Selling Lil Ragnaros Pet

I just won a Lil Ragnaros pet from a Curse.com random sweepstakes... but I've already got the pet installed on my account due to being given it by my little sister for a recent holiday / birthday. (whatever it was - idr)

Anyways, I have the pet's key and I'm looking to sell it for in-game gold because that's a tad more more useful to me. I'm taking offers for it now - note that normally, you can buy it from the Blizzard store for $30.

Minimum asking price: 8k gold. If I get an offer above that, I'll post that amount on here.

Edit: The pet has found a new home! Thank you for all your responses!
Edited by Imatarp on 9/17/2011 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I'll give you 2k, a rainbow generator, some pocket lint and a half eaten chicken wing, and ninja you first place in the Gurubashi death match?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd pay 10k. If anyone offers more than that talk to me first. I can likely outbid what anyone would be willing to pay.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So uh... I've been practically on pins and needles waiting to see you online. I've got a ton of work to do all afternoon but I'll refresh this page at least once an hour. Give me a time and place and I'm there.
Reply Quote
Yeah, sorry. I had work all day!

The pet has found a new home! Thank you for all your responses!
Edited by Imatarp on 9/17/2011 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I just want to point out to everyone that Imatarp is totally the most awesome person on our whole server.
Reply Quote
09/17/2011 10:52 PMPosted by Holymoo
I just want to point out to everyone that Imatarp is totally the most awesome person on our whole server.

i heard you once inhaled an entire roast in under a minute
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ONE
09/18/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Granolahater
i heard you once inhaled an entire roast in under a minute
That was me...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/17/2011 04:21 PMPosted by Nixxlol
I will give you my left shoe. It's considered an heirloom item, having been passed down to me by my pappy, who had it passed down to him by his pappy before him. It's still in decent walking condition, only the big toe is exposed, and I dare say there's another two generations left of wearing in that shoe.

:3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]