State of the realm

100 Night Elf Druid
Hello! I'm currently on a server three hours later then my time zone, which gets kinda awkward with dinner conflicting with raid times (And I like dinner and refuse to eat near my computer), so I'm looking for a realm on my time zone (PST) that has decent people and decent raiding. So, I have a few questions. All of these questions are for alliance side.

1: How is the economy?
2: How mature/immature are the people?
3: Is pvp decent and semi-active?
4: Is progression raiding semi-decent (like, 3 or so into heroic modes)
5: Whats the horde/alliance ratio?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
I'm being 100% honest here.

Don't come to Aerie Peak.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I have to agree with Rani. It used to be decent.. now it's rather, feh
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Alright, thanks guys!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
09/16/2011 12:00 AMPosted by Bõb
Aerie Peak is one of the fastest declining servers in the US IMO

I used to say different but after watching wowprogress and the sheer amount of failing guilds lately I have to agree.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/the-scryers

^^Worst server EVER

My alts are more progressed (1-2 days with maybe 3 hours on average a night) than 32 guilds (That would be 32 5/7 and under guilds) and maybe slightly more progressed on Rag than some guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Kind of makes me sad to see how empty the server's gotten.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
-Theyre already in "good" guilds.
-They cant play much, if at all, and as such are stuck in casual-guilds for now.
-Theyre good, but theyre loyal to bad friends who arent, and wont leave a crap-guild and leave their buddy behind.

Spot on

09/16/2011 04:25 PMPosted by Omnicore
-Id like to take this opportunity to officially start my "Helping AP" thread, coming soon! No this is not a troll, and those of you that know me and my guild: You know that we constantly teach other players, and I personally have done thousands of drake, achieve, alt, and gearing runs to help people. This new thread will be dedicated to turning some of these "bads" into "hopefuls". :P

I have actually tried (Hard to believe me being nice right?) helping a bunch of people =) the main problem though is people not understanding simple things such as 1-2-3-4-5-1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4-5. The other problem is that some people leap at your throat and get over the top defensive when you try and tell them what gems/enchant/glyphs are best for their class to maximize damage/heals.

Helpful Person - "You should use this spec XX/XX/XX for more damage"
Angry little person - "Shut up you no life elitist nerd I play how I want"
Me - "..."

Moooving along here....
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
This server is absolutely terrible. When I get extra cash I AM OUT OF HERE!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
09/18/2011 12:44 AMPosted by Taylørswift
YOU BASTARD! I'll gem straight intellect if I want to! I have many damaging spells as a DK and I dont need to freaking strength gems Rani.....don't you dare EVER tell my to gem for strength again! Noob

GOD gte a life u no lif nerd umad bro? lulululululu

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]