Unable to switch between characters

(Locked)

Confirmed that I'm able to change to my 10th level Draenei from Voweluable (my 85th level Warlock above.) but not back...
90 Human Hunter
aus
Same issue, All I wanted to do was reply to a bm hunter thread on a bm hunter and now I am stuck:(
55 Draenei Death Knight
I am having the same issue as y'all.
11 Orc Rogue
WTB Blue post
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Same problem
88 Undead Rogue
and I thought I'm the only one with this kind of problem.
90 Tauren Druid
Having it here too.

OS X 10.6.8, happening in the current dev build of Chrome, Firefox 4.0.1, and the current version of Safari.

My computer was in sleep mode for several hours as I slept, when I came back, it had switched from my bank alt to this toon. But it's not fixed, just stuck on this toon instead. Except for a couple attempts to switch to others while I was troubleshooting, I was mainly trying to get to this toon. Almost like it works but is lagged out to ludicrous extremes.
I haven't posted on this toon in ages. Yesterday, I did select her to check some auctions (first time I'd used this toon for that purpose). What's odd is that I'm 88% sure I logged out of the forums on my druid.
Here to post that I'm also unable to change characters. Using Firefox... have tried disabling addons and restarting, logging out and back in to the website. As yet unable to change posting character.

I have Mobile Armory, in case that affects anything. (Don't see why it would, but you never know.)
Edited by Loreanna on 9/14/2011 3:47 AM PDT
85 Gnome Mage
Add me to the list too. Happens on Windows or OSX. In IE, Firefox and Chrome.
90 Tauren Warrior
This issue is still occurring, although for some reason when they did the website maintenance earlier today it reset me to using my Tauren Warrior. I still can't switch to any other character for posting in the forums.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same here.

Windows XP, Firefox 3.6.4

Can we get a Response from Support/Bug peeps that they are 'aware' at least instead of leaving us in the dark? I do banktoons on 2 servers but stuck on this one.

So paying for a service that currently is not available.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same issue here since yesterday.
09/14/2011 06:39 AMPosted by Disemvoweled
This issue is still occurring, although for some reason when they did the website maintenance earlier today it reset me to using my Tauren Warrior. I still can't switch to any other character for posting in the forums.

Same. After the website maintenance, it switched me to this one, and I can't switch back to my other bank toon.
90 Worgen Death Knight
I have here the same problem.
89 Tauren Druid
grrr same problem for me, trust it to bug out when i go out of town and i am forced to use the website because my phone cannot connect to the internet out here in the sticks (laptop requires dongle on top of a hill or satellite.)

If my phone could connect then i'd just use the android remote armory app. But alas i spent 3 hours trying to connect my phone to the internet through an ad-hoc WiFi connection using internet connection sharing from the laptop and i still couldn't get it to work so i am stuck on this guy until i get back in town or until it is fixed.

:(
85 Worgen Warrior
I am able to switch to characters that I haven't played in a while regardless of level. Can't switch to active characters though.
41 Blood Elf Rogue
Add me to that list.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]