Irregular Raid Group

85 Tauren Paladin
I am Looking for some feedback on an irregular Raid Group.

I am in the US Navy, living in San Diego(PST), and would like to raid. Between my Irregular Work Schedule, and the difference in Mine and the Server's time zones, I find I cannot be online every week on the same days. Specifically, My Work Schedule is a set cycle of work days and off days, that repeats every 2 weeks.

So, I am calling all Duskwood Folks who have a similar issue.

At the current time, my goal is to create a Raid Group, that raids at least 2 days each week. We will Start with the Lowest Level Tier 11 Stuff(since I figure people in this situation probably still need stuff from BoT etc), and work our way up. If we find we are rolling through stuff like a knife through butter, we will adjust what content we do to keep it challenging.

This will NOT be a Valor Point Farm, you can max out on Troll Heroics for that. This is about Gearing for the next tier, and hopefully, catching up to the other groups out there.

Should this Raid Group, grow into more than one group, great, more than just a couple raid groups, whatever, but for now, I am only planning to make this a raid group.

Questions, or Comments etc... Please feel free to hit my up in Game.

Cowforceone, Cowinplate, Darthyoda are my character names (Depositslot - Bank Toon), I will be on one of those toons if I am online.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
There are a lot of odd capitalizations in your post. Made it interesting! lol. What time of day are you looking to raid?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Right now I am hoping to run things around 10 server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
What days? I have a feral bear I have fully cleared BWD and BOT on but hes my alt but this toon is my main. Actually my guild is would prolly be intrested in this with some geared alts. Hit me up in game if you want Im sure we can work something out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]