Brewing Pain is recruiting

26 Tauren Druid
Brewing Pain was a thriving guild back in the BC days. The guild ceased activity toward the end of BC due to some RL obligations of some of the core members (military service, etc). A few old members decided to renew the guild name, and now we are looking to build a core. We are looking for members of any level, but most specifically, we are looking for a number of dedicated raiders to fill out a very good core. We are looking for two healers (currently have a resto shaman) and two dps classes (current spots are boomkin, mage, and lock). Raid times are Tues and Wed, 5 to 8pm server. Feel free to drop a post on or look for any member of the guild in game.

Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I was in Brewing Pain in BC... loved those days... we had a good core group.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I miss those days had alot of good times playing my hunter and dk with you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
no relation.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
(bump) hi guys im never on Kaniver anymore really. to many 85's
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I guess i better pop my head in here, yes i am the same tuskan as was here on this server since vanilla. but was just stopping by to say hi. =)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
... FOR SERIOUS!!! wheres Guttz, and whos running the show now?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
gutzz has a kid and wife that dislikes wow... i relapsed and tuskan i got some cookies for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)