Thinking of joining this server

85 Worgen Death Knight
Ok i have tossed around the idea of RPing for a while now and am looking a EST time zone server which Understand SwC is so a few quick questions

How is the RP at normal hours like id say 3pm to 9pm

Second, are there many people who try to put Rpers down? i read a few posts and this doesn't seem like its the case

Third, im really noobish at RP and character development would i be persecuted for being a noob Rper or would i be welcomed as a new player(in the RP world)

Fourth, Are there any nice RP guilds on Alliance side that would be willing to take me as a new rper

Thanks for your time reading this and maybe ill see u on the server if i do join steamwheedle cartel P.S This is my first time posting in the wow forums so i was really nervous typing this so please excuse grammatical error
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
How is the rp: Only as good as you make it.

Are there many people who try to put Rp'ers down: No. Unless you're on the horde side, then stay away from trade. Ally is roughly the same but I've seen more events ally side.

Being noobish: Better then not trying at all, you can always bother me if I'm around though I tend to be on alts.

I always recommend "The Embassy" towards the avid RP'er. Syv \o/.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Lemme say dis 'bout dat...

<The Embassy> puts together quite a few RP events. Random pick-up RP... n'ae s' much.

I believe <The Cartographic Society> is more in that line, though I have not verified that. <Einherjar> has a monthly craft fair [with RP] and I believe they run ongoing RP within their guild. There are others...

We just had a Worgen DK join us. He and a long-time member got into a guild chat discussion of the ramifications of a backstory for such a character that got so deep into lore that I dropped my jaw! I don't think it should be that hard, but I respect the fact that is exactly what gives some people pleasure in RP.

<The Embassy> has been around since December of the first year of WoW. I've lost track of how many years that is.

We have members [all of them epic RPers] that have not been ongame for 5 years. They will remain on our guild roster and if they ever return we will welcome them and help them readjust to the new world.

What I am saying is... on a spectrum of extreme hardcore to extreme casual, we gotcha covered.

As to what we are: we are the Stormwind office of the Argent Crusade/Dawn. The ingame artifact of our headquarters is behind the SW orphanage [next to city hall]. The sign at the door still reads "Argent Dawn". The real world reason? I guess Blizzard forgot.

Our reason?

They flew in from Icecrown, gave us a shiny new "Argent Crusade" sign and flew off. When they had faded into the distance we took down the new sign and put up the old. Nobody has noticed...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The Wyvern's Tail in org is usually RP filled. The occasional brawl happens but we have a bouncer ready. For Alliance, it's usually the Blue Recluse.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Thanks f'r th' heads up! I'll park m' trike there.

When are good times t' catch some action there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]