Someone kill Sinestra already.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Paladin
no u
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sinestra is sooooo 4.1.
Reply Quote
I killed Sinestra the other day over in Shadowmoone...she came out of nowhere, was all I could do to hold her off.
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Death Knight
Occasional Excellence killed Sinestra a few weeks ago. :P
Reply Quote
64 Draenei Shaman
10/19/2011 12:06 PMPosted by Necrocide

After months of wiping on an old content boss in Firelands gear, good job!
Reply Quote
30 Goblin Warrior
I'm pretty sure if me and 24 other people threw ourselves at her for over 1000 times, I would have eventually killed her too
Edited by Iputbsinurbs on 10/19/2011 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/19/2011 01:05 PMPosted by Siberialol

Is that it? I mean like, lol is that the best you could come up with?
Reply Quote
64 Draenei Shaman
10/21/2011 11:00 PMPosted by Vyragosa

I'd be impressed too if I just killed Regular Rag 2 weeks ago.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Does it really need to get better? I mean that's basically the most generic, but still valid insult there is.

Je penses pas mais en tout cas.
Edited by Vyragosa on 10/22/2011 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Amazing threads like these are the reason why I only check this realms forums.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ONE
10/22/2011 09:20 AMPosted by Worldsaway
Amazing threads like these are the reason why I only check this realms forums.

^
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Dont worry FE
H: Cho'gall Sep 3, 2011 05:42

I guess a month was to hard for FE to get such an easy kill in their eyes with all their firelands gear also.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dont worry FE
H: Cho'gall Sep 3, 2011 05:42

I guess a month was to hard for FE to get such an easy kill in their eyes with all their firelands gear also.

It is an easy kill. I, unlike you, killed it before Firelands was released.
Since half of our toons are already Dragonslayers no one really wanted to put the effort in to getting the title. Killing Cho'gall to get a guild achievement doesn't mean we put time into Sinestra.

Also, Siberialol and Iputsinurbs are not alts of anyone in FE so its not even us trying to troll you.
We aren't the only ones on the server that know you're terrible.

Edit: Bay logs everything we ever do, including every Sinestra attempt we have ever put in. A grand total of 8, with one of our socials tanking. :)
Edited by Ðivinix on 10/23/2011 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm the terrible one here.

<3ay
Reply Quote
62 Undead Mage
TF
There's no question we made the fight look harder than it was. A large part of that was that there was no huge drive to get this done. We'd throw together runs on off nights with whoever was available. So our composition changed wildly from night to night. Some nights we couldn't even get a raid together when we tried.

So class balance was rarely ideal, and we were forced to take players such as myself rather than one of our good healers. We even got the kill with an alt as our second healer. In addition, we two healed it when, with the gear level of our dps, we probably could have gotten the fight down much faster with three.

Then, just when we were getting some sub 5% wipes, I end up hospitalized for two weeks and they have to try to train up a new healer for what I consider to be the most difficult fight to heal I've ever done.

If other guilds get a dedicated group that really focuses on downing Sinestra, without coughing up blood until they go into acute respiratory failure, you can probably get her much faster than we did. But for us the fight served its purpose. A fun diversion that got a new title and one more boss we can say we killed. Finally getting the kill was a great first night back to WoW for me too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]