WTB LVL 23+ Guild

90 Goblin Warlock
Long standing member of a guild that is now just being !@#$%d out for gold :( kinda sad to see something I contributed to from lvl 7-25 go to such waste. (I missed out on buying it otherwise I would have, this new GM talks to no one and just withdraws out of the gbank every week and it doesnt look like he is interested in selling it back into the hands of a veteran member so I am exploring other options) Im looking to purchase a lvl 23 or higher guild for progression/social/leveling/pvp so long as no current members are willing to buy or manage it. a guild going inactive would be the perfect fit. in game mail me your guild info, whether its active in any aspect and your sale price. if theres a match I will mail you back to set up a time to talk.

P.S. the bank can be emptied, i dont care about that. but it must come officerless. I have a small crew of people to help facilitate things like progression and recruitment. Im looking for something with potential to be more than what it is right now.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Mage
Have a high level guild for sale if interested. Plenty of bank tabs.... Has hundreds of guild members with little leadership to help level and cash-flow. Respond back here!
Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Id be interested in buying one message me in game "Funny Letter"
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Have a high level guild for sale if interested. Plenty of bank tabs.... Has hundreds of guild members with little leadership to help level and cash-flow. Respond back here!
Thanks

get with me in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]