[H] Aura! We have pumpkin pie.

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, Aura is looking to recruit for our new weekend raid team!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are also looking for another healer for team green, a druid or a holy paladin :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bumpity :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I may or may not have just bumped an old thread of yours. I think this is the correct thread of the two :)

Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
<3!
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin
EDIT: I'll follow up at a future date.
Edited by Empyrea on 12/12/2012 6:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't see what you wrote before you edited it, but feel free to drop me or any of our officers a whisper, hopefully we can help you out :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumpity :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump, we would love to add more active members to our roster :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I do not like bananas.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bumpity-boo :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
butts.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Old crew is officially back in business!

We are basically starting fresh and that means you can become a part of something new (but still old, in a weird but good way)! The people you can talk to about admission into the guild; the fearsome threesome (giggity) – me, Nantale and Anablephobia. We will be the ones that'll be whip-... *cough*... guiding your sweet asses in this guild.

I have no alts, and don't see myself getting any within the foreseeable future. I'll let my co-conspirators chose whether they want to divulge alt names or not.

We're especially interested in groups looking for a new home, the more the merrier y'know. That's not to say single players need feel unwanted, far from it. As Beyonce would say: all the single players, now put your hands up! Also, don't feel like you're so far behind in progression that no guild would want you either, because even if some guilds don't, we do! Join up and be a part of our new (but still old, in a weird but good way) family!

PS. We totally enjoy all people. I'm old, from Sweden and am kind of short, just to give an example, and I only get teased about it a little bit. :P For reals though, we're an easy going bunch.
Edited by Curae on 11/2/2013 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
curae, y u so awesome
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Cuz baby I was born that way. ;P
Edited by Curae on 11/4/2013 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
damn skippy you were.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]