Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Guild Name: Harvest

Faction: Horde

Raid Nights : Tues and Thurs - occasional Friday and Sundays

Raid Times : 7:30pm server to 10:30pm server

Content: 10 man

Reply Quote
I'm not sure how many times I've reported that sticky to be deleted but I can tell you it's been more than three times now...

Also, do you want only Officers or Guild Master to post information, or any guild member?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I want whatever you guys want, but I would post the info regardless of rank and just let your GM and Officers know that you did so.
Reply Quote
Well then. I guess I'll go ahead and post for us.

Guild Name: The Alphabetical Order

Raid Nights: Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday

Raid Times: 8 pm - 11 pm (server time)

Website: www.weplaywords.org (Contact Nargash or Mahan in game to make an account for you in order for you to apply. We were having spam problems. :P)
Edited by Kogamo on 9/16/2011 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Here's a copy of what Thrane had for us, he might have some changes for you when he sees this:

* Name of Guild: <Ruin>
* Guild Level: 25
* Authenticator Required?: Officer+
* Brief Description : <Ruin> is a primarily adult raiding guild on Nesingwary, that has been around since Day 1. We pride ourselves on being able to strike a balance between progression and real life as it has carried us thus-far.
* Are you going with 10m or 25m lockouts? 25 Man Primarily
* Raiding Times or Peak Times (If applicable): M-Th 7:30 - 10:30 Server
* Guild Website: http://www.ruin-of-nesingwary.com
* Guild Master / Officers: Thrane, Kaelista, Kazhi, Bolshevik, Summergale, Natakutseng, Primeval.
Edited by Pajamas on 9/16/2011 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Thank you to whoever got rid of the old stickied thread. Might I suggest we work on this one...
Reply Quote
Spread teh wordz!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I see two recruitment threads bumped on the forums, but nothing in here! Come on guys. Someone (looking at a Druid that likes lollipops) put in a lot of work hounding the CMs to get the original thread removed so that we could have a current thread...
Reply Quote
10/01/2011 07:27 AMPosted by Proust
I see two recruitment threads bumped on the forums, but nothing in here! Come on guys. Someone (looking at a Druid that likes lollipops) put in a lot of work hounding the CMs to get the original thread removed so that we could have a current thread...

"We shed blood, sweat and metal together!"

Ok not really but you get the point. <_<
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Guild Name: The Horadrim

Raid Nights : Wednesday, Friday, Saturday

Raid Times : 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time

Website: making a new one now, got rid of our last one /shrug

Brief Description: We are made up of a small group of friends who play the game to raid and see end game content, we like to keep it mature but still have fun, its a game after all. Contact me or Neftera, Tourmentine if you have any interest.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I just bumped some of your threads. Throw your guild in here too. We'll get it stickied. Everyone will be happy. I promise.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Guild Name: Sated

Raid Nights : Wed/Sun

Raid Times : 7:15pm server to 10:30pm server

Need a Tank and Healer for 4th 10man... a back up ranged dps also would be nice.

Whisper Redonc if you are interested and apply on the guild website.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Why not update your first post with a list of all the guilds, so people don't have to go searching through the threads. Also maybe list them in order of progression.

Just saying.

Also:
I want whatever you guys want, but I would post the info regardless of rank and just let your GM and Officers know that you did so.

What a nice guy, always aiming to please.

And lastly, suggested for sticky, because I want to be a productive member of society too!
Edited by Fedelis on 10/11/2011 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Give me an Alliance Guild and I will...

...And progression is a dirty word here.

Baby steps.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
It's cool, I'll make my attempt at fixing progression come January.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Ah, Yzz always wanted to know who was going to save Nesingwary...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I was Fedelis, God and Savior of The Forgotten Coast back in TBC. I'm sure I can try to work my magic on Nesingwary too.

First rule of bringing Nesingwary back to life (I say back to life assuming Nesingwary was once half decent) we must make the server more appealing to potential xfers. So, from this day forth, Nessingwary shall now be known as Tim.

Easier to say and generally much more charismatic I believe.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
10/14/2011 04:42 AMPosted by Proust
Ah, Yzz always wanted to know who was going to save Nesingwary...

Jurys still out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]