State of the realm

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello! I'm currently on a server three hours later then my time zone, which gets kinda awkward with dinner conflicting with raid times (And I like dinner and refuse to eat near my computer), so I'm looking for a realm on/near my time zone (PST) that has decent people and decent raiding. So, I have a few questions. All of these questions are for alliance side.

1: How is the economy?
2: How mature/immature are the people?
3: Is pvp decent and semi-active?
4: Is progression raiding semi-decent (like, 3 or so into heroic modes)
5: Whats the horde/alliance ratio?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
hello i am also thinking about transferring to a server closer to my time....i live in arizona, mountain time. anyone recruiting melee dps?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hello! I'm currently on a server three hours later then my time zone, which gets kinda awkward with dinner conflicting with raid times (And I like dinner and refuse to eat near my computer), so I'm looking for a realm on/near my time zone (PST) that has decent people and decent raiding. So, I have a few questions. All of these questions are for alliance side.

Thanks!

1. Terrible
2. The better players are immature as !@#$.
3. PvP is okay ... if you find the right guild. Not a lot of world PvP since it's a PvE Server.
4. No clue, but a lot of the guilds are 2/7 in FL heroic. So it seems.
5. Don't be lazy and go look on guildox.com

lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Best server ive been to in terms of pvp
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
09/17/2011 06:30 AMPosted by Arcmyst
Best server ive been to in terms of pvp

ya join IRS and get R1 in RBG's, there pretty cool about it too all you rele need is a 1750 arena/RBG achieve and theyl let you in. also you didnt hear it from me but they like to break that rule, so theyr even cooler about it than they appear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
09/28/2011 08:08 PMPosted by Irpígmanbear
Please contact one of the recruitment agents of the irpigmanbear fan club for information regarding positions in pve and pvp, Thank you.

never lold so hard in my life
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I got server first Three's Company: 2,000 in arena last week
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

1. Played on 2 other servers the economy actually isn't that bad here, though it depends on how many duplicate of item are there.

2.Everyone asks this question and the answer is simple every server has idiots immature and mature people on it.

3.Pvp is decent and as far as active it depends if you got the right peeps.

4. Pve progression is farther than 3 or so into Hmodes, i believe there are few guildies who are 3+Hmodes with couple being 5 or 6 HM(unity).

5. Alliance outnumber horde last i checked atleast 2:1 or maybe even 3:1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]