WTB a few items.

So far I've had no luck in the AH on a few items that I'd love for a couple of my transmog outfits. I'm looking for the following:

Master's Hat
Black Velvet Robes
Barbaric Iron Helm

Or any Ironhide armor pieces except shoulders and helm. I'm willing to have it transferred from horde side. Just reply to this post or pst me on either Someone or Claws. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Blizzard has stated that you will only be able to transmog your Armors into your classes own Armor specialization.

So unless those pieces are going to used by you on other toons you will not be able to use them on your Druid.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Way to ruin the fun JJ!
Reply Quote
Blizzard has stated that you will only be able to transmog your Armors into your classes own Armor specialization.

So unless those pieces are going to used by you on other toons you will not be able to use them on your Druid.

It's for other characters of mine and Kaze's actually. Don't worry, I'm well aware of the transmog rules :)
Edited by Claws on 9/16/2011 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Ahhh kk :P

Cheers then
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
The iron helm is a BS craftable...I can check if my horde paladin has the pattern.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]