What we have to offer:
• Loot Council Distribution System
• We cover 100% of raid repair bills and supply cauldrons and feasts.
• Guild made of mostly professional adults, not much adolescent drama.
• We also have a group of PVPers in-guild dedicated to RBGs/Arenas/BGs and running old raids so you will have the chance to tag along in guild organized PVP.
•12/12 Normal Encounters in BoT, BWD and ToFW
•1/13 Heroic Encounters in Bot, BWD and ToFW (Halfus)
•7/7 Normal Encounters in FL.
•2/7 Heroic Encounters in FL (Shannox, Majordomo Staghelm)
• 12/12 Normal Encounters in BoT, BWD and ToFW
• 6/7 Normal Encounters in FL.
We are recruiting excellent applicants across the board but especially the following:
Last Updated: 11/09/2011
G1 10-man Thu, Fri and Sun 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Eastern Time:
- Recruitment closed. Will only consider exceptional candidates
G2 10-man Tue, Thu and Saturday 7:30 PM - 10: 30 PM Eastern Time:
- Tank: Death Knight
- Healer: Druid
- DPS: Rogue
We are looking for raiders that are serious about the following:
• Their Character. Know your class, in terms of the role that you play, and every aspect of it. Know it inside and out. Not only know it, but be able to perform well with said class.
• Preparation. Come with consumables. Come with food. Come with the mentality that you are going to put 110% effort into the fights that we go into and will stick around for an extra hour or so if needed to get a new boss down. Doing homework on boss strategies is exceptionally key here, and do not rely on the raid to walk you through boss fights. Know fight’s before hand and be prepared to adjust yourself for a possible new strategy on killing bosses.
• Situational Awareness. We’re looking for players with excellent situational awareness and a strong desire to always be pushing themselves to get better. If you’re someone who can give and receive constructive criticism, you’ll fit in well. Ideal applicants should be able to maintain a minimum of 80% raid attendance as well.