[A] 4K Resil Disc Priest LF RBGs

85 Human Priest
Just what the subject says. I've been playing since release and been an active PVP junkie since the beginning of TBC. I consider myself one of the best team players on Durotan and would like a chance to prove myself in RBGs. I generally start playing at 10PM PST (1AM server time) on week nights. On weekends my availability is greater.

Any takers?
Reply Quote
I'd like to have a serious group to run with maybe we can try and find others to make one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Thanks, Sudo. I did do a lot of premades with Donax. I learned a lot from watching and listening to him and eventually ran a lot of my own groups. Thanks for the compliment.

I know what you mean about finding active groups. Sadly, I think a server transfer is in order if I want to do more organized pvp.

Hey Enemyz. I'll add you to my friends list and if I see you on I'll throw you an invite. The best we can probably manage is to run a partial premade. No conquest points, but better chance at winning and also racking up some achievements. See you around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]