@Bananananananananananananananananananananana

86 Gnome Death Knight
Hey!

You mentioned something about letting me roflstomp you repeatedly, but I've only seen you once since 85!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
What you talking bout ma nana?
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
I'm not like, calling him a coward or anything. I just want to know if he's alive! I want to play against him. :/
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Dese !@#$%es be wilin'
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Ban, where are you D:?

I know you were selling delicious cats last night because... I SEEN IT! I SEEN IT WIT MY EYES!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I don`t know any of you! Get off my lawn!
Reply Quote
I was buying them. They are quite delicious though.

Ban, where are you D:?

I know you were selling delicious cats last night because... I SEEN IT! I SEEN IT WIT MY EYES!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
You silly. I'm Pendulum :D
Reply Quote
Stop doing that Pendulum! I don`t know whether I should hate you for being alliance, or hate you for being worgen. You make life too hard :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
09/23/2011 08:06 PMPosted by Banananana
Stop doing that Pendulum! I don`t know whether I should hate you for being alliance, or hate you for being worgen. You make life too hard :(

Don't hate me for being beautiful D:!
Reply Quote
09/23/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Masquerade

It's not for your beauty, it's for all the shedding...and the ever present smell of wet dog when it rains. yick. And for the love of god stop going on the carpeting!
Reply Quote
09/23/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Masquerade

You gave your frowny face a unibrow.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
09/24/2011 09:10 AMPosted by Banananana

You gave your frowny face a unibrow.

Yay!

I saw you in TB and you killed me! We should do this again sometime soon.
Reply Quote
You were attacking my siege...and made it disappear when I got out too.

Other than that, yeah sure. I`m trying to go to TB regularly now {I attended the next 3 TBs after that one} whenever my brother isn`t using the account.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
You were attacking my siege...and made it disappear when I got out too.

Other than that, yeah sure. I`m trying to go to TB regularly now {I attended the next 3 TBs after that one} whenever my brother isn`t using the account.

I didn't see it dissappear. Or I don't remember it dissappearing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ban! When I xfer Horde to cow! You must lead another revolt raid against the Alliance leaders! Last time I went to one of your city raids we got them all in one clean sweep. (When I was on my DK cow. lol) Be our leader again, Ban! X3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]