazing)
Officer: Klugheit (lazy melee lock)
Officer: Jtrain (nwwwhhhaaaaaaaa.......)

Track us down in game or just hit up our message boards!

Thanks.
Edited by Jtrain on 5/1/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
GM: Jadenlei/Jadez
Officer: Nikolaz
Officer: Klugheit
Officer: Jtrain
Kewl Kid: Twingg

Fixed
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
GM: Jadenlei/Jadez
Officer: Nikolaz
Officer: Klugheit
Officer: Jtrain
Emo Kid: Twingg

Fixed

indeed
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Jealous: Mooncat

Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Actively looking for a frost dk, moonkin and shadow priest. Also interested in another resto druid and holy pally since one of our holy paladins is taking a break from WoW in two weeks.

Also, 25m Heroic Bethtilac kill is imminent.
Edited by Jtrain on 9/15/2011 5:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Heroic Beth down! Now 5/7, just Baleroc and Rag left
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
We're clearly just going to wipe forever. Need more 13 year olds to carry us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm almost 12.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
09/15/2011 08:20 PMPosted by Klindor
We're clearly just going to wipe forever. Need more 13 year olds to carry us.

I'll be sure to hit you up when I finally hit 13, then.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
09/17/2011 02:34 PMPosted by Reckless
I'll be sure to hit you up when I finally hit 13, then.

You turn 13 this week right? :P

Could use a shadow priest, frost dk and resto druid for our 25m raid.

Hopefully we get to kill a mostly unnerfed H Baleroc this week.
Edited by Jtrain on 9/19/2011 4:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Paladin
pre-grats
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
09/19/2011 04:14 AMPosted by Jtrain

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the first one they hit today, it's currently the biggest roadblock in the instance to get to Rag.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/19/2011 07:32 AMPosted by Nahelia

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the first one they hit today, it's currently the biggest roadblock in the instance to get to Rag.

You should be able to 6 heal it after Tuesday.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I'm coming back to the game. Need a warlock?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
No, not really.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]