Resto Shammy LFG

85 Goblin Shaman
Hey,
I recently started playing again, after a few months off, and im looking for a guild to delve into Firelands with. Im 21 and a college student, so my weekends consist of drunken debauchery and the occasional surf/snowboard trip. That said, I would preferably raid monday-thursday evenings. I am a Biomedical Physics major so my game time is limited, I could probably commit to 2 nights guaranteed attendance and probable hit a third most weeks. I have vent, a mic, and sadly have been playing this game since release and have enough raid experience to not stand in things and follow direction.

If you have a spot let me know in game or on this thread.

Off spec Enh =)

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
<Shorthanded> laid-back & mature level 25 guild looking for raiders to raid on Weds, Thurs, and Sundays, 7 ST. U don't have to make all raids - just be active. We are 6/7 bosses in Firelands. Guild bank pays for repairs. If you're online during of those times, send me a PM!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]