WTB Endless Dream Walkers (Cloth Spirit 378s)

85 Goblin Priest
I am still looking to get a hold of the endless dream walkers (Cloth spirit 378 boots). The recipe drops in Firelands. I have the embers in hand and will buy whatever mats are needed for your cloth cooldowns. I've talked to a number of people in-game about them, but just haven't been able to sync up with them. Please whisper me in game if you can make them. I'm still wearing these ugly blue things...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
GL on that...
Edited by Nyhmesis on 10/26/2011 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10/26/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Nyhmesis
GL on that...

I noticed your edited your post, saw the original one. I actually had the boots made for him well over a month ago (He refered to them as his dancing boots because he was so happy to have gotten rid of the blue ones) I noticed he had them replaced, however, there was no luck needed on finding someone when you know the right people.

Maybe on other servers it's uncommon to have the boots made/find someone with enough Dreamcloth? Pewpewblast was having Dreamcloth 101 classes not that long ago.

Grats on your new ones Grik :P
Edited by Zivy on 10/27/2011 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]