[A] fragility now recruiting, yeah...

1 Gnome Warrior
HB
<fragility> is now recruiting! Currently the home of the best PvPers on Vek (lol), we are always looking for players interested in joining our guild. At the moment we mostly do RBGs, BGs and help players on Vek find arena partners, but if your interest is in any other part of this game feel free to join as well because we can always use people interested in helping our guild level (^_^). We lead the highest RBG group on Vek at 2200+ as well as having a majority of the highest rated players arena wise in our guild. We're always looking to try exceptional players out for our main team in RBGs as well as incorporate them in arenas somehow as I'm sure a lot of our members are looking.

At this point in time, we could really use someone that feels confident enough to lead an RBG group of their own as we can't really incorporate every member on the main team at this point in time as we try to progress rating wise. On any note, just putting this up here for those of you that aren't in trade chat enough to see my spam.

Anyways.. they finally nerfed Firelands so we might dip our greedy little hands in there to see how we fair scripted instance-wise, oh.. and get us some sick legendaries for arenas ;)

P.S:
Oh, almost forgot.. we sell RBG rating for those interested. Not anything ridiculous like 2200 or anything.. but 1900-2100 is definitely obtainable, boosting your conquest cap to about 2600-2850 a week for gold.

^^
Edited by Nobiggy on 9/19/2011 12:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
23 Undead Rogue
guess how much i care
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
HB
Bump!

Still looking for exceptional players to try out in RBGs.. especially if you're a Mage, DK, Hunter or heals.

please have focus cc macros and know how to use'em or GTFO, thanx.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
HB
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]