Herald of the Titans

80 Draenei Hunter
Although Cataclysm has been released, and level cap is 85, http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316 is still an achievable Feat of Strength.

Herald of the Titans: Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar.

Basically, you can still get the Feat of Strength as long as your raid meets the iLvl requirements and everyone in the raid is level 80. Please, if interested, post on here, or send an in-game mail to Mcwrath. My only discrepancy is that you have some knowledge of the Algalon fight. Gear is a plus, but if you don't have a Herald Item Set, don't worry; we will gear you up.

Time and date will be determined based on the level of interest. I will update this post as often as I see necessary.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
I am also looking to perform Herald of the Titans and will move servers if necessary. Are you still needing people for this?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I skipped Ulduar during T8 times, but I do know the fight and would be interested in this. Let me scrounge through my bags and see what gear I still have from those days.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
I would like to get in on this and am requesting more information please! =^)

I still have full set T8, but... it's the 25man version. :O Hrmm.. looks like I need to do a few Ulduar10 runs.

So yeah, Resto Pony LF spot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We have a Herald of the Titans raid organized on the Blackrock server but need 2 dps. A server transfer would be required but I am leaving a post on any Heral topic raised in the last few weeks to see if there would be any DPS willing to transfer over for the title run. More information can be found on the US-Blackrock forums under the title "Herald of the Titans - Level80 Organized Raid."

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I have a few toons who aren't level 80 yet I'd be interested in trying this on. Should there maybe, if this is still an ongoing idea as I see the topic is old, be a date set to aim for?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Our raid is quite current and the tentative raid date is soon. We still need 2 dps. Here is the link to the original forum topic on the Blackrock forums for your convenience:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530363692?page=1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]