(A) Dark Tide recruiting for MoP

90 Human Warrior
Can you stand in the fire? Of course you can.
Can you make your auto attack your #1 damaging ability? Of course you can
Can you top the dps meter because you died 20 seconds into the fight after popping all your trinkets and getting a nice burst damage? Of course you can.
Can you do more than that? I sure hope so.
If that’s all you can do, then keep patting your leet self on the back.
If you can do more than that, then read on about Dark Tide.

Dark Tide is currently level 25 with a focus on raiding. Though we formed in May 2011, the core group is comprised of members raiding together back to ToC, Uld, Naxx and even Kara.

We currently are maintaining 1 raid group (tue/wed 8 to 10:30 server) which is 4/8H in DS and working on a few more heroic kills. There are open regular spots.

Aside from that we are working on achievements, mount runs, pets collection, leveling alts. This includes both helping individuals and working towards guild achievements. DT is a mature group of players with an average age in the 30's and expectations of good behavior and adult handling of situations. No drama.

If you are interested in a raiding spot, see me on any alt (listed below). If you are interested in a friends/family spot (basically access to all guild activities except progression raids) see anybody in the guild.

Our weekday raid group.
We raid Tues/Wed from 8 to 10:30 server (9pm to 11:30pm EST)
Currently consists of:
Tanks: DK, Prot Pally
Heals: Shaman, Holy Priest, Holy Pally (same as tank)
Melee: Rogue, Fury Warrior
Ranged dps: Boomie

We are recruiting for the final 3 rdps spots.

We will consider any qualified toon as some players can give us a bit of flexibility and some players have alts that could be switched to.

Also please note - we are not interested in your alt that you will log into for our raids then never see again during the week. We are looking for fun, mature, ACTIVE players who will both benefit from our guild and contribute to our guild.

All raids use mumble, not vent. Mumble is REQUIRED.

Our ideal candidates display all the raid awareness and readiness described above, but are also able to kick back, laugh, have fun (wait, this is srs bznz, scratch that laughter and fun part! No fun for you!). Most members are adults and we all bring apple crisp!

Dark Tide - a fun community. Come join us.

For an invite* you can whisper me on any of my toons or ask any ociffer of the guild (Ciraeyna, Diamondboy, Lorenell, Marebrac)

Khahan/Sholro/Primas/Marcolis/Lmcphearsome

*we require at least 1 if not 2 raids with us before extending a guild invite.
Edited by Khahan on 7/11/2012 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I certainly am interested in the raid times available. I wouldn't be able to make every single raid on account of work, but I would certainly notify the raid leader beforehand. Right now I have a Resto sham: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Feerian/simple
I also have a ranged DPS if needed: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Liamgneeson/simple
I know both of my classes pretty well. I'm not some uber l33t little kid, nor am I stuck up. I am very laid back and get along with everyone :-D

Please contact me on here or message me in game.

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Will do and thanks for the interest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
hey check out our post please pst me in real id ASAP sky3406@aim.com

we would love to be in ither group 1 or 2

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342094918
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dark Tide is preparing to move into Dragon Soul. See edits to original post for new recruitment guidelines.
Edited by Khahan on 11/30/2011 5:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
New tier, new members. Check it out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Weekday group still recruiting.

DPS we have need of a ranged dps. Prefer not to double up

I have a sneaking suspicion due to burnout, we are possibly looking for tank and heals, soon, too.

On our weekend group I would like to establish a solid bench of 2-3 people. A healer/dps toon would be a perfect fit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Burnout bug plus Skyrim has hit and we are now recruiting a tank with a dps offspec for the weekday group. Would be paired with a DK tank.

Pst me in game - khahan/sholro/marcolis/primas.

Currently 6/8 and close on spine. Final bit of consistency will go a long way.
Edited by Khahan on 1/24/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We are looking for a tank for our weekday raid.

Melee preferred but not necessary.

Sometimes raiders go awol and we have to deal with that. Other than that both groups are very steady/reliable and we do NOT miss raids or cancel raid nights.
Edited by Khahan on 1/28/2012 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Paladin
i can tenk l0
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
lol i cn tdps
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still recruiting a tank and a ranged dps for our tues/wed run 8 to 10:30 server both night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
In addition, we are recruiting a ranged dps for our weekend raid. Raid times are 8 to 10:30 server. Current raid make up is:

MT: feral druid
OT/Dps: pally tank
melee dps: arms warrior
main heals: disc priest, resto druid
heals/dps: resto shaman/enh shaman
rdps: arcane/frost mage, destro lock, survival/bm hunter

We would like a rdps that we don't have already. This run is currently 7/8 and planning on *some* heroics once madness is down. Great atmosphere. Not pushing bleeding edge or great pressure to get all heroics down, but knowledgeable and skilled enough that we'll be doing some of them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I have a spriest or a fire mage I would like to get raiding. You goin tonight?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Belisarious, message sent in game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
@work right now, I'll be off 7 server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Tweak to our weekend raid group needs. We need a dps with a heal offspec. Will be starting heroics this coming week. Need flexible toons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bumping up. We're still kickin and looking to expand our roster and be ready as a guild to kick butt in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You guys still raiding 8pm or later? I've found time to play again and am sick of sitting around in stormwind with LTR I mean LFR gearz. I can bring a good resto doorid (this toon) or a good resto shaman or arc mage to the fold. I don't mind flipping doorid or shaman to dps but would need a bit of gear 378 ish for those sets atm. You don't see much legit raiding on this toon but I've been around and know how to play this HARD game well. If I told you who some of my other alts were, well then I'd have to...you know...sword of a thousand truths you. Holler back or in game pst/mail if interested and it may work out. I can commit 2-3 nights per week as long as it's 8:30 pm server or later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]