370 Holy/Prot Pally LF FL Guild

85 Human Paladin
Been playing wow since vanilla on staghelm (a dying server) and I am currently looking for a new one to call my home. 6/7 experience in FL as Holy but I can tank as well. Looking for a guild that is at least 5/7. I am available to raid Monday-Thursday 7pm-12am server. Serious offers only.
Reply Quote
if you are able to make 6:30 pm we're 2/7 and would be interested in talking to you
Reply Quote
09/13/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Squirtlê
if you are able to make 6:30 pm we're 2/7 and would be interested in talking to you
Reply Quote
I'm not wearing pants
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
If you are thinking about going horde we are always looking for a good holy/prot pally! We ar 6/7 and raid Mon, Tues and Thurs 7:00pm - 10:00pm server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/13/2011 11:06 PMPosted by Squirtlê

yeah i can make that time. just used 7pm-12am as a generalization. Most guilds on my server dont start before 7pm
I researched your guild and it looks like a fantastic place for me to be. I have applied on your website. Please let me know if you'd like to set up a friendly chat and i'll create a toon on your server or we can talk via vent or skype.
Edited by Honry on 9/14/2011 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
great success!
Reply Quote
haha thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Time to bribe this pally to our guild. I need to lurk this forum more, just missed out on a healer/tank recruit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]