WoW has been dying for seven years?

(Locked)

90 Human Mage
People are posting about how strong WoW is and that it will continue into foreverness: WoW is dying!!
85 Tauren Death Knight
Hahahaha, this is fantastic. And to think, this could have gone totally unnoticed before WoW slipped forever into the ether.
85 Human Warrior
Most ppl see these new games and think "OHH something new and shiney to check out", they make characters and play the game until it becomes slightly difficult, so they run back to their already geared out max level characters.
91 Tauren Hunter
We're all dying since the day we were born.
85 Dwarf Mage
WoW has been dying for 6 years ?

Noooo WoW is dying !
85 Gnome Warlock
From the moment we are born, we spend our lives dying.

What matters is what you accomplish between the beginning and the end. That there is an end is inevitable, but no man shall know the time of his death as so should live each day as if it is his last.
87 Human Rogue
11/07/2011 01:03 PMPosted by Ohm
People are posting about how strong WoW is and that it will continue into foreverness: WoW is dying!!

That's improper English and if you read the rest of the thread I never said WoW was immortal, it just won't die anytime soon.

11/07/2011 01:01 PMPosted by Bundy
Also finding it hilariously immature of someone to report the op.

..Someone reported me? Well, I haven't been banned from the forums yet so I'm guessing I'm in the all clear.

Another thread like this....WOW IS DYING

I can't tell if you either didn't read the OP and thought I actually did mean WoW is dying or if you're tired of seeing 'World of Warcraft isn't dying' threads.
5 Human Paladin
Although people have made outrageous posts in the past about WoW dying and they've all been wrong , however we never know when decline can start to happen to a game.

For me 75% of my friends have quit the game , I see less and less players participating in certain activities like arena , does this mean WoW is dying as a whole? No not really , but I do feel decline is starting to happen.

This of course is dependent on the next expansion , if blizzard does a really good job with it then I'm sure some of the players that left will come back once again. Another note is new mmo's / other pass-times that are coming out at the end of this year & beginning of next year , this may grab more WoW players who happen to be bored of the game. It depends on how good the game(s) are if they stick to them or go back.

WoW won't live on forever , so we can't really be certain about when it is in fact dying or when its just suffering from a slight population drop.
90 Orc Shaman
Oh hi
85 Human Paladin
Wow is... dying? I don't think so. The player base refreshes itself. As old ones goes, new ones comes in. Damn, D2 is still having 75k players even today... and it's an ancient game by game standards... Wow will probably, no will surely know a 10th anniversary. But it's not everyone that will see this happening.
100 Pandaren Rogue
Never thought I'd see this again.
90 Night Elf Rogue
You've been dying since the day you were born, baby.

You're older than you've ever been
and now you're even older
and now you're older still!

TIME

is marching on

and TIME

. . . is still marching on!

and now you're older stilll.
Edited by Kaganfindel on 12/17/2011 6:45 PM PST
29 Goblin Rogue
It is funny to laugh at those people but to act as if all is well and nothing will, can or has hurt this game is kinda arrogant. (no offense intended). It just reminds me of those stories you hear of the rich and powerful laughing at the weaker and lesser thans because they're so powerful...right now. Yet they're tore down in the next scene or page.

WoW may not be dying exactly. But t won't e around forever and it's up to Blizzard to decide on what note they go out. But, those "naysayers" will be the one's laughing when it does happen. Because it will. And to pretend that WoW/Blizzard is some infallible entity is just as short sighted.
91 Draenei Death Knight
made me lol
100 Undead Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7fBjaa0odE
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]