Server First Orange Stick of Awesome Waffles

100 Undead Rogue
Oh, I also never read any posts after the first one, but I was told in mere seconds that you are bugged.

It's probably because you have no engineering tinker on your gloves. It's probably that.

You should fix that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
09/16/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Filthybeard
Grats but shoulda went to Brict.

You hate bract though shoes, why would you want it to go to him?
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
09/16/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Flowbot
Grats but shoulda went to Brict.

Lol, AC members with opinions, thats a good joke

It's not an opinion. Math says give it to brict since he is better dps. Either way grats and stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Well bract always did beat shoes in DPS, so I guess this explains it. I would bow down to my mentor aswell.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
09/18/2011 01:56 PMPosted by Stormraught
Well bract always did beat shoes in DPS, so I guess this explains it. I would bow down to my mentor aswell.

Not sure what you mean but his dps is higher so logically he would be the best candidate for a legendary.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
09/18/2011 06:34 PMPosted by Filthybeard
Not sure what you mean but his dps is higher so logically he would be the best candidate for a legendary.

I ment that bract > you at lock. Not like I was throwing the epic metaphors around.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
09/18/2011 07:51 PMPosted by Nårcolepsy
I'm lost... back to anime.

Waffles :3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This thread almost reminded me of old Shadowsong forums, but it fell short.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Was close, but deth has lost his touch. Is time to send him to the glue factory :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]